Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Red Light Ticket... Advice needed! (LITTLE BIT LONG)

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009 | 10:29 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by RISK' post='877929' date='May 14 2009, 12:36 AM
dude how old are you like 80? if you were standing somewhere and I came up to you and hit you for no reason would you realy think you did something thats why I hit you? Even If you thought that you wouldnt hit back... lol

read my message again, like I said.. Its a no clue thing .. I havent done eny of that.. have you seen the movie double jeopardy the movie? the begining part? how they convict her as a murderer? well I was convicted as a criminal, in my case, Im in court, and have to prove to them that I didnt do it.. do you understand now? maybe we should do a meet, and get to know each other, have some diner, and talk this over, then you mite understand in person.

I dont know what quadripple of means. /? ? ? ? 4 times (x) 900 = 3600.00$ understand now? its just the commisioner sais, you must pay quadripple of 900$ or go to jail for 30 days. Youve never been in cases, you have no right to post laws, or give advice, if youve never actualy got in a incident like that in real life, thats just my advice buddy.. Im not here to rave and rant...

ps Im pissed about it, because if you were in my situation, you mite have said ya, I pppp pp pposssibly did that, but I dont remember that well to the judge..

does enyone remember the good oll days, where you used to hit a fat blunt, take a couple of shots of vodka, get on the wheel and try to get home, then on the way get pulled over by a cop, and he said, let me drive you home, and my PP P P P Patnaa here will drive your car home behind us? I donoo Im just sayin..... lol
oh... quadruple! got it now. Still not really following you. you make little sense. you REALLY need to run your posts through a spell checker, and yes I have seen that movie, the movie double jeopardy the movie.

You must be a unique case where you were guilty until proven innocent and the prosecution didnt have to prove their case beyond a reasonable and in your case the burden of proof was NOT upon the prosecution. I guess this now becomes a discussion of how your fifth amendment rights were violated. I guess you are the first person since 1791 there was an exception made for. The law must really have it out for you. I would probably stop posting in this forum and get a good lawyer. I am sure the supreme court would love to hear about this one. might be a 14th amendment case, however, this is a newer amendment, it was adopted on July 9, 1868, so maybe the courts in california havent heard about it yet. I dont know anything about law, so i am just saying...

So... I would say to the judge "I P P Possibly remember?" Do I remember? or dont I? keep in mind, I am hypothetically speaking, since this actually happened to you. Perjury is kind serious one might say, check out 18 USC Chapter 79 for some light reading about perjury in a federal court or California Penal Code 126 - 129 for the state court. but it circles back to the 5th amendment and your right against self-incrimination. See this is where the law gets tricky, and this is why lawyers are paid a lot to understand it. but again, no clue what is going on over here, so... just saying...

lastly, I dont remember the good 'ol days and I dont know anything about smoking blunts. unfortunately one might say I have chosen a career path that frowns greatly upon illegal drug use and drinking and driving, even if i did do that, I am probably too young to truly remember the good old days....

I have to go, there is a shiny light next to my couch distracting me. im not a smart man, but I do know in America, the dollar sign comes before the actual number the dollar sign is depicting as a monetary unit.

I love lamp.

yawn...

good day sir.
Old 05-14-2009 | 05:04 PM
Members

My Ride: E60 530i 2007

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='878015' date='May 14 2009, 01:29 AM
oh... quadruple! got it now. Still not really following you. you make little sense. you REALLY need to run your posts through a spell checker, and yes I have seen that movie, the movie double jeopardy the movie.

You must be a unique case where you were guilty until proven innocent and the prosecution didnt have to prove their case beyond a reasonable and in your case the burden of proof was NOT upon the prosecution. I guess this now becomes a discussion of how your fifth amendment rights were violated. I guess you are the first person since 1791 there was an exception made for. The law must really have it out for you. I would probably stop posting in this forum and get a good lawyer. I am sure the supreme court would love to hear about this one. might be a 14th amendment case, however, this is a newer amendment, it was adopted on July 9, 1868, so maybe the courts in california havent heard about it yet. I dont know anything about law, so i am just saying...

