Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NFL 2009!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by pjinca' post='1065393' date='Nov 30 2009, 11:46 PM
Agreed!!!! Anytime I see the Cheating Patsies lose is great, it';s just even better when it's New Orleans - they deserve it. Where is KSCARROLL?
Really??? Why is that? Do you think the Pats think it's great when something goes wrong in your life? This was just a game. The real boasting is done during playoffs. I call that the Pats will bust Manning's undefeated cherry in the playoffs and they will bust the saints' undefeated cherry in the SuperBowl..... You try and play one NFL game after major knee reconstructive surgery, let alone 16 plus playoffs. It wasn't cheating, according to Parcell, Jimmy Johnson, and the rest of the NFL coaches, but if it makes you feel better about kicking someone when they're down, yes, by all means do that. I wonder what the excuse will be when the Pats win another Super Bowl, which we all know it's not a matter of "if" it happens but "when."
Old 12-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As much as I like the Pats, I don't think they are super bowl status right now. Their defense is fairly new and making plenty of mistakes, and I must say that "defense" really does win games. If they can pull it together in time for the playoffs then it's possible, but highly doubtful.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by porsche911targa' post='1065970' date='Dec 1 2009, 08:41 PM
Really??? Why is that? Do you think the Pats think it's great when something goes wrong in your life? This was just a game. The real boasting is done during playoffs. I call that the Pats will bust Manning's undefeated cherry in the playoffs and they will bust the saints' undefeated cherry in the SuperBowl..... You try and play one NFL game after major knee reconstructive surgery, let alone 16 plus playoffs. It wasn't cheating, according to Parcell, Jimmy Johnson, and the rest of the NFL coaches, but if it makes you feel better about kicking someone when they're down, yes, by all means do that. I wonder what the excuse will be when the Pats win another Super Bowl, which we all know it's not a matter of "if" it happens but "when."
Pointless to argue with PJ. He doesnt really have that much knowledge when it comes to football. Thinking that the pats are the only team in football who recorded practices is foolish. Thats like saying only the yankees steal signs and thats why the team hit so well.

Anyways about the game. It was 1 game on the road that was a regular season win. I dont know about any of you but whens the last time you saw the Saints/Drew Brees win a playoff game? Whole different game in the post season. It was a great win by the Saints but just a regular season win at home. Dont crown anyone yet.....I still think the Vikings are the best team in the NFC.

Oh by the way the pittsburg lost for the second straight week. LOST TO KC AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. KC is in the bottom 7 teams in the nfl and Cheeseburger couldnt even manage that game LOL
Old 12-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Senior Members

COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS

That is all.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ShadeZeRO' post='1066187' date='Dec 2 2009, 12:20 AM
COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS COWBOYS

That is all.
we are coming for you!!!!!!!!!! to the superdome!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

16-0 is a great record to achieve..

but everyone knows, including the Pats...that it's the 3-0 in the post season that counts....
Old 12-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by kscarrol' post='1065561' date='Dec 1 2009, 02:53 AM
No such luck. Had to work during the first half though productivity was low with the TV on in the background! Geaux Saints!!!
Just an awesome season for the saints. You got a lot of people across the country pulling for the saints.

Just wish my boy from high school(Billy Miller) didn't blow his achilles out in the preseason.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by nola530' post='1066509' date='Dec 2 2009, 03:39 PM
we are coming for you!!!!!!!!!! to the superdome!

Bring it
Old 12-04-2009, 05:16 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

I think the Pittsburgh fans here will enjoy seeing what Russell Crowe says about our fans...

Check out the first 1:30 of this video he made (from inside the Steeler locker room) to help generate support for the Australian football team he owns:

http://play.viostream.com/?play=57475375-3...&speed=high

...."They don't have smoke machines here, they don't have cheerleaders, they just play good football."
Old 12-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Looks like my Saints are going to lose to the Skins...

Washington came to play, New Orleans didn't.

Quick Reply: NFL 2009!!!