Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Response to Road Rage...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 05:49 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Krozi
Trust me Craig, I know all the rules. I'm saying in Florida, getting out of your car to cause a scene can be the last thing you do. Rule of thumb is to always try and flee the scene before it ever becomes a scene.

Regardless, I am getting my concealed carry permit the moment I can.
Florida does have the craziest people in the country, you are right, avoiding altercation is your best bet. I wouldnt put it past some floridians to kill you, throw a BBQ and feed you to their friends and family.

You absloultey should get your CCW if you so desire. It is your right as an American, and in my opinion, your duty as an able-bodied citizen with a sound mind to protect your family and those who cannot protect themselves.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:55 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by craigm1841
Florida does have the craziest people in the country, you are right, avoiding altercation is your best bet. I wouldnt put it past some floridians to kill you, throw a BBQ and feed you to their friends and family.

You absloultey should get your CCW if you so desire. It is your right as an American, and in my opinion, your duty as an able-bodied citizen with a sound mind to protect your family and those who cannot protect themselves.

Hahaha ^^

You know what...to be honest I would be more reluctant to protect those who cannot protect themselves. Going through all the legal bullshit for someone else? Call me cold hearted...but f*ck that sh*t. Maybe depending on the situation...but every time you shoot to kill, you run the risk of going to prison even if you did the right thing. There is always something you did wrong in the eye of the law. And I am not risking going to prison for some stupid bitch who probably voted for Obama.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:57 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pjinca
TFF!!!! Epic, Craig, truly Epic
Thanks. I'll be here all day. Mostly because I was banned from citydata forums for fighting with other members and calling them losers for spending all day on a messsage forum (go figure), and PMing the mod challanging them to ban me, telling them I would make accounts with free email addresses and posting the most horrific sexual fetish photos they will ever see. They banned me. I also made fun of a few peoples wives.

I am back. Now lets bring back the post count for lounge posts and restore this old bitch to her former glory. :rockout:
Old 05-11-2011, 06:00 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Thanks. I'll be here all day. Mostly because I was banned from citydata forums for fighting with other members and calling them losers for spending all day on a messsage forum (go figure), and PMing the mod challanging them to ban me, telling them I would make accounts with free email addresses and posting the most horrific sexual fetish photos they will ever see. They banned me. I also made fun of a few peoples wives.

I am back. Now lets bring back the post count for lounge posts and restore this old bitch to her former glory. :rockout:
Old 05-11-2011, 06:00 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 02/2006 525i Titanium Silver Metallic Manual 6-Speed

or you could do what my cousin always does... When someone flicks you the bird, or gives that WTF/Pissed look at you, just smile real big and wave at them (wave real fast back and forth with your hand like a little kid waving bye-bye to grandma). I know this sounds really retarded, but every time he does that, you can't help but to laugh. The best part is, it completely throws off the other person. Then you end up getting this look from them .
Old 05-11-2011, 06:01 AM
Contributors

Hahaha ^^

You know what...to be honest I would be more reluctant to protect those who cannot protect themselves. Going through all the legal bullshit for someone else? Call me cold hearted...but f*ck that sh*t. Maybe depending on the situation...but every time you shoot to kill, you run the risk of going to prison even if you did the right thing. There is always something you did wrong in the eye of the law. And I am not risking going to prison for some stupid bitch who probably voted for Obama.
Awesome! However, the situation i had in mind when I was typing that was a woman being raped in a parking garage at night. Again- I would probably administer a brutal beatdown and drag the rapist by his hair around on the ground, hard penis to pavement before pulling my weapon out. I would also protect children. Everyone else can fuck off. Women, children, and handicapped people are okay in my book, even if nature is knocking on their door because they are weak and helpless.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Contributors

yes- I said "hard penis" on the internet.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Contributors

Awesome! However, the situation i had in mind when I was typing that was a woman being raped in a parking garage at night. Again- I would probably administer a brutal beatdown and drag the rapist by his hair around on the ground, hard penis to pavement before pulling my weapon out. I would also protect children. Everyone else can fuck off. Women, children, and handicapped people are okay in my book, even if nature is knocking on their door because they are weak and helpless.
I hear ya on that one. If I saw some dude raping someone and he was someone I could take down I wouldn't use my gun...cause the courts will decide that deadly force was used too soon and could have been prevented...The legal system is a bit very f*cked up. Women, children, and handicapped people are easy to get away with in court cause they are so helpless....for everyone else...should have had your concealed carry permit bitch! You're on your own.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 02/2006 525i Titanium Silver Metallic Manual 6-Speed

And I am not risking going to prison for some stupid bitch who probably voted for Obama.
+++++++++1

There are plenty of those around these parts.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Contributors

yes- I said "hard penis" on the internet.
Hahahahaha

Quick Reply: Response to Road Rage...