Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2010

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by pjinca
Nah, the bears need to focus on keeping Cutler upright and conscious. They need o-line help more than another receiver. Cincy might work, they suck anyway might as well add another whiner to the roster there
not sure if all the sacks this year is due to the o-line or just Martz...I think it's the latter more than anything....
Old 11-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
not sure if all the sacks this year is due to the o-line or just Martz...I think it's the latter more than anything....

I agree, but you need to have a good o-line for a system that calls for the QB to hold onto the ball until someone gets open. And the Bears just don't have that. Personally I think Martz's time has passed as a coordinator, he hasn't changed, the game has. He will cost Lovie his job though
Old 11-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by pjinca
I agree, but you need to have a good o-line for a system that calls for the QB to hold onto the ball until someone gets open. And the Bears just don't have that. Personally I think Martz's time has passed as a coordinator, he hasn't changed, the game has. He will cost Lovie his job though
you also need receivers to make Martz's offense work....and we all know the bears don't have options...Knox is a great receiver, but you can tell he's getting fed up.....
Old 11-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: f10 535d M sport e46 330cic vert
Model Year: 2015

Another fine week nine in the NFL! How about the "Clay" maker for the Green Bay Packers! 62 yard interception returned for a TD! Oh, and another sack! Oh Yeah, Go Pack Go! I actually felt bad for the Cowboys........ okay, NOT! I am going to enjoy it now, because after the bye week it gets tougher and tougher for the Pack!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Super Moderator

no discrediting AR's athleticism, I just wish he'd stop all the jawing and show boating after plays, just makes him look like a douche IMO..

but the Packer's are looking good, wish I could say the same for my Bear's
Old 11-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Dinan 545i

I was out at the Coliseum to watch my Raiders pull out a close one. What a great win! It wasn't pretty and no where near a blowout, but sometimes these close wins over division rivals are more impressive than a blowout of a non-division (Seahawks) team.

Go Raiders!
Old 11-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Originally Posted by olskooldj
I was out at the Coliseum to watch my Raiders pull out a close one. What a great win! It wasn't pretty and no where near a blowout, but sometimes these close wins over division rivals are more impressive than a blowout of a non-division (Seahawks) team.

Go Raiders!
Never can help but root for the Raiders, so much bad luck it's way beyond cursed. But yesterday was great, Colliseum sold out and crowd going wild.

Only thing we need is James Garner back on the sidelines and the Raiders will be great again, good times!

On a side note, my Giants dissapointed me: Whitehurst made it to the end of the game, not what we're used to...

Tonight: go Bungles!
Old 11-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BMW BRAD
Another fine week nine in the NFL!
Yup, it sure is nice when the NY GIANTS are the hands down best team in the NFL!!!!!

Poor-poor cowgals
Old 11-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Dinan 545i

Originally Posted by Theo
Never can help but root for the Raiders, so much bad luck it's way beyond cursed. But yesterday was great, Colliseum sold out and crowd going wild.

Only thing we need is James Garner back on the sidelines and the Raiders will be great again, good times!

On a side note, my Giants dissapointed me: Whitehurst made it to the end of the game, not what we're used to...

Tonight: go Bungles!
There you go! Spoken like a throwback from the old school days!
Old 11-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Contributors

Stupid raiders...Chiefs choked. Bowe catches that first down and the game is over...Gotta get this one in Denver this week!

Quick Reply: NFL 2010