Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Road Rage: BMW Haters?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by sdg1871' post='1084987' date='Jan 5 2010, 10:33 PM
I generally let poor behavior by other drivers roll off my back and ignore it. But there is no doubt that I've seen much poorer behavior toward my 550i Sport than towards my Infiniti M45. I think that it's jealousy and evny which is further compounded by the crappy economy.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Dude, we've PM'd before and I told you, I don't have any prejudice against you, but dude... I know people look at us with hate sometimes on the road (I'm no stranger to that myself) but what are you trying to accomplish with this thread? So far it is a bunch of stories about reckless driving, basically. Not to mention that this is a Tonymac if there ever was one on this forum Just think about whether this will help get rid of the douchebag drivers out there or add to it?

@ Krozi: Yo, EM, don't ride the clutch too much out there
Old 01-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i 2006 BMW X3

There are several places in Charlotte where traffic merges only to have an exit 1/4 mile ahead. Everyone in the right lane needs to merge left, and everyone in the left lane needs to merge right to exit. Traffic flows best when cars keep moving but alternate as they change lanes. Sure enough when I'm merging, cars will gun it and tailgate the car in front to keep me from merging. Then, any car I merge in front of gets pissed and tailgates me. Whats worst is when a car in front of me slows to merge behind someone who is slowing for them. That causes everyone behind to jam up. And then the idiot who caused the slow down, guns it to merge in front of traffic, usually, just after I give up and merge behind the slowed traffic.

I always try to avoid retribution to tailgaters, etc because that makes me just as bad as they are.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Senior Members

Ok first off this was ment to be a joke. I saw a thread similar to this on bimmerforums and people were talking about having guns in there cars and knifes and .

The only story here that was true was the nj one abouthe minivan.

I thought someone might have realized the scarcastic comments in the 4runner and Taho story. And yes if you see the irony I was complaning about the things we are "known" to do.

I appologize if anyone was offended by this post. I need to learn some good jokes and then I will share them.

V_therussian don't make me lose sleep again .
Old 01-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by aretardedorange' post='1085016' date='Jan 6 2010, 12:43 AM
Ok first off this was ment to be a joke. I saw a thread similar to this on bimmerforums and people were talking about having guns in there cars and knifes and .

I thought someone might have realized the scarcastic comments in the 4runner and Taho story. And yes if you see the irony I was complaning about the things we are "known" to do.

I appologize if anyone was offended by this post. I need to learn some good jokes and then I will share them.

Don't lose any sleep over it dude
Old 01-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Contributors

wow. you started a thread about people that dont drive BMWs. Every thread you post makes some reference to your superiority over those who do not have BMWs... Yes, we know... you have a BMW and that makes you better then other people.

I wonder if your parents would take their car away from you if they knew you were tailgaiting people with your highbeams on?
Old 01-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Senior Members

I wanted my good pal craigs reaction. Where is he
Old 01-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by aretardedorange' post='1085016' date='Jan 6 2010, 12:43 AM

i wasnt offended, just thought it was kind of unoriginal for you

no harm no foul i guess.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Contributors

Old 01-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Senior Members

What's with the popcorn?

Quick Reply: Road Rage: BMW Haters?