Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Italian GP!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ats77' post='332932' date='Sep 10 2006, 08:33 PM
rules of FIA has no reason for us to fight, I agree that talk here in Lounge about F1 is cool but no offence we will not change the rules nor the F1 World. What I think of F1 that has changed a lot (too much in recent years). But hey still nice, you see BeMaWay finally our BMW team was great! But the red devils on black horses still winning. That is like that. If MS will win I will make a Tshirt with ....you will see.
ATS this is just a d-bate. In fact i love this kind of talk. No one is fighting, at least i'm not. I just wanted to point out some weird things that happened.
It's not like wow "HUMAN ERROR" with what happened to alonso. It was nowhere near close to a penalty, yet they saw it as a penalty. And the fact that it was in italy adds more fuel to the fire, true.
I don't like when people get so unrealistic because of subjectivness. If germany or belgium would play a match that pretty much would outcome if the specific country gets the championship, with England lets say (for eg), IN England and the referee would pretty much deliberatley make errors that would almost kick the specific country out of the title wouldn't you be pissed?! I mean talking about morality here cuz personal i don't earn anything if Germany wins or Belgium or England. Get it?
PS: the referee has to be english or at least he fancies english tee
Ats your team ferrari will not last long. After MS is gone walk my words, they will decline a bit. Or i think they will cuz MS plays a vital role for Ferrari's succes. The red devils are still wining yes, but i never expected bmw to win a GP in it's 1st year as a new team. Only from the next season we could expect such things if hte drivers continue to perform. The way i see the future is like this: bmw will slowly but surley step up more and more, and ferrari will meet a decline after ms is gone. Kimi will make sure to bring his bad luck with him to the red devil's team.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='332938' date='Sep 10 2006, 08:49 PM
I said SHOULD not WILL.
Of course no Alnonso fan will be for Schumacher winning it, but they should.
Alonso can do whatever he wants. I don't think he has a chance to win it this season, no matter what happens. He is NOT a Michael Schumacher, no where near.
Let Alonso try to fight for it. He will lose. MS has come back from a very difficult start. Alonso and his team got nervous and made mistakes. It's Schumacher ad Ferrari now who have it in their hands. They have to give it away, if Renault wants to win.
ICEMAN i feel a bet comming. Let's do it here in front of everybody. I say Alonso will get the championship. 100$ cuz i'm poor. What do you say? Just for fun.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='332939' date='Sep 10 2006, 07:51 PM
...I don't like when people get so unrealistic because of subjectivness...

You should think about what you've just said.

I am out of this fu**ed up discussion. Bye.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='332943' date='Sep 10 2006, 08:56 PM

You should think about what you've just said.
I am out of this fu**ed up discussion. Bye.
Don't take it to the heart iceman sorry, didn't mean to upset you.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='332936' date='Sep 10 2006, 10:44 AM
Others have benefitted too, but nobody talks about it, or forgetts fast. For Ferrari he has allways been the #1, and the other drivers all knew that they are not. Yes, the team is only working for him. That's how it is, has been and will be to the end of this season. That's nothing to be upset about, he was signed as such a #1 driver and they allways made this clear.
Anyways, whatever the stewards see and report has to be reviewed and then there's a judgement. If you don't agree there are ways to fight it, and not everybody who has a saying in it was Italian this weekend.
However, it's over, it's history.
Next season there will be such incidents with others and nobody will remember today. It will be another conspiracy theory then for somebody else. It's allways been like this and there's allways been a driver that seemed to have the whole F1 on his side. When the same guys make such a decision next year, it's about a different driver and somebody else is in favor. Then, why are they doing it? Because they have a new preferred driver?
It's just simply a fact that ppl tend to see things just one way and ignore the other side of it.
Race stewards (not race directors who are FIA based) do tend to be local, and there are no means to put right the wrong that was forced on Alonso by the stewards this weekend - the decision is essentially final. The decision effectively gave Schumacher, in his team's home grand prix, a much greater likelihood of closing the gap with Alonso. Thing is that this is just the latest of many such occurences. No matter how you cut it Schumacher's record, whilst ultimately astonishing, is better than it would have been had there been a more level playing field. The point is that Schumacher *has* benefited more than other drivers and has been handed points more than others. How many points did Rubens lose through team orders? Or Massa being told to slow his entry to the pit lane? Schumacher won championships by being involved in race ending incidents for his primary challenger (Hill, Villeneuve) at the the time. I'm pretty confident that many of those closer to F1 than any of us would have a similar perspective. No doubt he is and was one of the greatest drivers ever - but you just don't hear the points above mentioned when people talk about other great drivers of the past.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 523i. Alpine white, dakota leather, 8 speed auto, VDC, bluetooth, HID lights, parking sensors, sport seats, black window trim, tinted rear windows 1988 Ferrari 328 GTS, nero on rosso corsa. 1992 Mazda MX-5 / Miata 2009 Ford S-Max 2.5T

