Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Seriously, how dumb are they in AZ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 09:33 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 Blacked out 530i, Carbon Fiber Pillars, Carbon Fiber Emblems (Wheels, Steering Wheel and Hood/Trunk). Blacked out kidney Grill, Smoked side marker lights, 15mm Rear Spacers, K&N Filter, Window Tint, Navigon Syst. Breyton Front Lip. Bilistein Coil Over Suspension Front & Rear Droped 1.5" Genuine M5 Pedal set. Mtechnik side skirts, RPI Exhaust.

I dont know if i should laugh or get pissed, if i should get offended or brush it off, it freaken confusing. But what i do know being a law enforcement officer is that it is my job to balance out all this racism bullshit going on. YES i agree that everyone should follow the law, YES agree that everyone should be legit but why the FUCK do we seem to forget that at the beginning of the United Stated of America, mostly everyone was a damn immigrant and after establishing their legitimacy in the country did they only become citizens. So the moment i stop a White, Black, Asian and so on ........... and your not legit, god help you, cause i will be upholding the law myself by getting your ASS deported! This kind of shit is what motivates me to play dirty like the rest of those racist assholes in AZ.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by steeda106
I dont know if i should laugh or get pissed, if i should get offended or brush it off, it freaken confusing. But what i do know being a law enforcement officer is that it is my job to balance out all this racism bullshit going on. YES i agree that everyone should follow the law, YES agree that everyone should be legit but why the FUCK do we seem to forget that at the beginning of the United Stated of America, mostly everyone was a damn immigrant and after establishing their legitimacy in the country did they only become citizens. So the moment i stop a White, Black, Asian and so on ........... and your not legit, god help you, cause i will be upholding the law myself by getting your ASS deported! This kind of shit is what motivates me to play dirty like the rest of those racist assholes in AZ.
LOL My point exactly, about time an actual LEO chimed in.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 550 Carbon Sport Almost everything factory, but no sound upgrades.

With the insignificant differences between the pertinent Federal Statutes and the AZ Senate Bill 1070, one must look for other reasons for the current strong objections to the new law..

In my opinion the current uproar is because it appears that now we have a good possibility that the law will be enforced.

sixcard
Old 05-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i -Euro-spec LCI retrofit with V6 Bruce cables -Mtec 2.0 LED Angel Eyes -Cold Weather/Premium Packages -20% Tint

A lot of people have made valid points on this thread including you pjinca lol ...Isn't America great that we can argue about this stuff and not name call? I love this forum and everyone on here is what makes this place great for us bimmer guys (AND GIRLS ) . I just want someone who disagrees with the law to give me one solution, thats it. Great so we target the businesses that hire them, I'm all for that! But no one has addressed what to do with the illegals that are currently in the country? What do we do, anyone? You can't just make them legal because they're here. That is not fair to the people who are patiently waiting to legally enter the US. And the dirty little secret about Democrat politicians is that they could give a crap about immigrants. They are no different from these "evil republicans" that the media portrays them as. The reason is very simple that they want to grant amnesty. MORE DEMOCRATIC VOTES!!!!

And no I dont read the Christian Science Monitor haha...where do you guys get your news from? Just curious because one could say that every media outlet has an agenda.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by LBimmer
A lot of people have made valid points on this thread including you pjinca lol ...Isn't America great that we can argue about this stuff and not name call? I love this forum and everyone on here is what makes this place great for us bimmer guys (AND GIRLS ) . I just want someone who disagrees with the law to give me one solution, thats it. Great so we target the businesses that hire them, I'm all for that! But no one has addressed what to do with the illegals that are currently in the country? What do we do, anyone? You can't just make them legal because they're here. That is not fair to the people who are patiently waiting to legally enter the US. And the dirty little secret about Democrat politicians is that they could give a crap about immigrants. They are no different from these "evil republicans" that the media portrays them as. The reason is very simple that they want to grant amnesty. MORE DEMOCRATIC VOTES!!!!

And no I dont read the Christian Science Monitor haha...where do you guys get your news from? Just curious because one could say that every media outlet has an agenda.

