Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

My girlfriend just dumped me...

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 11:46 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm willing to sit down and make a plan with her as I always mentioned to her, but her mind seems to be stronger than her heart.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

I feel your pain. But as said before, you'll get over her sooner than you think.

I felt just like you once and thought I had just lost the one and only girl in my life I really love. I thought I love her more than anything else, and at that time I really did.
But after she broke up I had found a girl I felt in love with... and married. Today we are married for 13 years and we are a couple for half of my life now.
So, it was a real good thing my former gf broke up with me, because I had found the REAL love of my life.

It is hard, no doubt, but it doesn't help you in any way if you life in the past. She was part of your life and will allways be, and that's a good thing, you had a good time. But you have to get over it and look forward.

I don't see a way your relationship will work, under these circumstances. Sorry for you, pal.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:40 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you all for your valuable support. She and I met yesterday in the park together and, I think, that was our last meet. I can sense that she gave me two options: (1) Run away together and start everything from scratch or (2) we just split. What I now have took me seven years to build up and if I leave, I have to leave everything behind to my family. (maybe my E60, too :'( ). I can cash out some money and she can do that, too. But, not much as you know we're in the valley with expensive housing.
Also, she mentioned and sensed that I didn't love her as much as she expected, and she kept convincing me to stay back and don't go with option (1). She told me that she knew for sure I wouldn't choose option (1) because she thought I didn't love her enough and my heart is not strong enough to over come my consciousness.
What I'm afraid is after leaving everything behind going with her and things don't work out, it'll be shameful for both of us when we're back to the family. And I don't think I can come back with that face. No way.
Another thing is what happens if she's disappointed at me? She'd run away and I'd be alone in the desert
Anyhew, I think I should follow Iceman advice. Let it get over and move on.
Old 09-25-2005, 05:54 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '04 BMW E60 530 black/black '05 Porsche Cayene S Black/gold 05' BMW M5 05' Bentley CGT

Originally Posted by my530i' date='Sep 23 2005, 09:40 AM
Thank you all for your valuable support. She and I met yesterday in the park together and, I think, that was our last meet. I can sense that she gave me two options: (1) Run away together and start everything from scratch or (2) we just split. What I now have took me seven years to build up and if I leave, I have to leave everything behind to my family. (maybe my E60, too :'( ). I can cash out some money and she can do that, too. But, not much as you know we're in the valley with expensive housing.
Also, she mentioned and sensed that I didn't love her as much as she expected, and she kept convincing me to stay back and don't go with option (1). She told me that she knew for sure I wouldn't choose option (1) because she thought I didn't love her enough and my heart is not strong enough to over come my consciousness.
What I'm afraid is after leaving everything behind going with her and things don't work out, it'll be shameful for both of us when we're back to the family. And I don't think I can come back with that face. No way.
Another thing is what happens if she's disappointed at me? She'd run away and I'd be alone in the desert
Anyhew, I think I should follow Iceman advice. Let it get over and move on.
[snapback]174102[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that man!All our heart goes to you...hope you can find a way out...its just sad for someone you have that long to just dissapear..
I'd cry my heart out too
Old 09-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Now Driving a Freakin' Prius! Was... 2004 545i | SMG | White/Black | Sport | NAV | Logic 7 | PDC | Fold-down Seats | Adaptive Headlights | Cold Weather Pkg | Clear-again Bra | Mud Flaps | Bluetooth | Coat Hangar | Aux Input | All Weather Mats | 18"X8.5" BBS RK w/ Michelin Pilot Alpin's (winter) | New steering rack @ 1.2K & 17K miles| Software V.19.1 | B&B Exhaust (vrrrroooooommm!) <---Click.

I know it sucks right now, but everything works out in the end.
There are many girls out there.
You'll find the right one.

(unitl then, there are strip clubs )
Old 09-26-2005, 06:46 AM
JDN
Contributors

Originally Posted by my530i' date='Sep 21 2005, 12:29 AM
Alright, people. Thanks so much for supporting and things are cleared up. We're happy together again. Cheers ? ? I talked to her from the bottom of my heart and all my love for her with true enthusiasm. :-)
I love her as much as blue sky?
[snapback]173001[/snapback]
I was just getting to suggest that you needed to take an affirmative action instead of words. Do something special. Flowers, music, special dinner---spend some money on something you normally wouldn't and she knows you wouldn't. Something special and something thoughtful. If you really lover her, this action needs to be a punctuation mark that will really let her know it. This thing is still fragile and you need to close the deal.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:48 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Jet Black 545i

Be a man, and dump the biotch. AND QUIT CRYING for god's sake!

Show her who's boss and let her split if she wants. Have you ever considered that maybe she needs a stronger man? One that won't cry at the thought of losing her? I'm not sure what culture you're from, but American girls these days don't like ultra-sensitive guys (unless they're into gay guys). That's my experience any ways.

Life goes on, there are plenty of girls out there for you to meet. Did you know women out number men 60/40?

Originally Posted by my530i' date='Sep 22 2005, 02:39 PM
While I'm writing this message, she called me and I was crying again at my work place. What a shame, huh? We just hung up and she said she would call me back. I'm waiting for her call, but I'm very pessimistic about this call. It'd go nowhere.

[snapback]173672[/snapback]