Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

US Cop tries to scare German driver

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 01:47 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 bmw 530i

that cops a douche "just give me my fucking ticket"is what i would say.man i hate cops when there attitude is pure shit like this.good tip for anyone getting pulled over "record it".could be worth it in the end never know what a cops going to do these days i mean shit they tase people for talking back
Old 10-12-2010, 02:25 AM
@mr
Members

My Ride: BMW 525i e60 (private) M-style,, Carbon Black, HUD, MM Interface. And a BMW 325 e90 (Business),

Maybe we are a bit too liberal in the Netherlands, but here the cops are on average quite polite AND they will write you the ticket ;-).

I have to say though that in general my "interactions" with the Calif Highway Patrol have been less confronting. I am in the US about 6 times a year and received quite a few warnings. I never had someone like this. It is not an advertisement for the US. I always wholeheartedly supported that US cops are more cautious due to violence directed to them (Hence, I even looked into the barrel of a gun once after jumping out of the car after being stopped. In the Netherlands quite normal.. in the US .. well ;-) ), butI treat LEO's with respect and I respect them for what they do. But I do expect a certain amount of respect back.

Having said, the US border patrol on the airport is in my experience far worse and I got the idea that some "officials" take their uniform as a justification for rude, obnoxious behavior. My spouse once made a photo in a area on a US airport where it was not allowed (apparently as there where no signs at luggage claim area where it happened). The Customs officer started shouting that she had to delete the photo, that he would confiscate the camera etc etc. Without even giving the chance to react or even delete the photo. It was just a continuous avalanche of shit coming out of his mouth up to the point my wife was with tears in her eyes. When I got to them, I grabbed the camera, deleted the photo and thought is was done. But that blatant ass keeps yelling. Even after I told him his point was clear and we would comply.
He only stopped when I told him he was the worst advertisement for his country to visitors, and that I did not like his behavior and asked for his supervisor to make a formal complaint about his unprofessional behavior. Then he made his way out of my sight.
Such people do not deserve respect and IMHO they are a stain to the uniform that represents the organization they work for.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:00 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
he could sue the cop for what he said. And he said "so why are u driving in MY country." I never knew we had a king in the US. He doesnt OWN the US. I hope this reaches to the news!!!
Yeah, but we Germans don't sue each other over everything...

I think the cop was mad because he realized that everybody would make fun about him when he writes a ticket to a German for reckless driving, and then just decided to say a couple 'nice' things and left.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:03 AM
@mr
Members

My Ride: BMW 525i e60 (private) M-style,, Carbon Black, HUD, MM Interface. And a BMW 325 e90 (Business),

Originally Posted by Iceman
I think the cop was mad because he realized that everybody would make fun about him when he writes a ticket to a German for reckless driving, and then just decided to say a couple 'nice' things and left.
ROFL
Old 10-12-2010, 05:05 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Big freaking deal lol....wasn't even that bad. He has a legitimate reason to be mad...after all, they WERE going almost 40mph over the limit. He just had an interesting way of expressing it...he was giving them a legitimate warning, little German boys with accents (me excluded) get their fudge packed in jail lol. He didn't even give them a ticket. And now all of the European news agencies will use this as "proof" that the US is such a horrible place and that they will pack your fudge if you dare to come over.

The only part where it was a bit too much was when he said "My country"
Old 10-12-2010, 06:18 AM
@mr
Members

That you maybe getting used to it does not make it right.

He needs to do his job.. but that should not include being mad.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:30 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by @mr
That you maybe getting used to it does not make it right.

He needs to do his job.. but that should not include being mad.
There are too many pussies in the world....big deal.