Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

///ECFest - San Luis Obispo - Sat Nov 13th

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 07:39 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 550i..... ex

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy
great meet, thank you everyone for a great day
You went to SLO weezy? I don't recall seeing you there, you must have ditched out early

Thanks for the awesome pastries
Old 11-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by Torquey5
Thanks for the awesome pasties
Oh my....
Old 11-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by Torquey5
You went to SLO weezy? I don't recall seeing you there, you must have ditched out early

Thanks for the awesome pastries
next time bro, we had to head home after lunch. wish we couldve stayed, next time for sure.

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
Oh my....
Porto's Gene... Porto's....
Old 11-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

I had another awesome time at this meet. Feels like you guys are my extended family and I seriously already miss everyone. For those that haven't been to one of these meets, you should just try it once and see how much of a bond you'd develop with others once you spend a whole day just talking about cars and getting to know the personal side of people with direct interaction instead of through the web.

I want to say thanks again to Jin (mikracer) for helping with the logistics of the meet and the hook up for the club with buy 1 get 1 free bottle service. I'm pretty sure we drank 6 bottles altogether.

And a very special thank to Tom (FlyM5) for supplying all the delicious meats for the bbq. He brought a whole cooler full of boneless chicken breasts, boneless korean short tibs, and chicken apple sausages. Man I regret not eating more cause I was too busy drinking and chatting. haha Not only that Tom paid the whole bill for our bottle service; about $900!!! I think we'll definitely need to do this more often.

You are a class act Tom. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we greatly appreciate your generosity.

Looking forward to the next meet which, by a majority vote, is supposed to be in Vegas some time in Mar. Oh boy......

Can't wait for the pics. And dbae, no FB tagging. LOL!!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Man, so bummed that I missed out his one

If we can figure out the next one months before, I'll be sure to black out for that weekend. Sounds like everyone had a blast!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:57 AM
Members

My Ride: E46 M3 vert

Thanks to Tony for getting everyone together in my town, and thanks to Tom for always hooking it up with the meats for the bbq...and the bottle service bill!! Sounds like this crew was a little more hard crew than the last time since you guys got the same amount of bottles with about 10 less people! hahaha! Next time I'll either make sure I can rock the party for you guys or take the night off and just party. Great to see everyone again!

Whens the next one Tony?! March?!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:35 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Jin, thanks for also getting to the park early and starting the fire.

I'm pretty sure the next one will be in Mar but we'll see as I have several close friends' bdays in that month.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:58 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
Oh my....

Old 11-15-2010, 08:00 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mikracer
Thanks to Tony for getting everyone together in my town, and thanks to Tom for always hooking it up with the meats for the bbq...and the bottle service bill!! Sounds like this crew was a little more hard crew than the last time since you guys got the same amount of bottles with about 10 less people! hahaha! Next time I'll either make sure I can rock the party for you guys or take the night off and just party. Great to see everyone again!

Whens the next one Tony?! March?!

Hey Jin thanks again for cooking, next time you're DJing for us for sure
Old 11-15-2010, 08:10 AM
Senior Members

I had a blast, it was great to finally meet everyone and check out your awesome rides in person.

Props to Tony for setting up the meet and getting everyone together, Tom for the BBQ meats & bottle service, Eloy for providing some technical insight into the the art of car tuning, Jo/Nerweez@trinity/Dbae/Chris/Joe/Eddie and everyone else I didn't mention. Bunch a great guys and can't wait to hang out again at the next meet.

Quick Reply: ///ECFest - San Luis Obispo - Sat Nov 13th