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='332944' date='Sep 10 2006, 07:59 PM
Don't take it to the heart iceman sorry, didn't mean to upset you.
Guys - just enjoy that BMW had a podium finish. I've swapped blood for Brunello after celebrating with friends, cars are driving around Warsaw with Polish flags waving, my (sober) wife even overtook twice today driving us home :-). Schumi retires as a well deserved Formula 1 legend, the finals of this season will certainly be exciting with the Alonso - Schumi duel. My kids are walking around in Sauber / Kubica caps... and I can't wait for next season
Old 09-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by PoleApart' post='332979' date='Sep 10 2006, 12:17 PM
My kids are walking around in Sauber / Kubica caps... and I can't wait for next season
yep - except my bloody BMW Sauber F1 cap is the Villeneuve one...

That was $44 well spent
Old 09-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: MY RIDE is DA real .-) HAMANN 5 aka BLACK MAMBA born on 16/06/2005/delivered on 05/08/2005 as following: 530dA (steptronic), Black II (JET), leather Dakota auburn black, mapple trim, head-up display, dynamic drive, active steering, adaptive xenon headlights (auto levelling) with headlight washers, alarm, comfort seats with massage function, advanced A/C, big compartment armrest, aux-in, MP3, Logic 7, Radio PRO, CD in-dash+cd changer, power rear sunshades, rear airbags, park distance control, auto dimming folding mirrors, smoking package, shiny shadow line (individual), fold down rear seats, ski bag, sport suspension, run flats on �116-style� rims (Good Year NCT5+), cup holders, debadged, fire extinguishers, additional permanent power outlet, BMW coat hanger, trunk release button (installed by Hobi), GPS tracking device and a big thx 2 Iceman. Mods done: � Authentic HAMANN FRONT APRON Including ellipsoid fog lights Item-No.: 10 060 110 � Authentic HAMANN REAR SPOILER Item-No.: 10 060 130, � Authentic HAMANN HAMANN ALUMINIUM PEDALS For cars with manual gearbox Item-No.: 80 099 100 81,00 For cars with automatic transmission Item-No.: 80 099 120 � Authentic HAMANN FOOT REST In aluminium For left-hand drive vehicles Item No. : 80 099 122 � Authentic HAMANN HAND-BRAKE LEVER In aluminium For left- and right-hand drive cars Item No. : 80 099 216 � Authentic HAMANN Idrive of alu (sorry this is the only one in the World) but you can have it in carbon fiber , � Authentic HAMANN EXCLUSIVE FLOORMAT SET In black with HAMANN logo in silver For left-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 120 For right-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 � Authentic HAMANN COVER FOR OIL FILLER CAP In aluminium Item-No.: 80 099 117 � Authentic HAMANN SPORT REAR MUFFLER 4 TAILPIPES Sport rear muffler with four round stainless-steel tailpipes ( � 76mm ) Item-No.: 50 060 111 � Authentic HAMANN new add-on for M pack rear with diffusor for quad pipes -AVAILABLE NOW (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=30630&st=0#entry332409) � ///M steering wheel w Pegasus logo (this will be also changed to three spoke sports) � ///M pack rear � HAMANN ECU upgrade 265 HP 608 Nm. most improtant: �real and working like a charm forumsbuy real LED tails and PIAA 4700k fogs!!! for HAMANN full front apron you need H3 � CustomAngels, Angel Eyes Brighter than stocks 10X, WHITE & (REd for shows). � Authentic HAMANN LIGHT-ALLOY WHEELS DESIGN EDITION RACE 20" Ultra-light forged 3-pieced light-alloy wheel, Cross-spoke-design,Spider in black, titanium, screwing,polished flange DIMENSIONS : 9.0 J x 20 FA Item No.: 91 207 315 10.5 J x 20 only RA Item No.: 91 207 625 Recommended 20" Complete Wheel Set DESIGN EDITION RACE I went with most aggressive Combination A.10 FA 9.0 J x 20 / RA 10.5 J x 20 with tires: FA 245/30 ZR 20 / RA 285/25 ZR 20 � Authentic HAMANN LOWERING KIT 4 progressive sport springs Lowering by approx. 40 mm FA, 20 mm RA Item-No.: 20 060 125 � Authentic HAMANN TIRE - PRESSURE CHECK SENSOR SYSTEM � Authentic HAMANN SIDE SILLS Item-No.: 10 060 120 � Authentic HAMANN REAL CF ROOF SPOLIER Item-No.: 10 060 235 � Authentic HAMANN AIRBAG SPORT STEERING WHEEL 3-SPOKE Three-spoke design w their SMG paddles (For assembly O.E. airbag in exchange) � Authentic HAMANN sports mirrors (all functions) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E60.net Clings Still to do list;-): � Our Hobi's camera system from : ww.switchchange.com). � Individual leather interior (auburn+auburn alcantara)... and drive with sheer drivin' pleasure ... until 2009/2010 F10 comes or E60 possibly a 540d V8 diesel early in 2009 badly juiced!

