Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Wanted: Forum member attorney! BMW class actions suit

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005 | 04:43 PM
Members

Denny Crane is your man for this type of lawsuits.
Old 12-07-2005 | 07:44 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by das' post='208270
Lets make an accusation that BMW NA has weapons of mass destruction and take over the company... that seems to be the American way.
If the automotive intelligence capabilities of the United States, France, Germany, Russia, most of the EU, and the UN, all universally agree that BMWNA is in continuing possession of squeaky door seals, squeaky door seals that it was known to be in possession of as of 1998 when door seal inspectors (aka, E60.net forum members) left the second time after years of dozens of egregious and acknowledged violations of binding, in-force Chapter VII UNSEC resolutions when literally hundreds of tons of squeaky door seals that BMWNA was already known factually to be in possession of previously were still unaccounted for and not proven destroyed or otherwise disabled, I'd say let's go for it!

Perhaps next is an "oil for food" program, wherein BMW owners whose E60s consume more than a liter of oil every 1000km will get 100 pounds of foodstuffs in return for each liter consumed.
[/quote]

That would cut my grocery budget!
Old 12-08-2005 | 04:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

I had creaky doors.. I got the new model doorseals 9 months ago and never had a problem again.
Old 12-09-2005 | 02:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530xi. Deep green with beige interior. 6 speed manual. Premium package.

I know this topic is getting old but I fell I have to post. There seems to be a lot of anti-lawyer sentiment out there. I am half lawyer - just graduated law school in May. Lawyers do a lot fo good. True there are a few bad ones, but the majority iof lawyers are hard wroking people and many fo them try a do make a difference for the public good.

On the other hand I am half doctor and hate all lawyers. I spend a lot of time mad at myself.
Old 12-09-2005 | 06:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

Originally Posted by dgjk' post='209072' date='Dec 9 2005, 06:54 AM
I know this topic is getting old but I fell I have to post. There seems to be a lot of anti-lawyer sentiment out there. I am half lawyer - just graduated law school in May. Lawyers do a lot fo good. True there are a few bad ones, but the majority iof lawyers are hard wroking people and many fo them try a do make a difference for the public good.

On the other hand I am half doctor and hate all lawyers. I spend a lot of time mad at myself.
If u could become half psychiatrist (assuming your other doctor half is a medical practitioner) then you could de-conflict your other two halves.
Old 12-10-2005 | 06:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530xi. Deep green with beige interior. 6 speed manual. Premium package.

Originally Posted by cobradav' post='209126

If u could become half psychiatrist (assuming your other doctor half is a medical practitioner) then you could de-conflict your other two halves.
[/quote]

yes, the medical kind
no - not a psychiatrist - i am an ob/gyn
therefore would need more training to de conflict myself
maybe I could just sue myself for mental anguish?
Old 12-12-2005 | 10:24 AM
Contributors

And you guys wonder why we have a problem with your 'culture'.

For fucks sake man, your car rattles, speak to the dealer, get him to fix it.
It is idiots like this that feel the world owes them a favour that is causing the COMPULSORY company liability insurances here to double year after year. We have to legislate for every idiot now. HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE!
It is a bleeding door rubber, they will replace it. It is because of this utter nonsense that prices go up. I pay for the guy at BMW that has to worry about YOU and your squeeky lust for vengeance.
My keyboard here even has a sticker that has the 'important warning' that I have to read the safety guide in order to use it safely! It is a keyboard, but someone like you probably had a mouse-arm from doing the dumb repetitive work that people like you are good for, and now we all have a sticker. Well done.
It is coming to a point where nobody wants to produce anything anymore out of fear of being sued, therefor the only option left is to have such a markup on everything that the business will still make money after it was sued and replaced all the keyboards with stickered ones.
My guess is, you are such a twat that the dealer is having a laugh with you by constantly replacing the rubbers with other faulty ones, just because he doesn't like you.

(Not going after americans here. I married one and even made one...)

(And yes, this is a foglight thing!)