Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Response to Road Rage...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 08:41 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 530d M Sport Automatic, Le Mans Edition.Le Mans Blue Individual Paint Special, Syrah Blue Individual Leather, Piano Black Individual Interior Trim, Front seat heating,M Double Spoke 172 19

Just remember before you pull out your Dirty Harry that these morons have family and friends who are at least as bad, if not worse in their aggressive behaviour to others.If you harm the scumbag ,they will come after you.Then you will have to emigrate !
Old 05-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by tooltec
Just remember before you pull out your Dirty Harry that these morons have family and friends who are at least as bad, if not worse in their aggressive behaviour to others.If you harm the scumbag ,they will come after you.Then you will have to emigrate !
You are in England. End of story.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
You are in England. End of story.
yeah. this is America. Killing people is a hobby over here. I melt down AR-15s and drink the red hot liquified steel and shit gunfire while wrapped in an American flag.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by craigm1841
yeah. this is America. Killing people is a hobby over here. I melt down AR-15s and drink the red hot liquified steel and shit gunfire while wrapped in an American flag.
Craig. You're a man.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Florida does have the craziest people in the country, you are right, avoiding altercation is your best bet.
I know, you really don't want to mess with all those blue-hairs while they're rushing to bingo or the early bird specials...

Originally Posted by pradden
or you could do what my cousin always does... When someone flicks you the bird, or gives that WTF/Pissed look at you, just smile real big and wave at them (wave real fast back and forth with your hand like a little kid waving bye-bye to grandma). I know this sounds really retarded, but every time he does that, you can't help but to laugh. The best part is, it completely throws off the other person. Then you end up getting this look from them .
Hahahaha, I've done it several times, especially when I have my wife or others in the car that I don't want to show my bad side to, and it really works the way you described. They either think you're a fool or you're too insane to start an argument with. Either way, it works for me. When driving alone, I've been known to hurl the occasional hot muffin at road-ragers.

In this case, the guy going after the little woman deserved to be offered the new "bin laden mixed drink."
Old 05-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Sorry, I hit the wrong button. Please delete.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Best response to road rage I've ever heard of? My best friend growing up was being tailgated by some fool on the highway, after seeing my friend wasn't going to speed up he followed him when my friend exited and was yelling cuss words at him and making threats. My friend just stared. So the guy gets out of his truck and walks over like Billy Badass and right when he gets to the driver's door of my friend's car is when my friend put his badge to the window. Let's just say someone needed a change of underwear (He's a US Marchal now)
Old 05-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
I know, you really don't want to mess with all those blue-hairs while they're rushing to bingo or the early bird specials...
Florida is filled with super-rednecks, transplants, and foreigners. it is a recipe for weirdness. Throw old insane people into the mix, sure- it gets a little weirder.

This weird news site which is extremely entertaining and popular, labels all of their headlines. Florida is the only state that gets its own tag. http://www.fark.com/

You kinda have to live here to understand. I have seen and met some of the most odd people here, and I have been all over the country and to the middle east.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Contributors

who wants to go out cruising and beat up some old people?
Old 05-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Senior Members

who wants to go out cruising and beat up some old people?

https://5series.net/forums/topic/113...ad-rage-story/

Quick Reply: Response to Road Rage...