Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2012

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Sorry, but the Bears will be good, but the Steelers have addressed all their issues - time for #7
Old 06-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by pjinca
Sorry, but the Bears will be good, but the Steelers have addressed all their issues - time for #7
less than 100 days until football season
Old 06-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
less than 100 days until football season

Very true Gene, but the Steelers got the O-line help they DESPERATeLY needed, the best guard and tackle in the draft - we're good.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

back field and wr's for us...as much hype as our o-line is getting i think it's all smoke...we'll come back healthy and we don't have to deal with a martz offense....

our defense is still solid...

looking forward to seeing how this season plays out for the bears..

weather or not forte gets on board or not we should do well this season...

as long as we stay healthy...

all in all i'm happy with this off season activity and with our new gm and the decisions he's made thus far...
Old 06-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Contributors

LOL, Gene, at this point that is the story with EVERY NFL team - "IF we stay healthy". The Bears NEED Forte back and contributing, otherwise they are an "also ran" in the NFC North, I still think they will get things sorted and be a solid contender for the North crown. It'd be fun to see the MOST smashmouth teams in the Super Bowl again (Chicago VS Pitt) would be perfect for the NFL.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator

man, cannot wait for nfl season to start, especially now that the nba season is over..nothing to watch, but at least we have the olympics coming up...<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247); "><br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247); ">this forte situation is getting old and tiresome...hope it gets dealt with one way or another...<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247); "><br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247); ">vids and news from rookie and vet camp look good thus far...
Old 07-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Just one month and we're already in HOF week... It's getting close

Happy independence day to you all BTW
Old 08-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Super Moderator

ruh roh steeler nation..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...owing-shoulder

torn RC? ben's and all but this is not comforting...

Forte in camp, everyone coming back healthy...BEAR DOWN...
Old 08-18-2012, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

a few weeks from the official start of this season. So far pre season is meh, concerned about #54's knee, but hearing this is his third scope on it is both encouraging and concerning. At least we know he has recovered well from previous procedures but it also shows he is beginning to show his miles. Looking fwd to tonights pre season game against rgIII and the skins as our starters will get some time on the field unlike our first pre season game against the broncos...

both lunch and rgIII are looking good, the Bears first official game is against Mr. Luck and the colts...can't wait

BEAR DOWN
Old 08-31-2012, 09:31 PM
Super Moderator

http://www.chicagobe...88-46f71f813615

some surprise cuts...didn't expect to see them go with just two qb's..hoping they sign mcgown or blanchard to the PS..

they dumped almost all their potential 6 foot receivers and went with dane..hoping his hands are better this season, but did he show some good speed and hands this preseason..hope anderson or summers make it the the PS

surprised they went with booker over allen, I was hoping they'd go with the younger allen to develop him as he does show good hands and speed...hoping he makes the practice squad as well..

trading clutts for a cb that played more special teams I'm on the fence about. Clutts definitely blocked well and seeing as how the 4 TE's we are keeping don't block as good as clutts did, this should be interesting. davis's missed block last year was what got forte hurt..spaeth is probably the best blocker out of the bunch...

opening game with the giants v cowboys should be good...preseason is over, road to the SB starts now

Quick Reply: NFL 2012