Agreed, every media outlet ha an agenda, that's why I get my news from a variety of sources and take what I read with a grain of salt - there are far too many "spin doctors" out there that can turn any stat or fact into whatever they want it to mean. I don't agree, however, that the immigration problem (and it is a problem) is either a Democratic OR Republican issue - it's a national one, regardless of whether the immigrants are Mexican or Swedish.

As you can see the Republicans can;t even decide where they stand on this:
Debate really?

Republicans need to remember, the number of Latinos in the country legallycontinues to grow, and they vote, AND they tend to be very religious and therefore conservative - it's a bad idea to alienate what is getting to be the single largest voting block in the country.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i -Euro-spec LCI retrofit with V6 Bruce cables -Mtec 2.0 LED Angel Eyes -Cold Weather/Premium Packages -20% Tint

Originally Posted by pjinca
Agreed, every media outlet ha an agenda, that's why I get my news from a variety of sources and take what I read with a grain of salt - there are far too many "spin doctors" out there that can turn any stat or fact into whatever they want it to mean. I don't agree, however, that the immigration problem (and it is a problem) is either a Democratic OR Republican issue - it's a national one, regardless of whether the immigrants are Mexican or Swedish.

As you can see the Republicans can;t even decide where they stand on this:
Debate really?

Republicans need to remember, the number of Latinos in the country legallycontinues to grow, and they vote, AND they tend to be very religious and therefore conservative - it's a bad idea to alienate what is getting to be the single largest voting block in the country.
Establishment Republicans suck just as much as Democrats...America desperately needs more regular, everyday ordinary citizens in office, and not these corrupt career 20 term politicians. They clearly have no one's interests but their own at heart, on both sides of the political spectrum. Look at Arlen Specter, he's a real piece of work, he can't even decide what party he is lol :thumbsdown: . Washington is definitely broken, i just tend to side with Republicans more because of what I believe in as an individual. I'm really just fiscally conservative, people can live their lives however the hell they want IMO! Just don't F*** my life up and were all good !
Old 05-21-2010, 06:03 PM
Contributors

Establishment Republicans suck just as much as Democrats...America desperately needs more regular, everyday ordinary citizens in office, and not these corrupt career 20 term politicians. They clearly have no one's interests but their own at heart, on both sides of the political spectrum. Look at Arlen Specter, he's a real piece of work, he can't even decide what party he is lol :thumbsdown: . Washington is definitely broken, i just tend to side with Republicans more because of what I believe in as an individual. I'm really just fiscally conservative, people can live their lives however the hell they want IMO! Just don't F*** my life up and were all good !

HOLY CRAP!!!! NOW we agree completely!!!!! I totally agree, no matter Democrat or Republican they are just whores to special interests and lobbyists - truly pathetic American Political landscape we have before us. We need new (real) leadership in Washington, not just a bunch of puffed up cronies that care all too little about what ANY of us want or need out of our government
Old 05-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Members

You liberals elected exactly what you asked for and look at the change we got...What a joke.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GregBrand
You liberals elected exactly what you asked for and look at the change we got...What a joke.
Both of these post are exactly how I feel. I could give two shits if some homos want to run off and get married, or the 16 year old down the street wants to abort her child. You know what it DOESN'T change my life really at all. So go marry your gay lover and do whatever you want to do with your unborn child and lets stop wasting money on it.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 Blacked out 530i, Carbon Fiber Pillars, Carbon Fiber Emblems (Wheels, Steering Wheel and Hood/Trunk). Blacked out kidney Grill, Smoked side marker lights, 15mm Rear Spacers, K&N Filter, Window Tint, Navigon Syst. Breyton Front Lip. Bilistein Coil Over Suspension Front & Rear Droped 1.5" Genuine M5 Pedal set. Mtechnik side skirts, RPI Exhaust.

Everyone thought Obama was the one that was going to clean house and get things straight and the sad part is that maybe that was exactly his intention but..........when money is flashed in your face and power/greed takes affect every filthy politician has always proven us right. Dirty ass money hungry momos, they sell out and sell everything they promised to do for us (American People). Typical politician!

Quick Reply: Seriously, how dumb are they in AZ?