Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

20" M5 Wheels Great Condition 5 months old

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Round two... FIGHT!
Old 01-27-2011, 10:19 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fight is over lol. Did you see his last response? He got nothing left to say. Seriously I don't know why people act different online. I can assure you he would be doing this shit in real life. Its America. We live in a free market, people can sell their item for whatever they see fit.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i - GONE

Originally Posted by P'Zone
Fight is over lol. Did you see his last response? He got nothing left to say. Seriously I don't know why people act different online. I can assure you he would be doing this shit in real life. Its America. We live in a free market, people can sell their item for whatever they see fit.
Are you done? Do you feel like you've accomplished something now?
Old 01-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

Originally Posted by P'Zone
This forum has a lot of members who likes to crap on other people thread. If you don't want to buy the item don't reply. I've seen this a lot here.
That only happens when its obvious the seller hasn't researched the item he's selling. If he does his homework and sets a right price, then there is no room for anyone to comment. In this case he didn't even post a price, so there was no reason for anyone to come on and say, man you got ripped off there 699 new on ebay free shipping. PM would have been better so he can set a price. But it really doesn't matter cuz we're talking about replica wheels. They wouldn't go for a g anyway.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:25 PM
Members

What the FUCK has this turned into from one persons BS comment...... I am sure everyone is aware of prices and not stupid if your a BMW owner or know how to use a fucking computer!!! Let me give you a lesson about replica wheels.....

1)Some sellers don't provide the caps and M badges when selling the wheels. Even though the wheels are not identical to OEM they may get lawsuit. I had to go buy my own caps and badges.
2)The wheels don't come with STEMS and TPMS sensors which the wheel shop provided.
3)I live in California I had to pay the fucking tax of 9.75%.

I am here to maybe sell my wheels and not to fight with people. I don't need to sell these mother fucking replica wheels I like them I would love black ones.

I don't give a SHIT if you tell people that these wheels cost $499 let the buyer go do the research and find them at a cheaper price great for them.

I AM SELLING THEM WITH TIRES SET IN STONE $$1100 you like the price buy them if not don't comment please.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:40 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

I'm sure the excessive use of the word 'fuck' will help.
GLWS
Old 01-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Members

Originally Posted by FRONJONI
That only happens when its obvious the seller hasn't researched the item he's selling. If he does his homework and sets a right price, then there is no room for anyone to comment. In this case he didn't even post a price, so there was no reason for anyone to come on and say, man you got ripped off there 699 new on ebay free shipping. PM would have been better so he can set a price. But it really doesn't matter cuz we're talking about replica wheels. They wouldn't go for a g anyway.

Honestly I see this happening on every Classified AD in this 5 series forum. I did my research... I know the price for replica by the time you add sensors..badges..and tax its already a grand. $100 cheaper is not going to make me rich or poor. If I am open to offers from members I won't set a price. But now I have set a price. For some it might be a good price and for some it might not.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:54 PM
Members

Originally Posted by FRONJONI
I'm sure the excessive use of the word 'fuck' will help.
GLWS
Thanks brother. I think I am done with selling these wheels here and this forum all together. I think bimmerfest.com is a lot better.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Members

8.5 IN FRONT WITH 15 OFFSET AND 9.5 IN REAR WITH 20 OFFSET

If the price is not right go by from Uberwheel 702-556-5664 website is selling $749.00 but don't bother me if you don't want to buy.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:07 PM
Members

Originally Posted by sahiljain22
offsets?
8.5 IN FRONT WITH 15 OFFSET AND 9.5 IN REAR WITH 20 OFFSET

Quick Reply: 20" M5 Wheels Great Condition 5 months old