Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

My girlfriend just dumped me...

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My honored lover just dumped me because she thought I was insulting her after the meet last night. I did not meant what I said, and I did not really mean it at all . I explained it to her, but she still insisted that we must brake up. She told me that although I did not mean it, she took it serously, anyway. She also told me that she was cold-blooded and kool-aid wouldn't help :'( . Why?

I love her with all my heart and I am giving my love to her as big as the ocean or even the sky. I know she loves me, too, but she decided to leave me for good. Why leave me?

I'm crying and I'm still loving her so much. :'( :'( :'(

Any suggestion? She told me not to call her again, but I called her anyway twice today because I love and miss her soooo much. I hope there is a little light at the end of the tunnel, and hope it's not the light of the coming train.

Do you think she's going to call me?
Old 09-20-2005, 01:36 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

im trying to understand the situation here.... but for right now let her cool off..how long were you guys dating? did you guys live together, and how old are you guys??? this might help some of us who can help.... also... what exactly did you say? eric
Old 09-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Senior Members

I think you need to give her some space to cool down. Than if the relationship really was something good then she will call you. Don't look weak and keep calling, girls don't like weak men. Be patient and cheer up hope things turns your way.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Contributors

She told me she's cold-blooded, so she's already cool and, even, cold. We're dating for quite some time, and we're approaching mid-30's.

She even told me that she loves me with every single heart beat, and now. :'(

She even told me this morning that she was lying to me when she said she loved me, but I know she loves me truely with all her heart, and I appreciate it very very much.

I'll keep waiting!
Old 09-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Current - 330 Sport Topaz Blue, Grey Leather, HK HIFI...lost interest!! Waiting for - 535d Sport, Silver Grey, Foldy Mirrors, 172 19",Logic7,Pro Radio,Through load,Heated Front Seats,High Gloss shadowline,Black Maple,Headlight wash,Sun Protection Glass.

You do still have your car...dont you? You got custody right??
Old 09-20-2005, 01:47 PM
Contributors

I still have my car with me. She's not that type of girl. To be honest, she loves me just because she loves me, and she knew that she would get nothing out of this love. That's why I keep saying that I value this relationship very very much.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:48 PM
Senior Members

i hate to see this kind of thing happend, especially from our fellow members here :'(. i think the most important thing for us to know is what did you say to her last night. some of us might be able to help.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:50 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: GONE BUT NOT FOGOTTEN : 530d SE Auto : Titanium Grey / Anthracite Leather, Poplar Trim, 18in 123 Style Alloys, Adaptive Bi-Xenons, Business Nav, Hi-Fi Speaker Package, Heated seats, Split-Fold Rear Seats LR DISCO 3 HSE with everything (including 3 kids)

Originally Posted by mixterk' date='Sep 20 2005, 09:44 PM
You do still have your car...dont you?? You got custody right???
[snapback]172835[/snapback]
Hey that man's upset not crazy - of course he got custody.

Seriously my530i - take it easy and I hope things work out for you.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

Originally Posted by mixterk' date='Sep 20 2005, 02:44 PM
You do still have your car...dont you?? You got custody right???
[snapback]172835[/snapback]
im sorry...... i had to laugh at that.....

but on a serious note..... what did you say???? i was in your situation before.... but with the response that she is saying.... you must of said something really bad....and if she said she was cold blooded and doesnt love you anymore.,.... i think ou better look at the big picture here... and see if anything else is going on with her... to quickly fall out of love.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:54 PM
Contributors

i hate to see this kind of thing happend, especially from our fellow members here . i think the most important thing for us to know is what did you say to her last night. some of us might be able to help.

Quick Reply: My girlfriend just dumped me...