Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by pjinca
Don't be too sure about that, he has never produced HoF type numbers anyway - he's good, but not great like a Randy Moss or even a Welker.

Besides, looks like Sexy Rexy has it out for the pats: LINK - CLICK
Pick New York jets to win the superbowl because "we're good enough." Hahahaha, what a maroon Rex Ryan. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
Pick New York jets to win the superbowl because "we're good enough." Hahahaha, what a maroon Rex Ryan. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

HAHAHAHA I agree, he needs to stop making his silly predictions. He has picked the Jets to win it all for 3 years in a row now. The first time it's bold, the 2nd time it's funny, the 3rd time you're just getting delusional.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

loving the eagles/miami heat comparison right now being made....although they did make some great acquisitions, can't be mad at that...

all in all I'm happy with what the Bears did, we needed a new center, thanks to Olin for all those years, but his better days are behind him and we need to focus on pass protection, hoping spencer can do this. Picking up Hurd and Williams also gives us a better receiving core and picking up Barber will hopefully bring our red zone success higher than last year as it seems goal line for us was like a chastity belt on prom night for our running game.....I'm hoping JCutler rises to the occasion....I'm not mad they let Olsen go, he definitely didn't seem to fit the offense and his blocking was sub-par IMO, hopefully Spaeth will do a better job at TE for us....all in all...can't wait for this season to start....

btw: here's a quick list of all the signings and trades as of right now:

http://nfltraderumors.co/free-agent-transactions-list/
Old 08-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

and the Bear's o-line continues to struggle..wth is coach tice doing? FTL
Old 09-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

opening game....

hate to admit this, but AR is playing well...like he hasn't been on vacay for a few months
Old 09-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
opening game....

hate to admit this, but AR is playing well...like he hasn't been on vacay for a few months

Nice win for Da Bears........ Lions held on, the Vikes looked better than anticipated.......... looks like winning the NFC North isnt gonna be a walk in the park for any of us........ GO PACK GO!
Old 09-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by BMW BRAD
Nice win for Da Bears........ Lions held on, the Vikes looked better than anticipated.......... looks like winning the NFC North isnt gonna be a walk in the park for any of us........ GO PACK GO!
see you week 3, we have the saints next week...

o-line is improving but still needs a lot of work. defense remains consistent....we could have used barber a few of those downs in the red zone when we settled for 3

Bear down

Old 09-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

eagles looking good as well (that's my #2 team ), but then again they did play the rams
Old 09-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
eagles looking good as well (that's my #2 team ), but then again they did play the rams
Yeah, th Eggles looked pretty good as well....... ( Can you have a #2 team? LOL! ) Week 3 is gonna be fun! GO PACK GO!
Old 09-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

I can have a number 2 team except for the week in Nov when they play each other

AR and the pack starting how they left off it looks like....

steelers got worked today....

Quick Reply: NFL 2011