Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

007 007?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: '05 545i, silver gray, black leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, cold weather package, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat, satellite radio prep, PIAA 4150K fogs, red rear reflectors, hardwired Valentine One

Originally Posted by stream' post='240605
I wont even waste my time replying to you, as promised all the bmws i own will have pics taken of them and posted
Grasshopper, grasshopper...

Well...you already have...wasted your time replying to me...

Another example of somebody needing to grow up. Trying to give you a little hint of what to do...assuming you're for real...and what do you do--puff up your chest like an immature little boy... :thumbsdown:

And, please, don't bother posting stock pix--we need to see pix of the cars with date/time identifying items, like a current newspaper placed on their hoods. Otherwise, JonD comes to mind...
Old 02-15-2006, 03:50 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by stream' post='240810' date='Feb 16 2006, 12:46 AM
And, please, don't bother posting stock pix--we need to see pix of the cars with date/time identifying items, like a current newspaper placed on their hoods. Otherwise, JonD comes to mind...
Comes from the man that wont even post a car with a valid registration plate. Yes i can see the newspaper,
you have me convinced .. also i need to use a sun clock to do a time identification ? please...

i like your stock pix though. And frankly you can demand whatever you want
Old 02-15-2006, 04:39 PM
Banned

My Ride: '05 545i, silver gray, black leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, cold weather package, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat, satellite radio prep, PIAA 4150K fogs, red rear reflectors, hardwired Valentine One

Originally Posted by 700700' post='240812' date='Feb 15 2006, 04:50 PM
Comes from the man that wont even post a car with a valid registration plate

i like your stock pix though. And frankly i dont car what you "need from me"

Stock pix? You are pathetic.

As many others have commented, there are too many wackos in the world to be displaying one's license plate or other personally identifiable information on the web. As you will note, I'm in the majority in not wanting to have my license plate plastered on the web...

I feel no need to prove anything to you--or anybody else, and my words and actions bear that out. If you honestly think I need to "pretend" to have a 545i, you have a lot of learning to do. I feel no need to publicly list all the marvelous cars I've been fortunate enough to own. Again, it's about maturity--one day, hopefully, you'll understand.

And I don't need anything from you. Again, just trying to impart some wisdom...but it appears you're made of teflon...
Old 02-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by stream' post='240844' date='Feb 16 2006, 01:39 AM

Stock pix? You are pathetic.

I feel no need to prove anything to you--or anybody else, and my words and actions bear that out. If you honestly think I need to "pretend" to have a 545i, you have a lot of learning to do. I feel no need to publicly list all the marvelous cars I've been fortunate enough to own. Again, it's about maturity--one day, hopefully, you'll understand.

And I don't need anything from you. Again, just trying to impart some wisdom...but it appears you're made of teflon...
Speaking of pathetic... come on mate, you can do better. Your argument goes back to haunt you. If my pics are stock, then yours must be from BMW press ... with no registration plates At least you can show the car with the registration plates you got from your dealer like i have done, dont post your proper country plates

And what makes you think that i need to prove anything to you?
Old 02-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by Jock Yard' post='240178' date='Feb 14 2006, 02:51 PM
This is what happens when mod's don't moderate, and people start flaming, cursing in posts, making
I really don't care what the issue is, but I am strongly against storing up quotes and and pulling them up to get at another. Jock Strap obviously is a member who has a grudge against 700700. The pettiness of pulling up quotes, possibly out of context, to make someone look bad needs to stop or needs to be censured by our moderators. Jock Strap is not the only one who engages in this practice. I think Jock Strap should identify himself or herself and not hide behind the annonymity of a fake screen handle. Yes, I know, most of our handles are fake, but you know what I mean.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 530 Titanium Silver/Sexy black

I wanna see a stabbing
Old 02-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Senior Members

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=22248&st=0

read up, its not an 8 page long thread , you might find it interesting. But i agree with what you say
Old 02-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by stream' post='240844
Speaking of pathetic... come on mate, you can do better. Your argument goes back to haunt you. If my pics are stock, then yours must be from BMW press ... with no registration plates At least you can show the car with the registration plates you got from your dealer like i have done, dont post your proper country plates

And what makes you think that i need to prove anything to you?
Your logic is...illogical.

I have posted pics of my 545i for over a year. When members have asked questions about various items on their cars, I've responded with pix of those items from my car--go ahead--knock yourself out and do a search. I've stated--and most others agree--why I don't care to show my license plates. If you don't get it...whatever...

You, on the other hand, claim to have quite a stable of expensive cars. If you (or your father ) do, great. The skepticism arises from some of your previous posts (I'm not the only one with that perception), and at least one other poser (am I speaking your language now?) we've experienced.

I feel no need to prove I have a 545i. You, on the other hand...have you heard of the expression put up or shut up?
Old 02-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Znod' post='240851
Your logic is...illogical.

I have posted pics of my 545i for over a year. When members have asked questions about various items on their cars, I've responded with pix of those items from my car--go ahead--knock yourself out and do a search. I've stated--and most others agree--why I don't care to show my license plates. If you don't get it...whatever...

You, on the other hand, claim to have quite a stable of expensive cars. If you (or your father ) do, great. The skepticism arises from some of your previous posts (I'm not the only one with that perception), and at least one other poser (am I speaking your language now?) we've experienced.

I feel no need to prove I have a 545i. You, on the other hand...have you heard of the expression put up or shut up?
I asked you to post a picture of your car with the dealer plates , when you received it . But obviously that would put you in
danger... Why ? Because the dealer has taken them back and they have already expired ? hmmm

Sure, and does it come to your attention that one of the cars is financed from bmw (at a very special rate) , and the other one is sold ? Whats left is hardly a stable. And yes i have heard of the jon something. But having a garage of bmws is nothing comapred to claiming you drive 10+ of the most expensive cars in the world.

So my reluctance to post and brag was seen as me being a liar. Now that i have shown you only one car, im already a poser ?
Old 02-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by 700700' post='240863' date='Feb 15 2006, 09:01 PM
thanks for putting it like this Znod
You are welcome. Personally, I am astounded that anyone would take annonymous comments seriously. The best thing to do with such comments is to completely ignore them. Thie idea of the Lounge is:

"How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!"

But, I don't think that "anything goes" includes character assasination.

Quick Reply: 007 007?