Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Government Spending

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 05:26 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 08 550 Carbon Sport Almost everything factory, but no sound upgrades.

Watch an incredible TV program tonight (Thursday March 25). Fox Business Channel at 8:00 PM (2000 HOURS) tonight Eastern time.

John Stossel will demonstrate how our future generations will react to paying for our generation's spending. A new approach that will touch every one's conscience.

sixcard
Old 03-25-2010, 05:30 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Gonna be interesting.... Thanks
Old 03-25-2010, 05:51 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Oh yes, Fox News is known for being impartial and unbiased

Wonder if they'll mention that it was Bushie who ran up this huge debt and he's the reason that our grandchildren will have debt. Granted, I can admit the current administration isn;t helping things too much either, but they also inherited the shit storm.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:57 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by pjinca

Wonder if they'll mention that it was Bushie who ran up this huge debt and he's the reason that our grandchildren will have debt. Granted, I can admit the current administration isn;t helping things too much either, but they also inherited the shit storm.
Just watch the damn show! You need to listen to both parties.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

While Bush did run huge deficits and Obama is following suit, this country was deep in debt long before either came into office.

And while I agree that Fox is biased to the right you have to agree that CNN and the major networks are clearly biased to the left. Frankly, the media in this country is just as bad as the career politcians we have running things! :thumbsdown:
Old 03-25-2010, 06:01 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
Just watch the damn show! You need to listen to both parties.

I don;t mind listening to a good point Marc, but any network that employs Palin has GOT to lose some credibility.

Hell Marc, to be honest, I think it would be incredibly fun to sit with you, Vlad, and John (DRANGED) and talk this stuff all night. It would certainly get lively and I would bet we'd end up with some better ideas than the diarrhea that is coming out of Washington now.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:17 AM
Contributors

I don;t mind listening to a good point Marc, but any network that employs Palin has GOT to lose some credibility.

Hell Marc, to be honest, I think it would be incredibly fun to sit with you, Vlad, and John (DRANGED) and talk this stuff all night. It would certainly get lively and I would bet we'd end up with some better ideas than the diarrhea that is coming out of Washington now.
When compared to networks like CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is still the least biased......both of those networks have lost their credibility, more so than Fox News...

I think we should get Calvin in that discussion also...one of these days we need to all hang out haha...one of these days....
That would be a really interesting discussion, I fvcking love talking about this sh*t
Old 03-25-2010, 06:19 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
When compared to networks like CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is still the least biased......both of those networks have lost their credibility, more so than Fox News...

I think we should get Calvin in that discussion also...one of these days we need to all hang out haha...one of these days....
That would be a really interesting discussion, I fvcking love talking about this sh*t
Oh yeah, Calvin and Scott would be great to have in on this too. It is fun to talk about, because as Vlad mentioned in the other thread, all we can do is talk. We cannot affect what happens in Washington at all, the lobbyists make sure of that.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:26 AM
Contributors

Oh yeah, Calvin and Scott would be great to have in on this too. It is fun to talk about, because as Vlad mentioned in the other thread, all we can do is talk. We cannot affect what happens in Washington at all, the lobbyists make sure of that.
How could I forget Scott?!?!?
And Mr. Sixcard over here also! Vlad is definitly right...
Old 03-25-2010, 11:01 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '04 545i, sport pkg, premium sound, sprint booster,

Thanks sixcard! I'll check that out.

So, who's bringing the beer?

Quick Reply: Government Spending