Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

My girlfriend just dumped me...

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Current - 330 Sport Topaz Blue, Grey Leather, HK HIFI...lost interest!! Waiting for - 535d Sport, Silver Grey, Foldy Mirrors, 172 19",Logic7,Pro Radio,Through load,Heated Front Seats,High Gloss shadowline,Black Maple,Headlight wash,Sun Protection Glass.

Tell her your sorry and that you wont ask her to take the bus anymore
Old 09-20-2005, 01:57 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I already did apologize her and shown my deepest sorry. I even admitted that I was stupid to say so, too. I never admit to anyone that I'm.
Old 09-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i JETBLACK/BLACK DAKOTA, COLD WEATHER PKG, PREMIUM PKG, ADAPTIVE XENON HEADLIGHTS, AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH 6 SPEED STEPTRONIC, BLUETOOTH SETUP,SAT SETUP AND WIFE AS CO-PILOT

okay.... tell us how this whole situation started....what did you say or do....everything...and we will go from there....
Old 09-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Contributors

Alright, here I start:
Our relationship is extremely strict and we both can get killed if my and her parents found out (We're both coming from different family). However, our love is stronger than that barrier, and we crossed the boundary. We were passing our family to love each other. My feeling with her is so great and so is hers.

When we met for the first time, I kissed her and embraced her, and we both felt very very happy to be gether. I promised her that I would do everything to protect her. She could not sleep because of the kiss.

Last night, I called her out for a meet. I had to lie to my family to get out, and she did the same, too.
We were both in the car and felt warm to be together. At the end I asked her why did she pass her family. She was silent for a bit and said that I would regret for what I said. At first, I did not think it was so serious until she dropped me off at my car.
She told me that don't call her tomorrow, and she wouldn't pick up the phone. I asked her if she was serious and she said she meant it. I know that mostly when she meant it, she meant it.

She kept mentioning that she was very cold-blooded and she already warned me that our relationship would go nowhere because there is conflict between her mind and her heart. For me, I love her with all my heart and no mind in it. She wanted me to help her to end this relationship, but I did want to because I love her sooooooo much.
I could not even sleep last night. My eyes keep looking at the wall clock from 12:00am, 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am, 6am, 7am and got up. Could not sleep a bit.
When I got to work this morning, I couldn't wait to call her. Her cell phone was off, and I left her a brief message asking her to call me back. I then call her through her company phone number and I was able to reach her. She insisted that I insulted her and she loved me for nothing.
I called her second time, and the result was just the same. She told me that she'd return my heart to my family :'( She kept mentioned that our relationship was ended for many times, and she was very deadly serious. I know her.
I asked her to call me when she's home, and I'm still waiting every minute for her call.
I'm now feel so sad. So sad.
Old 09-20-2005, 03:05 PM
Members

Well, if she really loves you, she'd accept all your explanation and forgive you for everything.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:02 PM
Senior Members

ok, some girls are extremely sensitive...especially to some sensitive topics/wordings. i think it depends on how serious were you when you asked that question. were you asking her in a confronting manner or just joking? no matter what, she thinks it's your fault...even you were just joking. order some flowers and have the flower shop delivered them to her company. if that doesn't work, buy some more flowers the next day and take them to her company your own. after everything is settled and she cools off a little, talk to her and explain the whole thing. tell her how much she hurted you. she'll probably understand she is somewhat too sensitive for just that one question.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:30 PM
Contributors

She thinks it was confronting her manner. When I asked that question, I did not mean to confront her manner or making fun at her. I was just curious, and I just wanted to hear "I do that because I love you". I just want to hear it and it'd make me sleep well. But it turned the other way. What can I say? I only got an B+ in my Oral Communication.
Anyhew, I'll keep trying until she forgives me. Please cheers me up!
Old 09-20-2005, 04:38 PM
Contributors

While we all wish you the best of luck and a happy ending, I'm a bit curious why you would even mention that she isn't your cousin. This is a rather odd statement to make, don't you think?
Old 09-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Members

Originally Posted by jta00r1' date='Sep 20 2005, 03:41 PM
I think you need to give her some space to cool down. Than if the relationship really was something good then she will call you. Don't look weak and keep calling, girls don't like weak men. Be patient and cheer up hope things turns your way.
[snapback]172833[/snapback]
I agree. Don't call her for a few days and give her space. Call her in a week and see if she feels the same way. If she doesn't want to get back together, remind her that you drive a bimmer. If she stills say no to that, then I guess she really means it.

Just kidding. Good luck.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550, Carbon Black Metallic, Natural Brown Dakota Leather, Sport Package, Sport Automatic Transmission, Cold Weather Package, Power Rear and Manual Side Sun Shades, etc. Retired - 2004 545 SMG, Black Sapphire Metallic, Auburn Dakota Leather, Cold Weather and Sports Packages, Power Rear and Manual Side Sun Shades

Originally Posted by jenny' date='Sep 20 2005, 07:39 PM
[quote name='jta00r1' date='Sep 20 2005, 03:41 PM']I think you need to give her some space to cool down. Than if the relationship really was something good then she will call you. Don't look weak and keep calling, girls don't like weak men. Be patient and cheer up hope things turns your way.
[snapback]172833[/snapback]
I agree. Don't call her for a few days and give her space. Call her in a week and see if she feels the same way. If she doesn't want to get back together, remind her that you drive a bimmer. If she stills say no to that, then I guess she really means it.

Just kidding. Good luck.
[snapback]172933[/snapback]
[/quote]

"I may not be a smart man, Jenny, but I know what love is."

F. Gump.

Quick Reply: My girlfriend just dumped me...