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='332942' date='Sep 10 2006, 07:53 PM
ICEMAN i feel a bet comming. Let's do it here in front of everybody. I say Alonso will get the championship. 100$ cuz i'm poor. What do you say? Just for fun.
Heya save you money for mods

Ats your team ferrari will not last long. After MS is gone walk my words, they will decline a bit. Or i think they will cuz MS plays a vital role for Ferrari's succes
damn man if Ferrari wud be MY team I wud drive a Ferrari and do not care of anything

Kimi is one of the biggest talents in F1 just he got a $hit car a MERZ :thumbsdown: so when he suits in RED we will see. Alonso is a great driver, and a crazy small guy, but nowhere near 7-8 WCH.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: MY RIDE is DA real .-) HAMANN 5 aka BLACK MAMBA born on 16/06/2005/delivered on 05/08/2005 as following: 530dA (steptronic), Black II (JET), leather Dakota auburn black, mapple trim, head-up display, dynamic drive, active steering, adaptive xenon headlights (auto levelling) with headlight washers, alarm, comfort seats with massage function, advanced A/C, big compartment armrest, aux-in, MP3, Logic 7, Radio PRO, CD in-dash+cd changer, power rear sunshades, rear airbags, park distance control, auto dimming folding mirrors, smoking package, shiny shadow line (individual), fold down rear seats, ski bag, sport suspension, run flats on �116-style� rims (Good Year NCT5+), cup holders, debadged, fire extinguishers, additional permanent power outlet, BMW coat hanger, trunk release button (installed by Hobi), GPS tracking device and a big thx 2 Iceman. Mods done: � Authentic HAMANN FRONT APRON Including ellipsoid fog lights Item-No.: 10 060 110 � Authentic HAMANN REAR SPOILER Item-No.: 10 060 130, � Authentic HAMANN HAMANN ALUMINIUM PEDALS For cars with manual gearbox Item-No.: 80 099 100 81,00 For cars with automatic transmission Item-No.: 80 099 120 � Authentic HAMANN FOOT REST In aluminium For left-hand drive vehicles Item No. : 80 099 122 � Authentic HAMANN HAND-BRAKE LEVER In aluminium For left- and right-hand drive cars Item No. : 80 099 216 � Authentic HAMANN Idrive of alu (sorry this is the only one in the World) but you can have it in carbon fiber , � Authentic HAMANN EXCLUSIVE FLOORMAT SET In black with HAMANN logo in silver For left-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 120 For right-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 � Authentic HAMANN COVER FOR OIL FILLER CAP In aluminium Item-No.: 80 099 117 � Authentic HAMANN SPORT REAR MUFFLER 4 TAILPIPES Sport rear muffler with four round stainless-steel tailpipes ( � 76mm ) Item-No.: 50 060 111 � Authentic HAMANN new add-on for M pack rear with diffusor for quad pipes -AVAILABLE NOW (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=30630&st=0#entry332409) � ///M steering wheel w Pegasus logo (this will be also changed to three spoke sports) � ///M pack rear � HAMANN ECU upgrade 265 HP 608 Nm. most improtant: �real and working like a charm forumsbuy real LED tails and PIAA 4700k