Other BMW Models Talk about all the other BMW models here.

3 Across America

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 06:58 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW

Any other CCA members got the invite? I'm thinking of tagging along with a friend of mine and go to the New York City one or Philadelphia one. They'll have all the generations of the 3 series available for viewing along with the new 3 series available for viewing for the first time in the USA along with some other planned events and stuff. It'll be an awesome picture opportunity.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:23 AM
Members
Senior Members

Ahhh!! It's even better! If you go to New York on March 26th (Saturday), bmw has a special event from 7:30 am - 11 am at the Javits center. The NY Auto Show opens to the public at 11 am later that morning but the CCA event gets you in early (and free) to enjoy everything along with the new 3 series, all previous 3 series, new 750, and hopefully an M5 too. This is will be awesome. A small breakfast included too. Awesome. If anyone else is going let me know!
Old 03-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 545I Titanium Silver Metallic / Black Leather / Poplar Grain Wood Trim /Automatic Cold Weather Package / Heated Rear Seats / Xenon Headlights / Sirius Satellite Radio Leather Selector Lever w/Wood Inlay / Wood E-Brake Handle / Red Rear Reflectors / BMW All Weather Mats / BMW All Weather Trunk Liner / LoJack Anti-theft System

I think I might be going - depending on the weather to the New York event. This snow has really got to stop though.
Old 03-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

I got the invitation in the mail today, I tried to call in and register but no answer... I think i have to call on a weekday.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Members

My Ride: 05 525i SilverGray/Black Step/Nav/Cold/Premium/Xenons

I'll be there, Iam aleady registered & looking foward to checking out the new 3...
Old 03-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

I called in and registered today... the time I wanted was taken... I only got the invitation on Saturday! Stupid slow mail... they only had friday at 9 am or thursday at 6 pm. so I guess it'll have to be 6 pm for me.

Anyone know more info on this? what are they going to do? How long is it? Are they going to let us drive the cars? Feed us? I forgot to ask the lady.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:29 AM
Members
Senior Members

It really depends on when and where you go. Here in New York it starts at 7:30 am on Saturday, they give you a small breakfast .. probably bagles or whatever, then you go see the 3 series family along with the new 3. Afterwards we head over to the NY AutoShow and get in before the public does and can stay there the rest of the day (for free). The lady said there was even a special "BMW Parking Corral" which was free. Sounds too good to be true, LOL. I'm there!
Old 03-15-2005, 04:58 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Lomag' date='Mar 15 2005, 07:29 AM
It really depends on when and where you go. Here in New York it starts at 7:30 am on Saturday, they give you a small breakfast .. probably bagles or whatever, then you go see the 3 series family along with the new 3. Afterwards we head over to the NY AutoShow and get in before the public does and can stay there the rest of the day (for free). The lady said there was even a special "BMW Parking Corral" which was free. Sounds too good to be true, LOL. I'm there!?
[snapback]101825[/snapback]
Los Angeles... last stop.. I think by the time they stop here cars will be on the road already...
Old 03-15-2005, 05:10 PM
Contributors

Arrow

Originally Posted by Lomag' date='Mar 11 2005, 09:58 AM
Any other CCA members got the invite? I'm thinking of tagging along with a friend of mine and go to the New York City one or Philadelphia one. They'll have all the generations of the 3 series available for viewing along with the new 3 series available for viewing for the first time in the USA along with some other planned events and stuff. It'll be an awesome picture opportunity.
[snapback]100039[/snapback]
I registered by Phone, yesterday (Monday) and am planning on attending the one in Dallas, TX. It is Monday, April 11th at Southfork Ranch of the TV Series Dallas fame. I am scheduled to be their at be their at 9am. They asked me what I drove and also wanted to make sure I brought it. Should be interesting.

Supposed to get more details on the web and in an email. We will see.

Regards,

Michael
Old 03-15-2005, 05:43 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by mehall2' date='Mar 15 2005, 06:10 PM
Supposed to get more details on the web and in an email.? We will see.?
[snapback]102085[/snapback]
Ya I got the e-mail all it contained was the registration confirmation...

YA I was asked what I drove too... I wonder what they would do if I said toyota corolla. HAHAHAHAHAHH

Quick Reply: 3 Across America