Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

E60.NET European Meet & Greet "Lounge"

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 530D touring automatic gearbox panoramic sunroof titan-grey metallic black comfort seats navi professional sunshades in rear doors HUD Xenon voice control sports suspension PDC cd-changer Shadow-line Bluetooth Auto-dimming mirrors Dark-wood trim Heated seats

If it's going to be that weekend, I can join the high speed convoy to munich and than drive straight on to Murcia for my first 2-week vacation this year.

What about the cheap quads plan ?
Old 02-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 320d touring' post='799629' date='Feb 23 2009, 10:42 PM
What about the cheap quads plan ?
I meant it as a joke but if you guys fancy, I could chat with the owner for Inside Performance (http://www.insideperformance.de/)- they did my exhaust (i opted for the 335-dual-twin look on my 330)
Old 02-24-2009, 02:23 AM
Members

My Ride: UK BMW 530d, registered 19Sep2003. Bluetooth, Business SatNav, Rear & side blinds, Business Radio, LOGIC7.

Originally Posted by BMWMB' post='799535' date='Feb 23 2009, 07:42 PM
We have to fix a date. What about the last weekend of april: Fri/Sat/Sun 24/25/26 april ???
I can make that weekend also, but need to fix it very soon.

The 24/25/26 weekend means I miss my village Morris Dancing event again, as I missed it last year beacause of the E60 meet. Those of you who are Brtish may think they are saving me from a fate worse than hell!

Simon
Old 02-24-2009, 02:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i, mystic blue metallic, black leather interior, dark poplar wood trim, premium package, navigation, iPod, park distance control, voice activation, bluetooth. Mods: Full M-Tech Kit, ACS Rep Rear Window Spoiler, ACS Rep Rear Deck Spoiler, ACS Rep Quad Diffuser, ACS Rep Exhaust Tips, Remus Duel Exhaust, De-badge, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Umnitza Predator Ice V2, HID fog lights, Clear Side Marker Light Bulbs (yellow when on), Dark Poplar Wood Shifter, Dark Poplar Wood e-Brake Handle, Dark Poplar Wood Steering Wheel Inserts, OEM Steel Pedals, OEM M Footrest, 19 inch OEM 121s (Summer), 18 inch 124s (Winter), Shadowline Window Trim, Blacked-out Kidney Grills

Originally Posted by smoppett' post='800132' date='Feb 24 2009, 12:23 PM
I can make that weekend also, but need to fix it very soon.

The 24/25/26 weekend means I miss my village Morris Dancing event again, as I missed it last year beacause of the E60 meet. Those of you who are Brtish may think they are saving me from a fate worse than hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIfAct05g

Simon
LOL!!! Is there a reason the dance has to happen in the middle of the street? When I was a kid, my mom would tell me to go play in the traffic - this beats that!
Old 02-24-2009, 11:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i, mystic blue metallic, black leather interior, dark poplar wood trim, premium package, navigation, iPod, park distance control, voice activation, bluetooth. Mods: Full M-Tech Kit, ACS Rep Rear Window Spoiler, ACS Rep Rear Deck Spoiler, ACS Rep Quad Diffuser, ACS Rep Exhaust Tips, Remus Duel Exhaust, De-badge, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Umnitza Predator Ice V2, HID fog lights, Clear Side Marker Light Bulbs (yellow when on), Dark Poplar Wood Shifter, Dark Poplar Wood e-Brake Handle, Dark Poplar Wood Steering Wheel Inserts, OEM Steel Pedals, OEM M Footrest, 19 inch OEM 121s (Summer), 18 inch 124s (Winter), Shadowline Window Trim, Blacked-out Kidney Grills

Hello European Members,

I am thinking of changing my summer wheels. I have 19inch 121s for summer and 18inch 124s for winter. Does anyone have any wheels they would like trade or sell?

I would be willing to trade both my 124s and 121s for the right set.

Let me know...
Old 02-25-2009, 04:16 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

24/24/26 works for us too
we would need a hotel for Friday and Saturday. I like BMWMB's suggestion, especially as they have private parking, which is essential in the city!

Because of my move to Copenhagen in just over a week's time, I simply do not have time to organise the meet this time round -- and after organising the last 3 (with much help from MacSid), I think its someone elses turn anyway I can help with inputs (via Forum/PM/telephone), but cannot be the one who writes the post in the Meet & Greet section, preps the documents, does the updates, etc.

Who is going to be the prime organiser for the meet?
(you will get support from others, including myself!)
Old 02-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='801108' date='Feb 25 2009, 02:16 PM
Because of my move to Copenhagen in just over a week's time, I simply do not have time to organise the meet this time round -- and after organising the last 3 (with much help from MacSid), I think its someone elses turn anyway I can help with inputs (via Forum/PM/telephone), but cannot be the one who writes the post in the Meet & Greet section, preps the documents, does the updates, etc.

Who is going to be the prime organiser for the meet?
(you will get support from others, including myself!)

Old 02-26-2009, 12:58 AM
Contributors

To get things rolling, I've posted the event in the MEET & GREET section.

CLICK ME TO SIGN UP FOR THE MEET!!

But it still means someone needs to bring this together....

(And no, its not just me )
Old 02-27-2009, 12:03 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='801975' date='Feb 26 2009, 10:58 AM
To get things rolling, I've posted the event in the MEET & GREET section.

CLICK ME TO SIGN UP FOR THE MEET!!

BUMP!!
Old 02-27-2009, 05:34 AM
Senior Members

Location: Luxembourg (work) / Germany (home) / Poland (heart ;)
My Ride: MY RIDES: Previous: 1997 BMW 528i E39 | graphit mettalic | black leather | electric heated and pumped comfort seats + memory (seats, wheel, mirrors) | factory xenon | LPG gas installation (Dutch / Prinz) w/direct sequential injection (same pwr and same cons.)+80L tank in the spare wheel place | cruise ctrl, electric sunshade | ABS | ESP | 4 airbags (never used :) | electronic AC (2 side) | Board computer | Leather heated multifunction wheel | Radio Profess.+tape+6 CD changer+subwoofer+10 spkrs+DSP | alu 17" AEZ + Turanza 235/45/ZR17 | rain sensor | factory GSM built-in | Asus A636 GPS navigation TomTom | HISTORY: 1999 BMW 735 | 1994 VW Golf GT | 1994 Citroen Xantia | 1997 Renault Megane Coupe | 2000 Alfa Romeo 146 | 1994 Renault 19 | 1995 Toyota Camry | 1994 Audi 100 | 1978 VW Golf (the only diesel so far...) FUTURE: (2011-2012) F11 530xd Msport ultimate DREAM: M5 diesel :)

I'm sorry guys. Way too busy these days. Still can't find time to think about the meet
Now, I'm off to D?sseldorf for 3-4 days but I'll try next week.

Anyways, the weekend 24-26 we were sort of planning my birthday getaway that's why I personally prefered the 17-19 April for the MEET.
But hey, what better location for a birthday weekend than BMW Welt?

Well, to be honest my participation will eventually depend on how Blanka is feeling then;
should everything be OK - we'll go together, but otherwise I wouldn't like to leave her all alone at home for the whole weekend (she'll be only 2 months away from her due date that weekend

So far, I checked those 3 hotels in the center, but note: the prices were for 17-19 April and sort of promotional offers
(108 EUR/night the lowest, 189EUR/night the highest)

ArabellaSheraton Grand Hotel M?nchen
prices incl breakfast and full SPA / pool access
few restaurants and bars on the site, including this one
Paulaner Wirtshaus mit Biergarten
E60.NET European Meet & Greet "Lounge"-arabellasheraton_grand_hotel_m_nchen.jpg

Le M?ridien Munich
prices incl breakfast and unlimited SPA access
E60.NET European Meet & Greet "Lounge"-le_meridien.jpg

Mercure Hotel M?nchen City Center
incl breakfast:
E60.NET European Meet & Greet "Lounge"-mercure_center.jpg

Quick Reply: E60.NET European Meet & Greet "Lounge"