So... I would say to the judge "I P P Possibly remember?" Do I remember? or dont I? keep in mind, I am hypothetically speaking, since this actually happened to you. Perjury is kind serious one might say, check out 18 USC Chapter 79 for some light reading about perjury in a federal court or California Penal Code 126 - 129 for the state court. but it circles back to the 5th amendment and your right against self-incrimination. See this is where the law gets tricky, and this is why lawyers are paid a lot to understand it. but again, no clue what is going on over here, so... just saying...

lastly, I dont remember the good 'ol days and I dont know anything about smoking blunts. unfortunately one might say I have chosen a career path that frowns greatly upon illegal drug use and drinking and driving, even if i did do that, I am probably too young to truly remember the good old days....

I have to go, there is a shiny light next to my couch distracting me. im not a smart man, but I do know in America, the dollar sign comes before the actual number the dollar sign is depicting as a monetary unit.

I love lamp.

yawn...

good day sir.

why dont you end up witing a book about my case, with the 5th and 9th amendment, then you can put a little bit of section codes in there 2.. what do you know bro? alll u do is read the news, read the laws, wake up in the morning, go to work, come home and sleep.... thats the way to live. I dont even wana continue, Im not here to spend my time spellchecking what I type, i got a business to run, and problems to take care of.. good job for the essay.
Old 05-14-2009 | 09:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by flyingpuck' post='877894' date='May 13 2009, 09:02 PM
I'm beginning to see the correlation graph in my head that had to do with depreciation and IQ's again!!
+1000

So true, so true...
Old 05-16-2009 | 09:56 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sport Package Limo Tinted, Heads up display, Fully Loaded Minus Cold Weather Package and Rear window Sunshades.

So anyone want to shed some light on this darkness? Seems everyone would rather argue then be civil towards my problem.

Thanks guys!
Old 05-17-2009 | 12:09 AM
Banned

My Ride: A Car

go to court and at least ridicule the officer by politely telling the judge that he's a very scared popo on the job and doesn't deserve one. I think I am going to find those camera that let's you record everything while you drive. If you have an accident, it's recorded and the other party cannot lie if they are at fault. If the officer has said something offensive, you have a small fighting point. Or if the officer lied about the ticket, the recorded info is your ticket out. I should start building these car camera kits.
Old 05-17-2009 | 06:18 AM
Members

You may find your attitude affects his attitude towards you. If it was anything like the tone of the original post I dont think anyone would be surprised that you got a ticket not a warning. Lifes to short, pay your ticket and move on. As to the abuse online I think most are brave behind the keyboard. I see some have given you good advice , why not take it.
Old 05-17-2009 | 06:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i Monaco blue/cream beige, light poplar trim, sport, nav, premium, Logic 7, 6 speed manual My other rides: Departed: 2006 530xi Silver gray/black, anthracite maple trim, cold, sport, nav, premium, Logic 7, 6 speed steptronic, bluetooth, adaptive xenons Departed...2002 525i White/beige, 5 sp manual

Originally Posted by kjhkent' post='880946' date='May 17 2009, 09:18 AM
You may find your attitude affects his attitude towards you. If it was anything like the tone of the original post I dont think anyone would be surprised that you got a ticket not a warning. Lifes to short, pay your ticket and move on. As to the abuse online I think most are brave behind the keyboard. I see some have given you good advice , why not take it.
I think this is a fair statement, in all respects. Take what you can from the experience (which hopefully will help you avoid a ticket in the future), and move on. GL!
Old 05-17-2009 | 02:08 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Jrowe' post='880785' date='May 17 2009, 01:56 AM
So anyone want to shed some light on this darkness? Seems everyone would rather argue then be civil towards my problem.

Thanks guys!
I think you got as much advice as you are going to get from a message forum. want me to fly to nevada and hold your hand in the court room? what exactly are you looking for? call a ticket lawyer. it doesnt cost much and almost always works.

nobody here has a magic spell that will make your ticket dissapear.