Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Some of you might get a laugh out of this one

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='1056894' date='Nov 17 2009, 03:44 PM
V -- were you so kind, and handed him a tissue at least?
If homeless guy asks for more, tell him it has two sides.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1056640' date='Nov 17 2009, 07:34 AM
Ok, so I'm sitting in my car by my barber shop, waiting for them to open up. All of a sudden I see a guy walk behind my car and duck down - I'm like WTF? as I go to take my seatbelt of to see what he's doing sitting behind my car, I start smelling... you guessed it - shit... This answers my life-long question "where do you take a dump if you're a homeless guy in East Village on Manhattan at 7AM on a Tuesday?"

You guessed it right if your answer was "about a third way down the block on E 10th St., between a white Bimmer and a Plymouth Acclaim (yes, THE Acclaim - I too am astonished that it was not repossessed by Obama as a clunker). Aaaanyway, but seriously WTF ??? I know shit is bad out there and a lot of people are having it rough - I'm not exactly swimming in champagne and caviar either (well, ok, only on Saturdays ) - but since when is shitting on East 10th street allowed right off the sidewalk?

Funny thing is: I've already heard three different sets of people remarking how some people don't curb their dogs - how about some people don't curb themselves?!?!
OMG
Old 11-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

That's hot. J/K J/K J/K
Old 11-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='1056718
I've only been to new york once but i fell in LOVE. even after this story i want to go back soo bad!

..but really thats nasty! what did you do?!
I don't even want to go there with you - of all people - not in a public forum anyway... unless you open the Pandora's box first hahaha

All I'm gonna say is, you strike me as the type of person who'd stop and stare at something like this, regardless of it's repulsiveness
maybe I'm wrong, but I almost never am

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='1056894' date='Nov 17 2009, 02:44 PM
V -- were you so kind, and handed him a tissue at least?
I was gonna offer him something to read, but the smell was so bad that I decided to repark the car somewhere else instead
Old 11-18-2009, 03:11 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

I was at Reston Town Center about 2 summers ago. The Town Center is a moderately upscale area with office buildings restaurants, shops, etc. Right in the middle there is an open plaza that in the winter is a skating rink and during the other seasons often has performances, etc. There is a very large fountain there as well (see photo below) Around the fountain there are numerous tables and chairs.

I was sitting there with my daughter (she was about 4 years old at the time.) Kids are walking around the fountain, some throwing in coins, etc. I saw this woman walk over (she was nicely dressed) with whom I assume was her son. This kid was about 2 or 3 years old. They were hanging out there for a while, and then.....she had the kid drop his pants and just take a leak right into the fountain in the middle of the town center. Now mind you....she was only about 100 feet from a restaurant, office buildings, stores, etc. All of them have public restrooms, and this didn't look like an "urgent" situation. I don't want to be judgmental - I know what it is like to have a child who has "to go". This certainly didn't look like one of those situations, and with kids all around, she made no effort to be discrete, she just decided to have the kid take a leak in public in the fountain. I was at such a loss for words I said nothing!

Some of you might get a laugh out of this one-reston_water_fountain.jpg
Old 11-18-2009, 03:19 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by wolf' post='1057340' date='Nov 18 2009, 07:11 AM
I was at Reston Town Center about 2 summers ago. The Town Center is a moderately upscale area with office buildings restaurants, shops, etc. Right in the middle there is an open plaza that in the winter is a skating rink and during the other seasons often has performances, etc. There is a very large fountain there as well (see photo below) Around the fountain there are numerous tables and chairs.

I was sitting there with my daughter (she was about 4 years old at the time.) Kids are walking around the fountain, some throwing in coins, etc. I saw this woman walk over (she was nicely dressed) with whom I assume was her son. This kid was about 2 or 3 years old. They were hanging out there for a while, and then.....she had the kid drop his pants and just take a leak right into the fountain in the middle of the town center. Now mind you....she was only about 100 feet from a restaurant, office buildings, stores, etc. All of them have public restrooms, and this didn't look like an "urgent" situation. I don't want to be judgmental - I know what it is like to have a child who has "to go". This certainly didn't look like one of those situations, and with kids all around, she made no effort to be discrete, she just decided to have the kid take a leak in public in the fountain. I was at such a loss for words I said nothing!
I used to live in No Va (1997-2000) and have been to the Reston Town Center many times. I can't imagine that happening there. Must have caused quite a lot of whispers and pointing.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:49 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

Originally Posted by sdg1871' post='1057343' date='Nov 18 2009, 07:19 AM
I used to live in No Va (1997-2000) and have been to the Reston Town Center many times. I can't imagine that happening there. Must have caused quite a lot of whispers and pointing.
Not to hijack the thread but you wouldn't believe the place now! It has grown like mad...a number of huge office towers, lots of new stores / residential....And in 2013 metro will be coming to Reston....

Ok...now back to stories of people relieving themselves in public!
Old 11-18-2009, 06:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by wolf' post='1057388' date='Nov 18 2009, 09:49 AM
Not to hijack the thread but you wouldn't believe the place now! It has grown like mad...a number of huge office towers, lots of new stores / residential....And in 2013 metro will be coming to Reston....
Wow, the Metro is coming to Reston. That will alter the character and feel of the place a bit but also might lessen the horrendous rush hour traffic on the Dulles Toll Road. How do folks in Reston feel about the Metro coming out there?

Vlad, apologies for the thread jack. Are you recovered from the incident of which you write about in your original post?
Old 11-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: A Car faster than yours.....

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='1056894
You know, there's everything in New York, but having lived here for 15 years now, this was my first time witnessing shit like that (pun intended).

Overall, New York is like this: if you don't fall in love with it right away and have to leave before you've spent a year or so, there is a chance you may not love it. Otherwise, there is no chance you'll ever be the same without it.

GO YANKEES!!!

I don't even want to go there with you - of all people - not in a public forum anyway... unless you open the Pandora's box first hahaha

All I'm gonna say is, you strike me as the type of person who'd stop and stare at something like this, regardless of it's repulsiveness

I was gonna offer him something to read, but the smell was so bad that I decided to repark the car somewhere else instead
I dont think Christie has a poop fetish but I could be wrong. lol.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:14 AM
Members

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1057289' date='Nov 17 2009, 11:45 PM

i dont think i would just stand there and watch lol, what gave you the impression i would?

Quick Reply: Some of you might get a laugh out of this one