Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Tonight I await judgement...

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by mbp727
I understand that I was doing something wrong and I don't think the officer picked on me. In a way I'm thankful that I got pulled over because I learned a pretty good lesson in that I should probably slow down, not only for my safety but the safety of those around me. If you really put things into perspective, speeding doesn't pay off.

Thankfully my dad was merciful and just told me how upset he is with me which is enough punishment in itself because I hate to upset my father after all the sacrifice she has made for me. Going and paying for the fines and signing up for traffic school probably helped too. Now I don't have any points

Good to hear it was all sorted, and this is not one of the "great lessons of life" - I got a ticket recently (51 in a 45 - didn't help that I was the only car on that stretch either). It happens, at least it wasn't a residential area or you would have been shredded here (rightly so). You have paid your fine, your dad is okay, now how about that test? Did you ace it? That's the best way to pay your father back for his work helping you become what you will become - get your education and do your best at whatever your chosen field is.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 530i

Originally Posted by pjinca
Good to hear it was all sorted, and this is not one of the "great lessons of life" - I got a ticket recently (51 in a 45 - didn't help that I was the only car on that stretch either). It happens, at least it wasn't a residential area or you would have been shredded here (rightly so). You have paid your fine, your dad is okay, now how about that test? Did you ace it?
eh is was AP psychology and probably my easiest exam for the week (I had bio and english as well).... I think I did fairly well. Thanks for asking
Old 05-12-2010, 08:39 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
You just eat cock for breakfast, don't you?

is that what they eat in germany?

and no i just dont like the guy, posting this thread was stupid and nobody should feel bad for him about it
Old 05-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by jasperxli
LOL. a cop pulled me over and asked for my license and registration cuz he saw a kid driving a bmw with a dealer plates. he even asked for my dealer license! whats funny is he told me thats why he pulled me over.
So basically you were profiled and then pulled over for doing nothing except being young.. glad you are fine with that..

eh is was AP psychology and probably my easiest exam for the week (I had bio and english as well).... I think I did fairly well. Thanks for asking
Wow, AP classes? So you're still in HS? You've got some generous parents giving you a 5er.

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered

and no i just dont like the guy, posting this thread was stupid and nobody should feel bad for him about it
Gotta love the E-beef. Get it? E .. ok bad joke.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Senior Members

Why don't you like me? Please humor me.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Good one?

If you don't like it, why do you even post. In fact, why the hell are you even here? All you do is bitch and moan....maybe time to change the tampon?
Old 05-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Wow, AP classes? So you're still in HS? You've got some generous parents giving you a 5er.
Yeah I'm a junior in this accelerated program in Florida where I basically finish a year in a half of college during high school. They are generous and I owe them the world for the life they've given me
Old 05-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Contributors

Yeah I'm a junior in this accelerated program in Florida where I basically finish a year in a half of college during high school. They are generous and I owe them the world for the life they've given me
Yes you are fortunate, and the best way to repay them is to make them proud Krozi does pretty well at that I am sure, and that's all a parent really wants in return (at least I do since I have 2 boys of my own, be happy and be good at it)
Old 05-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pjinca
Yes you are fortunate, and the best way to repay them is to make them proud Krozi does pretty well at that I am sure, and that's all a parent really wants in return (at least I do since I have 2 boys of my own, be happy and be good at it)
I have no doubt that your kids will end up being great respectable people like yourself.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Contributors

I have no doubt that your kids will end up being great respectable people like yourself.
I hope so or this old SSgt will have to take em back to basic!!!!

Quick Reply: Tonight I await judgement...