Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Bought an AK

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior
https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/bet...roduct629.aspx

Not an import. It is brand new, G2 trigger, LIFETIME WARRANTY. I know it is a little pricey for what you can get an AK for but... brand new, the extras, and the warranty were worth it. I chose this over an AR... basically for reliability and the larger round. 4-5" spreads at 100 yards. Good enough if SHTF. Once these are banned... and they will... value will skyrocket.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:23 AM
Senior Members

Nice business!

I wonder if cannons are good for business!? (cameras that is...)
Old 01-30-2009, 03:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530i Alpine White with Navi and Premium PackageIn progress: OEM Mtech kit, H&R Sport Springs, and 19

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='780823' date='Jan 29 2009, 10:46 PM
https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/bet...roduct629.aspx

Not an import. It is brand new, G2 trigger, LIFETIME WARRANTY. I know it is a little pricey for what you can get an AK for but... brand new, the extras, and the warranty were worth it. I chose this over an AR... basically for reliability and the larger round. 4-5" spreads at 100 yards. Good enough if SHTF. Once these are banned... and they will... value will skyrocket.

If your gonna have a rifle, why not have the best!
Old 01-30-2009, 04:05 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 525i M-style Carbon Black with almost
Model Year: 2005

Have no use of the rifle but this looks like fun
https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/bet...roduct732.aspx
Old 01-30-2009, 04:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 535d M-Sport '06 Plate - Carbon Black - Black Leather - Pro Sat Nav - Logic 7 - HUD - Bluetooth - Privacy Glass - 172M 19" Alloys - Heated Seats - PDC - Adaptive Headlights - Extended Voice Control - Paintshield Extended - M5 Boot Finisher - Bright White LED Internal Lighting - Dension Gateway 500 Ipod/USB/Aux Integration

Originally Posted by UrbanTiger' post='781027' date='Jan 30 2009, 01:05 PM
Free aswell!
Old 01-30-2009, 04:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 530d M-Sport TouringExterior: Titansilber Metallic, M5 mirrors, ACS rear roof spoiler, BMW Carbon Fiber rear diffuser, Adaptive Xenon headlights, AngeliBright v.3 Angel Eyes, F1 Autohaus Euphoria 6000K LED license plate lightsInterior: Black

Originally Posted by UrbanTiger' post='781027' date='Jan 30 2009, 03:05 PM
I would want bigger wheels and at least 6 cup holders, but the color is nice.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:51 AM
Members

Awesome! I bought a Rock River AR-15 but I am still waiting for the upper to come in. They told me it will take 10 weeks min. WTF, oh well, I have everything except my upper haha.

I going to buy another gun soon hopefully, I am just trying to get my dad to go half in with me.
http://www.laruetactical.com/pics/OSR/OSR_Sheet.jpg
Old 01-30-2009, 05:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 X6 xDrive 3.5

I'm wondering, no offense at all, why the Americans like to buy and own guns so much? I mean, there's not much use for it except hiding in your drawers or closets, and you are not planning to shoot someone, and I assume you won't be carrying the AK when you go for a meal or shopping. The only chance that you are going to use it is if someone is robbing/assaulting your house and you have to protect yourselves, but not with an AK !?!?

I'm asking this question not out of unrespect to anybody but wondering the logic behind it.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Originally Posted by Bambi' post='781078' date='Jan 30 2009, 09:59 AM
I'm wondering, no offense at all, why the Americans like to buy and own guns so much? I mean, there's not much use for it except hiding in your drawers or closets, and you are not planning to shoot someone, and I assume you won't be carrying the AK when you go for a meal or shopping. The only chance that you are going to use it is if someone is robbing/assaulting your house and you have to protect yourselves, but not with an AK !?!?

I'm asking this question not out of unrespect to anybody but wondering the logic behind it.

Here,...quick, put this on. Bought an AK-bulletproof_vest.jpg
Old 01-30-2009, 06:20 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Bambi' post='781078' date='Jan 30 2009, 06:59 AM

It comes from the fundamental right to protect oneself and be reliant on no other for your own well being. Americans for the most part dont like to put their safety in the hands of other people. Remember this too, police only come AFTER the crime has been committed. I would rather have medics picking up pieces of the burglar off my floor than have to bury my family because I was incapable of defending what I cherish the most.

Also a well armed citizenry is the best defense against extreme forms of tyranny and government oppression.

Plus guns are just plain fun. Anybody who has shot at a target (paper; not something alive) knows how much fun they can be.

Guns dont kill people; husbands who come home early do lol.

AR and AK are nice as well. Its like anything. You want it to perform the best and enjoy using it? Buy the good stuff. A Hyundai will get you around town and to work, but we all chose to buy a BMW because we wanted to.

Quick Reply: Bought an AK