Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

National BS Ceiling

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 08:51 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by pjinca
You and me both bro, you and me both. Fact is most people in this country are either stupid or lazy sheep. Reminds me of a time when I was in Grand Central, I was exiting and there was a huge line at the doors to leave. A bank of at least 20 doors and one was propped open so there was a huge line as people waited to exit through to one door that was opened. I looked at the other doors for a second then went for it, guess what? They were ALL open, but these fools rather make a line for the one door that was propped open for them.
Yeah, I know, I see that shit here all the time... check out this Russian ex-KGB guy, who was talking about steps for destabilizing a country - this is back in 1980's. Part of the plan to destabilize is to create confusion in the masses, so that even when they are being told the truth, they aren't able to react:

(not sure if this is the right link - my work comp doesn't play youtube)
Old 07-25-2011, 07:50 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is why i stopped taking this shit seriously. I dont pay attention to it. Vlad, you said it yourself... you got yourself all worked up and sad. It isnt worth it, there is nothing you can do. There is nothin I can do, and I am neither lazy or stupid. I have chosen to focus on the things I can impact. It is people like me who should be running for political office, but I never will now. I am so disguisted with every aspect of politics in this country.

Why get worked up if there is nothing you can do about it... and there really isnt anything you can do.

In other news, you said "long and hard" in your thread title... and that's really what is important here.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:09 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by craigm1841
you said "long and hard" in your thread title... and that's really what is important here.
That's what she said !

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:40 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by craigm1841
this is why i stopped taking this shit seriously. I dont pay attention to it. Vlad, you said it yourself... you got yourself all worked up and sad. It isnt worth it, there is nothing you can do. There is nothin I can do, and I am neither lazy or stupid. I have chosen to focus on the things I can impact. It is people like me who should be running for political office, but I never will now. I am so disguisted with every aspect of politics in this country.

Why get worked up if there is nothing you can do about it... and there really isnt anything you can do.

In other news, you said "long and hard" in your thread title... and that's really what is important here.
But then you're just giving it all up to the corrupt people to run the world, basically, who will - no doubt - make things even worse - no? I know it's looking hopeless, but man, I can't believe that we are just to John Galt it - I don't know about you, but I've got nowhere else to go. If you give up, then all hope is lost - at least, such is my logic.

Originally Posted by DD_545i
That's what she said !

Sorry, couldn't resist.

LOL

Thanks for inserting some humor - I needed it.