Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Laker FANS

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
Those fans are idiots but just like in anything in life they dont tell the true story for the majority. There will always be jack ass fans who do stupid shit from time to time. Sad they do it but so happy LA won. What a story, couldnt be happier for Ron Artest. Man what a journey that man has been through in the last 4 years of his NBA career. NO ONE could of predicted it to turn out as sweet as it has. Rumor has it Ron went out to dinner and to the club in his uniform last night. Was so happy he didnt want to take it off! LOL. Listened to Kobe on the Rome show today and he said he hadnt even slept! GREAT night and what a finish!

On a side note: pretty classless act from Doc Rivers in the post game. Just couldnt resist taking a jab at LA. Screw him and screw every boston player that isnt named Ray. Classless thugs.

It certainly was quite a journey out of the wilderness for Ron Artest. This was definitely his redemption and he shone big time in Game 7.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

I'm sorry guys/gals I was hammered. I'll try and keep better composure next year when we take 3 in a row
Old 06-18-2010, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Those fans are idiots but just like in anything in life they dont tell the true story for the majority. There will always be jack ass fans who do stupid shit from time to time.
time to time? it's happened every year the Laker's have won...started back when Shaq was sporting the purple and gold...SMH
Old 06-19-2010, 06:26 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
time to time? it's happened every year the Laker's have won...started back when Shaq was sporting the purple and gold...SMH
When i said that i was speaking about all fans in general. I know laker fans have done it every year but if i remember correctly didnt Montreal fans and Philly fans do some stupid shit this hockey season?
Old 06-19-2010, 07:05 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i 2006 BMW X3

When i said that i was speaking about all fans in general. I know laker fans have done it every year but if i remember correctly didnt Montreal fans and Philly fans do some stupid shit this hockey season?
There's a difference between a few fans causing localized problems but for a whole city to start riots, destroy property, and harm innocent persons is just crazy. I can't imagine what motivates people to do so.

I graduated from NC State in 1983 (yes, that long ago ), when the Pack upset Houston for the national championship. It was obviously a huge cause for celebration. With the ACC tournament victory and each NCAA win, the whole campus partied, of course not knowing that it would continue all the way. With the national championship, there were estimates of 30,000+ students, professors, alumni, and many local fans partying all night. There were NO riots, no property destruction (save for one person who set off a cherry bomb and accidentally set his own car on fire, so I heard), and few fights. Yes we took over the streets and that whole side of Raleigh the entire night (I stayed out until sunrise) but the police seldom had to intervene. It was simply a bunch of fans celebrating and having a good time. The only altercation I saw was two guys arguing over something. A campus officer told them to break it up. A 6'2 250 pound guy said "who's going to make me?". The 5'2" female officer had him on the ground in seconds with a sweep of her baton. The crowd became quiet very quickly and dispersed.