fogs!!! for HAMANN full front apron you need H3 � CustomAngels, Angel Eyes Brighter than stocks 10X, WHITE & (REd for shows). � Authentic HAMANN LIGHT-ALLOY WHEELS DESIGN EDITION RACE 20" Ultra-light forged 3-pieced light-alloy wheel, Cross-spoke-design,Spider in black, titanium, screwing,polished flange DIMENSIONS : 9.0 J x 20 FA Item No.: 91 207 315 10.5 J x 20 only RA Item No.: 91 207 625 Recommended 20" Complete Wheel Set DESIGN EDITION RACE I went with most aggressive Combination A.10 FA 9.0 J x 20 / RA 10.5 J x 20 with tires: FA 245/30 ZR 20 / RA 285/25 ZR 20 � Authentic HAMANN LOWERING KIT 4 progressive sport springs Lowering by approx. 40 mm FA, 20 mm RA Item-No.: 20 060 125 � Authentic HAMANN TIRE - PRESSURE CHECK SENSOR SYSTEM � Authentic HAMANN SIDE SILLS Item-No.: 10 060 120 � Authentic HAMANN REAL CF ROOF SPOLIER Item-No.: 10 060 235 � Authentic HAMANN AIRBAG SPORT STEERING WHEEL 3-SPOKE Three-spoke design w their SMG paddles (For assembly O.E. airbag in exchange) � Authentic HAMANN sports mirrors (all functions) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E60.net Clings Still to do list;-): � Our Hobi's camera system from : ww.switchchange.com). � Individual leather interior (auburn+auburn alcantara)... and drive with sheer drivin' pleasure ... until 2009/2010 F10 comes or E60 possibly a 540d V8 diesel early in 2009 badly juiced!

Italian GP!-gp_05.jpgItalian GP!-gp_07.jpgItalian GP!-gp_08.jpg
Old 09-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 525i : Alpine White, Steptronic, Black Interior with Amethyst Leather & Popular Grain Brown, 17" 122-Style Rims, Adaptive Bi-Xenon Headlights, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Advanced A/C, Sports Steering Wheel, Electrically Adjustable Steering Column, Extended Lighting Package, PDC, Sliding Armrest, Bus Navi, Hi-Fi Sound System (MP3 DVDs), CD Changer, Rear Sunshades.. MODS:M-tech front bumper, Painted Grill, Installed Aux-In, Garage Door Opener (Overhead Compartement), ///M Steering wheel, Wood hand brake trim, Wood gear-shift lever. 35% Tint all around.. Got, ACS Roof Spoiler, but not installed..

bettermakeway...im not gonna bet (no point, as im too far away)..
but i hope schumi wins it.. alonso is no where near schumi, in any way.... and has VERY long way if he wants to be compared to him...
ok so after his retirement perhaps ferrari will go down a bit (this is not sure, nobody knows the future)... but this is because of his high level of ability...
even you who hate schumi,,,which is alright as i know ALOT of people who do, CAN'T deny that he is extermely talented and skilled...
weather alonso deserved or not doesnt matter anymore he got the penalty, and we are certinally not the ones who decide... and our opinion does not matter... and i dont think that the italians are the ones who do these kinds of decision as it takes probably something like a hundred people to accept the decision, and i think that if alonso thinks his penalty is unfair he will speak out and appeal the decison...other wise, it will go ahead...

Quick Reply: Italian GP!