Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

R We Crazy??

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 04:10 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

My plan is turn her into a mod / car addict...

I just bought Chrom Trim for my wife's 3er, just as a little taster of what can be done to boost the appearance of her car. After telling her I'd ordered the chrom trim, she mentioned that a Sport Steering wheel could also be nice change... and we're off!!

The next phase will be getting her registered on E46fanatics, a sponge, and some cleaning products...

Old 09-29-2008, 04:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

ps. MacSid -- would be nice if Mrs MacSid didn't reveal this little plan of mine at the next meet!

That said, my wife is much smarter than me, so she's probably had this worked out all along, probably already is a member of E46fanatics, and is just waiting for me to spend all my money on her car
Old 09-29-2008, 04:21 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

The other day when Rich was here at my place putting the aFe together. We heard our wifes in the living room laughing their heads off, yeah talking about us and our cars,the similarity.hahahahaha
Old 09-29-2008, 04:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mach5 05' 530i Black Sapphire Metallic w/Auburn Leather Seats, Heated Front/Rear Seats, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Pkg, Sports Pkg, Xenon Headlights, NAV, Mud Flaps, 20" 166 Style Rims
Model Year: 2005
Engine: N54

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='680777' date='Sep 29 2008, 08:10 AM
My plan is turn her into a mod / car addict...

I just bought Chrom Trim for my wife's 3er, just as a little taster of what can be done to boost the appearance of her car. After telling her I'd ordered the chrom trim, she mentioned that a Sport Steering wheel could also be nice change... and we're off!!

The next phase will be getting her registered on E46fanatics, a sponge, and some cleaning products...

Yeah she wants an X5, loves it. Maybe if I get it for her she'll leave me alone . On second thought she'll want me to detail and mod it out .
Old 09-29-2008, 05:42 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: G30 530i M-sport
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='680778' date='Sep 29 2008, 02:12 PM
ps. MacSid -- would be nice if Mrs MacSid didn't reveal this little plan of mine at the next meet!

That said, my wife is much smarter than me, so she's probably had this worked out all along, probably already is a member of E46fanatics, and is just waiting for me to spend all my money on her car
Now, now, judging by the way the Mrs's were getting along at the last meet, I think we're going to need to be extra careful what we say to them about our and each others' cars and mod plans so, nope, Mrs xBMWx ain't gonna hear anything from us Still, it's good to see that they have some petrol running through their veins after all
Old 09-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Originally Posted by MacSid' post='680833' date='Sep 29 2008, 09:42 AM
Now, now, judging by the way the Mrs's were getting along at the last meet, I think we're going to need to be extra careful what we say to them about our and each others' cars and mod plans so, nope, Mrs xBMWx ain't gonna hear anything from us Still, it's good to see that they have some petrol running through their veins after all

As for wives joining us at the meets, well, I am scared that if I lose it at 145mph or go off roading unwillingly, my kids willbe orphans (God please forbid).

So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...no wife...I am the king of the castle.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by gregg2gs' post='681024' date='Sep 29 2008, 01:06 PM
...I am the king of the castle.
35 seconds in... King of the Castle, King of the Castle
Old 09-29-2008, 12:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by gregg2gs' post='681024' date='Sep 29 2008, 08:06 PM
As for wives joining us at the meets, well, I am scared that if I lose it at 145mph or go off roading unwillingly, my kids willbe orphans (God please forbid).

So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...no wife...I am the king of the castle.

Wise words -- you're simply the model good husband, thinking of your wife's well being

Old 09-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)
Exclamation

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='681160' date='Sep 29 2008, 04:37 PM
Wise words -- you're simply the model good husband, thinking of your wife's well being

Its all true...More about the kids than the wife but, hey...hahahaha

I could just hear it now "Are you nuts!! Slow down!!! You're gonna kill other people and us!!!" LOLOL
Old 09-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Senior Members

OK. At least its sunny for most of the week...

Quick Reply: R We Crazy??