Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

RED LIGHT TICKET HELP NEEDED

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i Sport Package Limo Tinted, Heads up display, Fully Loaded Minus Cold Weather Package and Rear window Sunshades.

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='881446' date='May 17 2009, 04:33 PM
Damnit Jrowe! Again!??? Can I just ban your from posting the same threads??? JESUS! I already heard enough from you. Please stop posting 50 Threads on the same damn Thing, listening to you once is enough already.

Craig you seriously have something to post about everything! Your are the biggest post whore on these forums. You even make posts then finish them in another post below it. It's outrageous. Can't you ever just say what you have to say once without posting 10 posts to get your point across???? Only person in history right here who could probably make a thread and still find something to reply to himself about. Give it a break Craig.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Jrowe' post='881459' date='May 17 2009, 08:43 PM
Craig you seriously have something to post about everything! Your are the biggest post whore on these forums. You even make posts then finish them in another post below it. It's outrageous. Can't you ever just say what you have to say once without posting 10 posts to get your point across???? Only person in history right here who could probably make a thread and still find something to reply to himself about. Give it a break Craig.
stop being a crybaby because you got a ticket and are grumpy because you dont know how to man up and handle your shit.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sport Package Limo Tinted, Heads up display, Fully Loaded Minus Cold Weather Package and Rear window Sunshades.

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='881464' date='May 17 2009, 04:50 PM
stop being a crybaby because you got a ticket and are grumpy because you dont know how to man up and handle your shit.

That's exactly what I needed to hear! Thanks CRAIG!
Old 05-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Jrowe' post='881470' date='May 17 2009, 08:53 PM
That's exactly what I needed to hear! Thanks CRAIG!
np buddy
Old 05-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Contributors

you guys fight like some GIRLS!!! LOL...those post made me laugh.

Good luck with the ticket.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:43 PM
Senior Members

UPDATE:

So I scheduled an appointment last month to go ahead and skip court and go directly to a DA hearing to drop my $300 red light ticket.

And let me tell you. You guys offer no advice! LOL

I got this really hot district attorney with crystal blue eyes I seriously couldn't believe how hot this chick was in a suit , I was like this is going to be perfect for me! So I talked to her, and made myself really personable, and was just basically up front and was like I understand everyone is in this room because their claiming their not guilty, and well we all know damn well most of them are guilty. In my situation the officer just did not like me. He didn't care that I told him I honestly believe I stopped for the light. He just basically told me to take it up with the judge have a nice day. She laughed and was like well look check this out, I have to give you a deal no matter what I can't just drop the case unless you go to trial. So she gave me a $25 parking ticket with no points.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Jrowe' post='965520' date='Aug 4 2009, 05:43 PM
UPDATE:
So I scheduled an appointment last month to go ahead and skip court and go directly to a DA hearing to drop my $300 red light ticket.
And let me tell you. You guys offer no advice! LOL
I got this really hot district attorney with crystal blue eyes I seriously couldn't believe how hot this chick was in a suit , I was like this is going to be perfect for me! So I talked to her, and made myself really personable, and was just basically up front and was like I understand everyone is in this room because their claiming their not guilty, and well we all know damn well most of them are guilty. In my situation the officer just did not like me. He didn't care that I told him I honestly believe I stopped for the light. He just basically told me to take it up with the judge have a nice day. She laughed and was like well look check this out, I have to give you a deal no matter what I can't just drop the case unless you go to trial. So she gave me a $25 parking ticket with no points.
Good deal ... You made your contribution in money and time. Next time stop twice so your luck doesn't run out!
Old 08-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Members

This is what you have to do...

go to the court house and get a written declaration form. Write down what happened and stretch the truth to make it sound good. A judge reads it and if the cop doesn't write in too, you are off. I have gotten off 4 times and i have suggested this to about 3-4 friends who have gotten off too. You pay the fine and write it...and in a couple of months you get the ticket dismissed.

oops didn't see your update...anyway if u get a ticket again...even a legit one...do the above. I got off for speeding tickets before lol

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='881412' date='May 17 2009, 04:51 PM
those are bling to you. i live in an average city. My 08 5 series is bling. Bentlys and lambos are non existant here. On occasion i see a porshce or two, but it is usually the same one in the same area. i dont take into account boxters.

The median income per household member in the US (including all working and non-working members above the age of 14) was $26,036 in 2006.

--That is not a lot of money. So the average american would look at a car that costs 2-3 times their income bling. the cost of my car doesnt come close to my annual income, however, this is about the nicest car i can afford, and I am a single 26 year old with few expenses.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Susp3nc3' post='981161' date='Aug 18 2009, 05:37 PM
This is what you have to do...

go to the court house and get a written declaration form. Write down what happened and stretch the truth to make it sound good. A judge reads it and if the cop doesn't write in too, you are off. I have gotten off 4 times and i have suggested this to about 3-4 friends who have gotten off too. You pay the fine and write it...and in a couple of months you get the ticket dismissed.

oops didn't see your update...anyway if u get a ticket again...even a legit one...do the above. I got off for speeding tickets before lol
that is horrible advice. "go to court and lie" is essentially the advice you just gave. thanks for reviving an ancient thread.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:12 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='981274' date='Aug 18 2009, 04:07 PM
that is horrible advice. "go to court and lie" is essentially the advice you just gave. thanks for reviving an ancient thread.

Actually I am glad he did, your exchanges with JRowe were classic!!! Funniest things I've read in a while

Quick Reply: RED LIGHT TICKET HELP NEEDED