Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

**PIX and VIDS from E60.net PRIVATE MEET on Airport Runway**

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a great time with you guys. To bad I never got a clean drag race with any of you. I would have loved to raced the e92 M3's. In the mean time I need to get new tires. I never hooked up in 2nd gear all day..lol Now all I need is to mod my car some more to take out some M5's
Old 11-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i-ALPINE WHITE ON BLACK.... SPORT PACKAGE....

sorry it took soo long to postt but i had an amazinggg timeee........ it was sickkk and the most fun i had.... bear mountain was fun as well tho only because it had the turns.... two diff styles of driving.... butt thiss is something u havee to experience.... if u guys ever get time go to it... its at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ hahha u guys thought i would tell uuuu.... nah but for real it was amazing... thanks to gregg and everyone else that planned.... as always awesome time and we should deff do it again.... unfortuantley it has to be a sunday for meee but anyway we should deff do it again and set up cones as christan said....
Old 11-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Originally Posted by poleposition' post='711042' date='Nov 3 2008, 03:08 PM
You did?

I did! When C was driving it... itwas when your car, Ralphs and mine went at it. beat the both of you. ;D
Old 11-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='711067' date='Nov 3 2008, 03:27 PM
Here is another picture that I just found that wasn't attached. Member poleposition and I.

Attachment 63652
Your arses are touching. how cute!
Old 11-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Members

Or how about my crazy drift making the turn onto the return road. I think only Kerry and one other person saw it..LOL That was crazy!!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Contributors

C, do you confirm this? I dont know, as Dave said, my car was blazing all day, at least when i was driving it.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by amitmillhonda' post='711073' date='Nov 3 2008, 03:33 PM
sorry it took soo long to postt but i had an amazinggg timeee........ it was sickkk and the most fun i had.... bear mountain was fun as well tho only because it had the turns.... two diff styles of driving.... butt thiss is something u havee to experience.... if u guys ever get time go to it... its at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ hahha u guys thought i would tell uuuu.... nah but for real it was amazing... thanks to gregg and everyone else that planned.... as always awesome time and we should deff do it again.... unfortuantley it has to be a sunday for meee but anyway we should deff do it again and set up cones as christan said....

Thanks dude. BTW, your shoes are the best for driving.

Amit's

Kerry's shoes

Calton's shoes
Attached Thumbnails **PIX and VIDS from E60.net PRIVATE MEET on Airport Runway**-370977_fpx.jpg   **PIX and VIDS from E60.net PRIVATE MEET on Airport Runway**-kerry.jpg   **PIX and VIDS from E60.net PRIVATE MEET on Airport Runway**-cs_shoe.jpg  
Old 11-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Umm, that's clearly a lie. I was actually in front for most of the way down, followed by Gregg in my far right and Ralph in the middle. Ralph can confirm that your car, for which I was driving, was in the lead for most of the time. As we approached the end, Gregg kept it going, so he could "pass me" and feel better about himself. His insecurity kicked in real quick after he realized he was beat by someone else and more importantly, someone else who driving someone else's car. I then turned back on the runway, slowed down and tried to launch you car, Kerry. Hahahaha! It didn't work, so Ralph and I blazed back down.

Originally Posted by gregg2gs' post='711075' date='Nov 3 2008, 02:35 PM
I did! When C was driving it... itwas when your car, Ralphs and mine went at it. beat the both of you. ;D
Old 11-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by poleposition' post='711081' date='Nov 3 2008, 03:38 PM
C, do you confirm this? I dont know, as Dave said, my car was blazing all day, at least when i was driving it.
Ask Ralph. He was part of the drag race... It was me by 1 car length against you and Ralphs was a bit further back
Old 11-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='711087' date='Nov 3 2008, 03:43 PM
Umm, that's clearly a lie. I was actually in front for most of the way down, followed by Gregg in my far right and Ralph in the middle. Ralph can confirm that your car, for which I was driving, was in the lead for most of the time. As we approached the end, Gregg kept it going, so he could "pass me" and feel better about himself. His insecurity kicked in real quick after he realized he was beat by someone else and more importantly, someone else who driving someone else's car. I then turned back on the runway, slowed down and tried to launch you car, Kerry. Hahahaha! It didn't work, so Ralph and I blazed back down.
OK. Thats the way I remember it too, yeah right!

Quick Reply: **PIX and VIDS from E60.net PRIVATE MEET on Airport Runway**