5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Lounge (https://5series.net/forums/lounge-5/)
-   -   Despite of Mc Laren cheats .... (https://5series.net/forums/lounge-5/despite-mc-laren-cheats-46241/)

madoon 10-22-2007 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='484443' date='Oct 22 2007, 12:48 PM
Although someone should tell that lil' robot that he won not only the race but the chapionsip. :P

hehehe...someone sure should... but i think kimi will change after this championship and life in ferrari. im hoping in a years time he would have some "feelings"..

ok.. so perhaps massa left kimi unchallenged, but that was for the entire team, if he won the race alonso would be champion, and that wouldnt really have helped ferrari

and yes ron did do some mistake, and i think hold the blame for losing the championship... but all mclaren have been acting like children everyday blame goes to one person, and another does something to screw up the team, including ron denis...

and about NICK Rosberg... hes a really talented driver.. if he goes to mclaren i do believe he could win the championship. i was hoping nick would replace massa, but massa has a new contract so thats difficult...

AlexFW 10-22-2007 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by swajames' post='484241' date='Oct 21 2007, 10:10 PM
McLaren didn't cheat.

Lol, McLaren put the fuel of the BMW in the fridge to disqualify half pilots and win :D

BetterMakeWay 10-22-2007 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by AlexFW' post='484461' date='Oct 22 2007, 02:13 PM
Wait, wait: Massa didn't slow down on the track and let Kimi pass .. This, formally, would be an order by the team .
So close your mouth :)

No no he simply ran in different time leagues :lol:

AlexFW 10-22-2007 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='484476' date='Oct 22 2007, 02:08 PM
No no he simply ran in different time leagues :lol:

He can run as he wants .
Anyway, during the television report the men said Massa done a good lap all the same .

BetterMakeWay 10-22-2007 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by AlexFW' post='484540' date='Oct 22 2007, 06:08 PM
He can run as he wants .
Anyway, during the television report the men said Massa done a good lap all the same .

Yes, and considering this and the fact that he turned out better lap times than Kimi creating a 2-5 seconds gap, you figure out how Kimi went out in front of him. Yeah yeah i know Kimi ran a 1 lap when he was lighter ala Schumacher and he made it. PFFFFFFFFFFFFF :doh:

BetterMakeWay 10-22-2007 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by madoon' post='484468' date='Oct 22 2007, 02:34 PM

ok.. so perhaps massa left kimi unchallenged, but that was for the entire team, if he won the race alonso would be champion, and that wouldnt really have helped ferrari

You think?

Man i tell you, not only he left Mimi unchallenged but he let him pass simply as that. We all know that if Massa gets pole position he can win the race without anybody catching him. If he gets another grid position well that another story (don't put Massa to overtake). SO considering he outran Kiwi 75% of the race and cosistently put better laptimes creating even a gap (probably because he has an ego as all top drivers have and that he race in home GP) but after Mimi had 1 more lap he managed to simply whipe clean the gap and even create a 3 -4 second one on Massa. How? Yeah, no team order whatsoever! Who really thinks otherwise i dare not say more or comment more.

And no i'm not upset Fernando didn't win, cuz i am happy Hamilton lost, but let's be true here and see further than our nose.

JetBlack5OC 10-22-2007 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='484564' date='Oct 22 2007, 09:10 AM
And no i'm not upset Fernando didn't win, cuz i am happy Hamilton lost, but let's be true here and see further than our nose.

You are not the only one thats happy Hamilton didn't win. That kid is a punk. I loved it when Hamilton over-cooked the turn and then his car shut down, I was laughing so hard. The announcers in the U.S. are huge Hamilton fans, you could hear the disappointment in their voices, IT WAS GREAT! :D

As the announcers for Speed channel said, "They need to create a little theater for Kimi to make the pass, so its legal."

Did I hear it right that McLaren is trying to protest the decision of the stewards about the BMW and Williams/Toyota fuel situation. Give it up McLaren, your boy drove off the track and his car shut down for half a lap, HAMILTON DOES NOT DESERVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Iceman 10-22-2007 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='484443' date='Oct 22 2007, 11:48 AM
Having said that we can discuss a little bit more about the race. Iceman there are no rules in F1 are there? Really now, no sane person can belive that Massa simply was overtaken by Mimi on fair performance. It was clear Massa let him won the race and the championship. Some may say it is obvious it should be that way but i say the story was sowed with red strings. When some bloke in Mclaren (or any other theam) attacks hsi teammate with the team agreement is called team order. When Ferrari does it FIA closes it's eyes. But let's jsut say it's normal for a faster driver to let hid teamdriver win the championship as a help gift.

There was no team order. Period!

Radio traffic is taped and FIA is allways listening to it. No signs or signals where given to him, pit stops went perfectly smooth for both drivers.
There was one little mistake in one lap that cost Massa maybe a second, MAYBE!
But if that was done to make Kimi the champion, it was done in a smart way. Most likely, if it wasn't a drivers error, it was a drivers decission made by Massa. Don't forget, in the end they are team players! With the exception of Alonso, the Mofo!

JetBlack5OC 10-22-2007 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='484681' date='Oct 22 2007, 12:35 PM
There was no team order. Period!

Radio traffic is taped and FIA is allways listening to it. No signs or signals where given to him, pit stops went perfectly smooth for both drivers.
There was one little mistake in one lap that cost Massa maybe a second, MAYBE!
But if that was done to make Kimi the champion, it was done in a smart way. Most likely, if it wasn't a drivers error, it was a drivers decission made by Massa. Don't forget, in the end they are team players! With the exception of Alonso, the Mofo!

Yep, no team orders, everything was legal.

They were just smart about it. They brought Massa in earlier than he had to, giving Kimi a couple extra laps with less fuel to make the pass in the pits. Thats how you get around the team order penalties. Its funny because F1 has always been a team sport, they need to get rid of no team orders.

BetterMakeWay 10-23-2007 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='484774' date='Oct 23 2007, 03:02 AM
Yep, no team orders, everything was legal.

They were just smart about it. They brought Massa in earlier than he had to, giving Kimi a couple extra laps with less fuel to make the pass in the pits. Thats how you get around the team order penalties. Its funny because F1 has always been a team sport, they need to get rid of no team orders.

Nope, no team orders here :cool: = blindman
:lol: :lol: