Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Funny story

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013
Cool

A story about: A$$holes...

Are you mad sometimes and don?t know what to do with all your pain and frustration?
The following can help a little and gives you fun and pleasure while doing it?

One day I wanted to call my friend Thomas and dialed his number. Somebody else answered the phone and I asked: ?Hello, can I please talk to Thomas??. But instead of an answer the other party hung up without a word. How can someone be so unpolite? I took a quick look at the number I?ve dialled and noticed my mistake. I messed up the number and switched two digits. ?OK?, I thought, ?let?s call the ignorant again". I dialled his number again, waited until he answered the phone and yelled: ?YOU ARE AN A$$HOLE!? and hung up right after. Now I felt better.

I wrote down his number, put the word: A$$HOLE next to it and put it in my drawer.
Whenever I was mad about something I called him and yelled: ?A$$HOLE? before hanging up. A great feeling!

At the end of the year the phone company introduced a new system, so that everybody can see the number of whoever is calling. Now, how In hell can I do my phone calls to the A$$HOLE now? I called the A$$HOLE again and said: ?Hello Sir, I?m with your phone company and want to ask you if you have the new system with the number recognition and if not, are you interested in it?? He answered: ?No, I?m not interested in it!? ??because you?re an A$$HOLE!? I yelled! Now my world was all good again.

One sunny day I drove downtown to do some shopping. The parking lot was almost full when I saw a lady pulling out of a parking spot. I waited while she maneuvered the car slowely out of the parking spot. Suddenly there was a Lexus coming from the other side and sneaked in. I jumped out and yelled at him that this is my spot and I?ve been waiting for it, but that A$$HOLE just went away without looking at me and without saying a word. What the f*ck? But then I noticed a sign behind his window, that he was trying to sell the car. I was very pleased that he had his phone number on there, together with his name. Now I had two A$$HOLES I could call when I?m pissed off about something.

After a while it became boring to call them and hang up. So I decided to try something new.
I drove to A$$HOLE #2, called A$$HOLE #1 from a public phone booth at the corner, and yelled ?A$$HOLE?, but didn?t hung up the phone after. He replied: ?Stop those phone calls, damn it!? I said: ?No!?. He said: ?Who are you?? I answered: ?My name is Leo Bower and I live in 724 Pacific Ave. My Lexus is parked right in front of my house?. He then said: ?You better start praying or running ? I?ll be there in five minutes!?

Then I called A$$HOLE #2 and didn?t hung up after yelling A$$HOLE. Leo Bower said: ?Who the f*ck are you. Stop that sh*t you f*cking m*ron!? I told him that I am on my way to him so we can discuss it. ?Good? he replied, ?I gonna beat you motherf*cker up for those f*cking phonecalls?. ?I am pleased about meeting you?, I said and hung up.

Once A$$HOLE #1 arrived I called the cops and told them my name is Leo Bower and my gay lover is threatening to kill me.
It was real fun watching the A$$HOLES beating themselves up until the cops arrived and arrested them both.

The morale of the story?
Allways be friendly to others and when answering the phone. Never take somebody elses parking space and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER display your phone number in your cars window?????. And you should be safe!

Old 11-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 MY 545i Sport Saloon. 2006 MY Alpina B3S Convertible. 2006 MY Brabus Smart 42 Cabrio. 2006 MY AM DB9 Coupe.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Senior Members

Old 11-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Senior Members

THat's hilarious. You forgot the part about the fog lights though!
Old 11-23-2004, 12:28 AM
Contributors

Good story, good laugh.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Great story!!!! very, very funny..