Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

iPhone 5 almost upon us

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 05:31 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Name:  uWChX.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  226.0 KB

Personally, I'll be buying a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 early October. With 1.6GHz quad core processor, 5.5" super AMOLED screen, 64GB internal, up to 64GB microSD, 1280x720 HD, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.

Name:  ueZlr.jpg
Size:  87.7 KB
Name:  sJYPn.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  44.7 KB
Old 09-12-2012, 06:02 AM
Senior Members

nice! I am looking for the Note 1. I just want to upgrade. that Note 2 looks great and sounds pretty fast
Old 09-12-2012, 06:43 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 525iEnjoy
nice! I am looking for the Note 1. I just want to upgrade. that Note 2 looks great and sounds pretty fast
Note 1 will probably outperform an iphone 5.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

As a iPhone use who had it since day one, I'm not excited for the new one. I'm starting to look at some of the other samsung phones, they are impressive.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

My first iphone was a 3gs that I got right when it came on. I have been waiting for the 5 to come out but I am not to happy with it. At this point, I would rather but the 4s for $100 or convert to samsung.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:22 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

The samsung is pretty sweet but im a iphone user. Nor am I to impressed with the 5, but I pre ordered it anyways
Old 09-14-2012, 07:29 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tex_phil
As a iPhone use who had it since day one, I'm not excited for the new one. I'm starting to look at some of the other samsung phones, they are impressive.
Originally Posted by houbmw
My first iphone was a 3gs that I got right when it came on. I have been waiting for the 5 to come out but I am not to happy with it. At this point, I would rather but the 4s for $100 or convert to samsung.
This is all I hope for. That iPhone users will look at what's actually being offered to them and carefully consider if it's what they want. You don't have to be an expert to know that you want a bigger/smaller screen, or better battery life, or a heavier/lighter phone.

The sad thing is when people just blindly upgrade like sheep because it's a new iphone without giving a thought to whether it even offers them anything useful over the one they've got. No matter what your preferences are these days on screen size, battery life, colours, weight, materials (plastic or metallic), the look of the thing. Whatever it is you like, there's a phone for you. Specify what you want, and you yourself (or some sales assistant in a store) can direct you to your perfect phone.

What are the chances that whatever Apple decided on all those criteria is exactly what you want.

If it coincides with what you want, by all means, get the iPhone 5, but for fuck's sake, have an opinion (is what I say to other people, not you guys).
Old 09-14-2012, 07:31 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Baggman
The samsung is pretty sweet but im a iphone user. Nor am I to impressed with the 5, but I pre ordered it anyways
Baaaaaa !!! As I was saying. To even say the Samsung is pretty sweet, then admit you're not impressed with the iphone5, and then order it anyway. There's no hope for some.

Name:  keKQV.jpg
Size:  208.3 KB
Old 09-14-2012, 07:31 AM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdIWKytq_q4&feature=player_embedded
Old 09-14-2012, 08:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i sport pak. all the other goodies.. MODS: M5 front, sides, aFe throttle body spacer, RPI Red scoop, amber angle eyes, powder coated sport rims, tinted tail lights. smoked side blinkers, color of car and rims roundels, real carbon fiber roof spoiler, 550i number flat black, LED license plate lights, MTX 12' sub, dyno mat, tinted Windows, flat black grill, flat black exhaust tips, light smoke headlight tint, foged out eyelash, velocity booster.

Originally Posted by DD_545i
Baaaaaa !!! As I was saying. To even say the Samsung is pretty sweet, then admit you're not impressed with the iphone5, and then order it anyway. There's no hope for some.

As I said im a iphone user. I like their products. Apple made the smart phone what they are today. Other companies following what they do is I think a bit pathetic.
Saying I wasnt impressed did not mean I didnt like it. Obviously I was impressed enough to buy it. I dont know why your being rude about it, saying "their's no hope for some" We all have our own opinion. No need to judge me on mine.

Quick Reply: iPhone 5 almost upon us