Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

2nd Bay Area, CA Meet – Mar 11th Wente Winery

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 M5 -- Exterior: Silverstone, Interior: Black. Fully Loaded. That just about sums it up! :-)

Originally Posted by daydok' post='219856
Hey CoolTones. I saw a Titanium Silver E60 with the M Tech Kit coming down Communication Hill and turning right onto Hillsdale and then left on Narvaez towards 87 yesterday. Was that you by any chance?

I was trying to catch up but I was in my MDX with my wife and son and couldn't take the left turn onto Narvaez when the light turned yellow..hehe
That depends....Did you see a female passenger in the car?!? I don't remember if I had the blonde or the red head that day...
Part of the reason I got the window tint installed...

Nope, wasn't me -- I like to think that *I'm* the only TiAg with the M Tech Kit but I KNOW that isn't true. Soon I'll have a couple of things added to my E60 to hopefully make it look a little more "individual"....

I'll keep it secret until our next Meet & Greet!
-CoolTones
Old 01-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Come to think of it, it could have been a Silver Grey instead of TiAg...haha

So fellas, what's a good date in February?
Old 01-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Contributors

Hey guys (and gals?) ~ First time I'm seeing this thread but you can count me in but don't know how long I'll be able to stay. Have a couple of issues that would prevent me from meeting. 1. My e60 is still in the shop but should be ready mid to late Jan. and 2. I'm expecting the birth my second child in Feb! I'm going to play by ear and hope I can make an appearence. Looking fwd to seeing you guys again.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Contributors

Hey ro11dice! Did you get my PM about this Meet thread?

Anyway, we're all anxious to see your car revived as well. When is your baby due in Feb? At least, if we have the meet at Wente, it'll be closer to your house...
Old 01-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='221125' date='Jan 8 2006, 03:53 PM
Hey ro11dice! Did you get my PM about this Meet thread?

Anyway, we're all anxious to see your car revived as well. When is your baby due in Feb? At least, if we have the meet at Wente, it'll be closer to your house...
hmm, i didn't see any new msg count on the top right but just checked it and it was there. i've been playing around with my treo surfing and i don't know if it had anything to do with it.

yeah, i'm anxious too. i've been playing middle man between BMW and the claims adjuster to ensure that no one drops the ball on the progress. everytime i talk to them it seems that nothing is happening unless nudge them along. as far as they have told me she is due back in my hands mid to late Jan, right in time for Feb meet.

wente should be a good photo spot depending on the weather.

as far as a date in feb, like i said, i'm going to try to make it. wifey is due early feb and i don't think i'll be able to come out to play until late feb but if it's close to home, i might come out briefly. the later in feb the better, but don't count on me.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 M6: Silverstone Metallic... Fully loaded2005 DINAN5 (545i): Jet Black... Fully loaded1955 Chevy: Custom

Can't wait for the meet in Feb. CoolTones, can you provide a 'list' of who asked for what shirt sizes? Cheers. -freed0m-
Old 01-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 M5 -- Exterior: Silverstone, Interior: Black. Fully Loaded. That just about sums it up! :-)

Hi Folks,

So :
1) Regarding the Meet, I vote for the last weekend in February (February 25th?). Even the following week (March 4th?) would work.

This will guarantee that the shirts will be ready by then. Maybe Ro11dice will have a chance to "come up for air" for a couple of hours by then...

2) Here's what I have on the shirts request thus far. If you want a shirt and don't see your name here, please let me know:

EuroCarFan (M)
freed0m (XL)
merzbow (M)
ro11dice (XL)
Agent99 (M)
soc fans (M)
mikej (XXL)
swajames (XL)
ahightower (XL)
jimmydprince (L)
DayDok (M)

Cheers,
Cooltones
Old 01-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Contributors

Let's tentatively pick Feb 25th and we can play it by ear.

I PM-ed all Bay Area members that I've talked with in the past to let them know about this event but maybe some didn't get my message....like ro11dice.

Oh well, there's still time. So what do you all think about Wente Vineyards in Livermore on Sat Feb 25th?
Old 01-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 M6: Silverstone Metallic... Fully loaded2005 DINAN5 (545i): Jet Black... Fully loaded1955 Chevy: Custom

EuroCarFan,

The proposed date and location sounds great, lets make it happened!

-freed0m-

=======================

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='223606' date='Jan 12 2006, 10:37 PM
Let's tentatively pick Feb 25th and we can play it by ear.

I PM-ed all Bay Area members that I've talked with in the past to let them know about this event but maybe some didn't get my message....like ro11dice.

Oh well, there's still time. So what do you all think about Wente Vineyards in Livermore on Sat Feb 25th?
Old 01-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Contributors

Hey Freed0m...on a side note, do you want to buy my anthracite trim? I'm beginning to comtemplate about the carbon fiber trim that CarLab has.

Quick Reply: 2nd Bay Area, CA Meet – Mar 11th Wente Winery