Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

iPhone Question

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 04:01 AM
aR.
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am tinkering with a new G3 iPhone and have a basic question..
This phone is set up on our office network and I am playing with outlook/ email boxes and trying to figure out as how to collapse a file folder tree in the main in-box folders. ( I am coming from a windows based Treo environment) and want to see only the main folders in one glance without looking at all sub-folders in the In-box settings. Is there a way to collapse the main folder tree so I can see only the summary at first glance and not waste time to go through dozens of sub-sub-folders from my out-look directories?

Is there a way to do this in some settings or somewhere . I am not having any luck finding that feature in the iPhone

are there some kind of user groups/ chat rooms for iPhone out there where I can also post this question or other questions for help & guidance?
Thanks.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by aR.' post='663307' date='Sep 6 2008, 05:01 AM
I am tinkering with a new G3 iPhone and have a basic question..
This phone is set up on our office network and I am playing with outlook/ email boxes and trying to figure out as how to collapse a file folder tree in the main in-box folders. ( I am coming from a windows based Treo environment) and want to see only the main folders in one glance without looking at all sub-folders in the In-box settings. Is there a way to collapse the main folder tree so I can see only the summary at first glance and not waste time to go through dozens of sub-sub-folders from my out-look directories?

Is there a way to do this in some settings or somewhere . I am not having any luck finding that feature in the iPhone

are there some kind of user groups/ chat rooms for iPhone out there where I can also post this question or other questions for help & guidance?
Thanks.
Take a look here here http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124 or take a look at the iPhone discussion on Apple's support site http://discussions.apple.com/categor...categoryID=201
Old 09-06-2008, 06:14 AM
Senior Members

Another group forum for the iPhone...

http://discussions.apple.com/categor...categoryID=201