Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2010

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 07:45 AM
lim
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: e60

so how about that redskins defense eh?
Old 09-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Contributors

How bout those Chiefs????!?? WOOOOOOO HOOOOO.

I will stand by my claim from 2 years ago, Norv Turner is the worst coach in the nfl.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:32 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Wow, Arrowhead...

And I can't help but feel a little bit for Rex: I bet he feels sorry that he did such a good job in his previous gig, turned around and bit him in the end this morning (or yesterday EST).

Ah well, after another goddamn snack he'll be OK...

All in all the 49'ers imploding was the most shocking to me this opening weekend. First drives Smith was perfect and they rolled over the Hawks, but then...
Old 09-14-2010, 04:04 AM
Contributors

Crazy week 1 in da NFL...sorry to the bears fan(I don't think its plural. ) but no matter jhow u read it, that was a catch, and therefore a touchdown, poor Lions can't get a break!

But on a serious note. The GIANTS are back in better than good form (except the f*in rookie punter which must bne cut immediately!!!)
Eli again shows he is a top 5 qb in the league

As expected, romo and the cowgals sukkkkkk, another hype that will end as years past

The Packers are a lot of hype, the eagles suk and they probably should have won that game, though of course I'm glad they didn't.

Brady just continues to exceed, what can u say, he's great though I hate to admit it, but I'm sure Randy will cause enough drama in NE to kill that clubhouse

And, for the what 41year in a row, the Jets again prove they suksuksuksuksuk! Damn that was a bad game last nite! Rex is probably still cursing, and all I can say is, they aint goin nowhere with that offensive play calling, and damn they need another safety or dback, that little guy is to easy to pick apart, so many stupid plays, it reminded me of dallas!!

Marquee game of the week coming up, Manning v Manning, the superbowl we all wanted last year!
Old 09-14-2010, 04:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Originally Posted by m630
Marquee game of the week coming up, Manning v Manning, the superbowl we all wanted last year!
Not all of us...
Old 09-14-2010, 05:24 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kscarrol
Not all of us...
lmao!!!

I'll give it up for NO though, glad they got the win to help the city abit
Old 09-14-2010, 05:50 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by Theo
Wow, Arrowhead...
I agree, WTF happened to the Chargers? Wonder if Rivers will still be shit talking to other QB's this year.

Originally Posted by Theo
And I can't help but feel a little bit for Rex: I bet he feels sorry that he did such a good job in his previous gig, turned around and bit him in the end this morning (or yesterday EST).
It wasn't his old defense (Ravens) that won that game, it was the stupid mistakes in the secondary causing HUGE 1st downs for the Ravens. Seemed every time the Jets D got a them stopped a stupid penalty messed it up for them. C'mon the Ravens had what 3,4 turnovers? There is no way you turn it over that many times and expect to win in the NFL, it just won't happen very often.

In better news, after week 1, the Steelers are leading the AFC North
Old 09-14-2010, 11:40 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Originally Posted by pjinca
It wasn't his old defense (Ravens) that won that game, it was the stupid mistakes in the secondary causing HUGE 1st downs for the Ravens. .... There is no way you turn it over that many times and expect to win in the NFL, it just won't happen very often.
True, but I definately saw some old-fashioned Ravens defense at times, especially considering the 'quality' of their secondary they had to compensate for. And the best moment was of course the hit that made the Jets TE so groggy he forgot to pick up the 1st down during the last play... Bringing the wood, lol...
Old 09-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

2-0
Old 09-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Senior Members

Giants are doing terrible ! Colts .

Quick Reply: NFL 2010