Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2010

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Congratulations for the Pack.

Other than that a rather mellow one. Maybe the size of the stadium but I found the atmosphere a bit lacking all the way through warmpups and ceremonies. Then Aguilera treating the anthem like Ben does drunk collegegirls...

Ah well, let's hope the lockout is avoided
Old 02-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To bad the Steelers couldn't play the Seahawks or Cardinals again in the superbowl, LOL.

Rogers and Matthews the two game changers, go Pac-10!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:48 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530xi - Titanium Silver Metallic / Gray Dakota Leather / Dark Poplar Wood Trim / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / Premium Sound Package / Lumbar Support / Xenon Adaptive Light Control / 6 speed auto - Steptronic Trans. /Sirius Satellite Radio / Voice Activation / Navigation / Moonroof

Congratulations to the Pack. Penalties, poor execution and 3 turnovers helped seal the Steelers' fate. The Pack simply outplayed the Steelers when it counted.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
hopefully Ben doesn't rage and rape women all over dallas.

Hide your kids, hide your wife, big ben out here rapin errrrrbody.
Nahhhh, he's going to be busy polishing his 3 Superbowl rings, 2 Superbowl MVP awards, and 2 NFL MVP awards. He's also going to be busy making sweet love to Gisele while she's not drunk. Oh, wait a minute, that's Tom Brady I'm talking about. OOPS, my bad!!!

I guess he could watch Tom Brady do all those things, though.

BTW, Brady's 2010 MVP came in unanimously, for the first time in the history of the NFL, ever. He's got 50 out of 50 votes. Let the accused rapist munch on that.... I always say, karma is a bitch.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:16 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Congrats to the Pack, if nothing else Rodgers finally got the 800lb gorilla named Favre off his back

Hopefully the Steelers address the secondary and get a real running back (meaning not one who will fumble when you have all the momentum in the 4th qtr of a friggin Super Bowl!!!) in the draft.

I think I heard a brainfart from somewhere in Nebraska, good thing no one gives a shit what happens in Nebraska
Old 02-07-2011, 06:20 AM
Senior Members

GREAT GAME!!!!

Packers FTMFW! 14 years ago I was still in grade school Great to see them win.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:21 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
Nahhhh, he's going to be busy polishing his 3 Superbowl rings, 2 Superbowl MVP awards, and 2 NFL MVP awards. He's also going to be busy making sweet love to Gisele while she's not drunk. Oh, wait a minute, that's Tom Brady I'm talking about. OOPS, my bad!!!

I guess he could watch Tom Brady do all those things, though.

BTW, Brady's 2010 MVP came in unanimously, for the first time in the history of the NFL, ever. He's got 50 out of 50 votes. Let the accused rapist munch on that.... I always say, karma is a bitch.

Hmmm, since when did they start doing parades for MVP awards? Oh, that's right they don't. I can admit Ben has a long way to go to regain any sort of positive reputation. Somehow you are delusional about the Cheatriots, Belicheat ADMITTED to the tapings claiming he "thought" it was legal (BS). If they didn't do anything wrong why were they fined so heavily and lost a 1st rd draft pick? Also an NFL first.

Maybe Belicheat fixed the vote for the MVP as well for his QB since he wasn't able to cheat him to another title

I'll take 6 clean rings over 3 tainted ones any day of the week.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by BMW BRAD
Really? The better team won! Packers had the last word............ Go Pack Go! 2010 SuperBowl Champions!
I agree they had the last word, but they are not the better team. Last night the better team has lost by giving it away. 2 INT's in a Superbowl... plus the missed FG...
Old 02-07-2011, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
hopefully Ben doesn't rage and rape women all over dallas.

Hide your kids, hide your wife, big ben out here rapin errrrrbody.
Oh what a great comment... :thumbsdown:
Old 02-07-2011, 08:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by pjinca
Hmmm, since when did they start doing parades for MVP awards? Oh, that's right they don't. I can admit Ben has a long way to go to regain any sort of positive reputation. Somehow you are delusional about the Cheatriots, Belicheat ADMITTED to the tapings claiming he "thought" it was legal (BS). If they didn't do anything wrong why were they fined so heavily and lost a 1st rd draft pick? Also an NFL first.

Maybe Belicheat fixed the vote for the MVP as well for his QB since he wasn't able to cheat him to another title

I'll take 6 clean rings over 3 tainted ones any day of the week.
John, seriously, you're an educated man. If you're saying these things just to get me going, fine, I'll accept it as good-natured bantering. If you actually believe what you're saying then you might be showing a little bit of ignorance, with all due respect. When the tapings were done, prior to the day they were caught, there were no rules against taping. Belichick at least 'fessed up claiming that it thought it was still legal, unlike a certain rapist who just pays off young ladies to go away.

Your previous coach, Cower, admitted to doing it, and Jimmy Johnson admitted to doing it. Note that on the year that they were caught, BEFORE the first game, the Pats went on a rampage being the first team to EVER go undefeated a regular season comprised of SIXTEEN games, unlike the Miami team who won 14 regular season games. They then pulled the same thing that your Stealers did, last night. They chocked and lost the big game, even with a lucky helmet pass that should have been called back because no referee noticed that Mayo was being held, but that's another story.

One thing to note, the Pats have never lost a SB to a WILD CARD team ranking number 6. They lost to the mighty Bears of '85, the mighty packers of '97, and the 2nd rated team in '07. Also, by your logic, if you did not see the act, were not there, and do not know anyone involved personally, then you have nothing to say on the matter. You do not know when and how far back the tapings began. As far as I know, it only happened on that day.

If being fined and/or suspended by the NFL is an indication of guilt, then RottenBurger is guilty of R-A-P-E. I'll take an illegal video incident over an accused rapist on my team, anytime of day and night. The Pats would have canned Brady's ass, btw, if he were accused of something as hideous as to getting young women drunk and then have his way with them. Shame on the Steelers for sticking with such a low-level scum who's not even that good and just lucked out into his first SB ring with a passer rating of 22.6 only because of the other talent on the team. As far as I'm concerned, his two SB rings are tainted by the hands/penis of a rapist at worst, molester at best.

Please enjoy the new Stealers song:

Here are the lyrics:
http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/w...cry-16688.html

Don't worry about it, brother. The teens is going to be the decade of the Patriots (mark my words, 3 superbowl rings this decade and you can make fun of me at the end of the decade, if it doesn't come true), maybe you'll see the ring in the 20's, which incidentally it's the age Rottenburger likes to target.

Sorry I don't share in your pain, though. The clearly better team won, I won $200, Brady got his MVP and Gisele. I guess I can have my cake and eat it, too.

Quick Reply: NFL 2010