Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

http://www.louisvuitton.com/louisvuitton.com/

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i Sports, Premium and dynamic packages

Originally Posted by craigm1841' post='869507' date='May 6 2009, 01:51 AM
even i will come this time. that will make it worth while to organize another bbq
We'll keep you informed Craig and try to put something together. Look forward to meeting you.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='869485' date='May 6 2009, 01:34 AM
Thanks Val. Where ya gonna go? Good luck! We should do another picnic before you start. We might not see you for a long time
My dear friend,
I'm staying local and starting Nova University in the Fall. I am not sure which division of medicine yet, thought about nursing, vascular sonography and physician assistant, not sure yet. I will be full time for 3 years (8am-5:30pm), I will be taking core first, it will give me time to decide. However, soon after I graduate and do my clinical rotations at hospitals, I will focus on administration so I can also utilize my previous business degree and project management. We shall see...all I want is a professional where I can work a few days a week, tired of M-F routine locked up in a office. I have been a little rebelious lately, like EdHardy free spirited chick...lol or mid-life crisis...

I would love to plan anoter picnic for us, still have the beers left over at home and hamburger (freezer), we do not drink beer at home so I don't want them to go to waste. The only thing is...I am leaving to Brazil next week and I will be gone until June 13. Yeap, taking a month vacation alone!!!! Visit some distant relatives and travel throughout the country. Let me know if the dates work for you and upon my return I will reserve the space and we can meet up. Meantime you may not hear from me for a while...I am taking my iphone and will check up on you guys once in a while but my goal is to disconnect from this world for a while and clear my head just want a clean slate and face up my challenges when I return. Let me know and we can firm up plans!
Old 05-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Originally Posted by ValE60' post='871289' date='May 7 2009, 03:27 PM
My dear friend,
I'm staying local and starting Nova University in the Fall. I am not sure which division of medicine yet, thought about nursing, vascular sonography and physician assistant, not sure yet. I will be full time for 3 years (8am-5:30pm), I will be taking core first, it will give me time to decide. However, soon after I graduate and do my clinical rotations at hospitals, I will focus on administration so I can also utilize my previous business degree and project management. We shall see...all I want is a professional where I can work a few days a week, tired of M-F routine locked up in a office. I have been a little rebelious lately, like EdHardy free spirited chick...lol or mid-life crisis...

I would love to plan anoter picnic for us, still have the beers left over at home and hamburger (freezer), we do not drink beer at home so I don't want them to go to waste. The only thing is...I am leaving to Brazil next week and I will be gone until June 13. Yeap, taking a month vacation alone!!!! Visit some distant relatives and travel throughout the country. Let me know if the dates work for you and upon my return I will reserve the space and we can meet up. Meantime you may not hear from me for a while...I am taking my iphone and will check up on you guys once in a while but my goal is to disconnect from this world for a while and clear my head just want a clean slate and face up my challenges when I return. Let me know and we can firm up plans!
Wow Val. How quickly things change. Enjoy your vacation! I am sure you will come back refreshed and ready to start anew. Have a blast and give me a shout when you come back and we will get this thing organized.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2007 530i. Purchased 6/28/07. Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Trim, Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Adaptive Control Xenons. 10/30/07 Added OEM 124s with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Installed red Cal Covers� from BavAuto. 11/21/07 Added OEM all-weather floor mats (for winter, carpet in summer) and coat rack. 6/26/08 installed M5-style rear spoiler. 6/30/08 put on red reflectors. 8/22/08 Euro turn signal stickers applied. 3/20/09 Installed Shadowline Trim. 3/27/09 Added Matte Black Kidney Grilles from Trinity. 4/03/09 Installed Bimmian Shadow Matte Black 530i Badges. 4/04/09 Installed LED license plate lights from Trinity. 5/01/09 Installed Brabus Interior LED Kit and White Angel Eyes. 5/02/09 Put in Brabus 6K Fogs. 5/14/09 Removed charcoal filter. 5/15/09 Installed light smoke LED side marker lamps from Trinity. 5/21/09 Sprint Booster. 6/12/09 Painted exhaust tips flat black. 6/13/09 Pulled red Cal Covers and painted calipers low gloss black. 6/27/09 RPI Ram Air Scoop from Trinity. 8/15/09 Installed Brabus's silver invisibulbs front and rear. 9/24/09 Installed R-Dash license plate LEDs from Brabaus (John).

Wow Val. Good for you and best of luck at Nova. Have fun in Brasil!

Now I must be pragmatic and say that someone needs to come get that beer prior to mid-June. That's just wrong!

Cheers,

--Calvin
Old 05-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by CWS530' post='871448' date='May 7 2009, 05:49 PM
Wow Val. Good for you and best of luck at Nova. Have fun in Brasil!

Now I must be pragmatic and say that someone needs to come get that beer prior to mid-June. That's just wrong!

Cheers,

--Calvin
Thanks Calvin. Can't wait to get on that plane!!!

About the beer, I feel bad to see all that beer sitting in my pantry; we need a few dogs, buns and sodas. Hopefully, we remember to take pics of the food
Old 05-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='871441' date='May 7 2009, 05:42 PM
Wow Val. How quickly things change. Enjoy your vacation! I am sure you will come back refreshed and ready to start anew. Have a blast and give me a shout when you come back and we will get this thing organized.
Well we live in a fast pacing generation being out of work gave me the opportunity to transition mentally and realize that I am ready for a career change, I have been doing the same thing for 20 years and I need the change. Nova has been very good to me and has enable me to secure a couple of scholarships ($10K) based on my previous degrees, work experience and community involvement and of course, I will finance the rest. My son graduates in 1 1/2 year and his college has been fully prepaid for so I don't have to worry about that. I have been busy lately restructuring my personal life and my future career as well and I feel GOOOOD!
Old 05-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Originally Posted by ValE60' post='871485' date='May 7 2009, 06:19 PM
Well we live in a fast pacing generation being out of work gave me the opportunity to transition mentally and realize that I am ready for a career change, I have been doing the same thing for 20 years and I need the change. Nova has been very good to me and has enable me to secure a couple of scholarships ($10K) based on my previous degrees, work experience and community involvement and of course, I will finance the rest. My son graduates in 1 1/2 year and his college has been fully prepaid for so I don't have to worry about that. I have been busy lately restructuring my personal life and my future career as well and I feel GOOOOD!
Well, healthcare is recession proof, so I would say you are making a wise transition
Old 05-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='871739' date='May 7 2009, 08:00 PM
Well, healthcare is recession proof, so I would say you are making a wise transition
+1
Old 05-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Contributors

Thank you both for the support. I look forward to going back to the university and am eager to embrace the challenges that lies ahead of me. I thought if I need to reinvent myself, might as well make it worthwhile and land in a field that it will be rewarding professionally speaking and still providing community involvement and helping others which is imperative in my life. I truly thrive on such environment.