Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Bit of a funny story

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 08:52 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So my buddy and I went down to Portland this weekend for a bit of fun and excitement. We went to a strip club called Cabaret which was pretty nice. No cover charge for military so we think "not bad so far".

Two of the security staff asks if we are army or marines. We say army and he smiles and comps us two shots of our choice. Again we think "hey not too friggin bad so far'

So we take our shots and head over to a table where a "waitress" comes and takes our drink order. After about an hour my buddy asks me if I want a dance just say so and he will set one up. I think "ok lets see here" lol.

I pick one girl that im just totally smitten with lol.

He sets it up and says he told her "Hey my buddy and I are in the army down here on some relax, how much to be extra friendly and show him a good time?" She says "$20 and he has to buy me a drink".

So She comes over and introduces herself and no I cant remember her name.

I we take a shot and she brings me over to where they give lap dances. This girl is amazing, just totally great. Biting on my ear, kissing my cheek and all the good stuff.

Before I know its been 1 hour and 15 mins lol. She gets called back onto the stage thank God (youll see why i say that in a second here).

She looks at me and says "Babe you are so too cute and were great to dance on......ok so that was $20 a song and I did 11 songs".

Holy balls........Well we dont have that cash on us of course. She looks at me and says "babe you are cute so im not going to call the guys over here if there is a problem. Go to your friend and figure it out and ill be back after my time on stage".

LOL oh no. We end up charging it on our cards and paying in cash lol.

So those "free drinks" and "no cover".....wasnt so good after all haha.

We both thought she meant she would do however long she wanted to dance for $20 and a shot. LOL too bad that wasnt the case.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Contributors

Hahahahahha!!! SHould've known man should haveeee knownnnnn...
Old 02-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by White5' post='783385' date='Feb 2 2009, 01:29 PM
Hahahahahha!!! SHould've known man should haveeee knownnnnn...

lol I know right. Im so use to where you give the girl the money and she does it for however long she wants to for that amount.

Next time I'll be timing it with my gshock watch, ready to push that girl off me at exactly when time ends haha
Old 02-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Contributors

Location: Milky Way, Earth, N. America, CA, San Jose, 95136, Latitude N 37� 16.837, Longitude W 121� 50.461
My Ride: 2004 530i | Sapphire Black | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 | DPE R07 Variant S Gloss Black with Polished Lip 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear | Falken FK452 tires 245/30/20 front 275/30/20 rear | H&R Coilovers | Smoked Tail Lights | M5 trunk spoiler | AC Schnitzer style roof spoiler | HID 8000K headlights & foglights | 35% tint all around | Sprint Booster | Speed Innovation ECU tuning | M5 trunk finisher | M-Tech body kit | Remus Quad Exhaust | AC Schnitzer style pedals | Euro Stickers | RPi Ram Air Induction | Smoked LED Side Lenses | AC Schnitzer style e-brake handle | AC Schnitzer style shifter | AC Schnitzer style iDrive knob | AC Schnitzer style carbon fiber diffuser | carbon fiber hood/trunk/steering emblems | carbon fiber grilles | carbon fiber door pillars | MTEC v2 Angel Eyes | Hamann style carbon fiber splitter

hahah.. gotta love them strip clubs..
Old 02-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Couple drinks, sexy girl, and a sucka... She had a good night... and you thought you were special. To quote EPMD "you a customer". Thanks for sharing though... we've all been there...except me of course I usually just pull the lint out of my pockets and say "honey I am just here cause my boy wanted to come, so you are barkin up the wrong tree". Ten minutes later... phone number, date later in the week, it's on...and free! Like I said, that was back in the day... before I got engaged
Old 02-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='783728' date='Feb 2 2009, 08:33 PM
Couple drinks, sexy girl, and a sucka... She had a good night... and you thought you were special. To quote EPMD "you a customer". Thanks for sharing though... we've all been there...except me of course I usually just pull the lint out of my pockets and say "honey I am just here cause my boy wanted to come, so you are barkin up the wrong tree". Ten minutes later... phone number, date later in the week, it's on...and free! Like I said, that was back in the day... before I got engaged

Dating a stripper?? lol you he-bitch.

I dont think we were suckers, I think we assumed based on all the other clubs we had been to. Plus there were more bouncers and much bigger than us. We have combatives under our belt but with all the beer bottles, chairs and clear heals around, it wasnt worth it.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='783738' date='Feb 2 2009, 11:51 PM
Dating a stripper?? lol you he-bitch.

I dont think we were suckers, I think we assumed based on all the other clubs we had been to. Plus there were more bouncers and much bigger than us. We have combatives under our belt but with all the beer bottles, chairs and clear heals around, it wasnt worth it.
Just messin with ya! Funny story though. Yeah better to just pay up and chalk it up to a story. Better than dealin with bouncers, cops etc. That would have cost you more in the long run. Don't ask me how I know
Old 02-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Old 02-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i sport 6spd Sapphire Black/Tan

player player
Old 02-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='783777' date='Feb 2 2009, 09:57 PM
Just messin with ya! Funny story though. Yeah better to just pay up and chalk it up to a story. Better than dealin with bouncers, cops etc. That would have cost you more in the long run. Don't ask me how I know

lol of course i have to now

how do you know