Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

V6.1 LCI retrofit cables with Special Brake light (Ricky Brake)

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 03:51 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E60 M5

Hey Bruce,

Payment Sent! Thanks!

Getting excited....

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda
Hi There,

Please process your payment via the link on this thread. I ship anywhere in the world but some places are slightly more expensive than others and generally my prices only include shipping to the EU or US.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:22 PM
Members

hi Bruce
please pm price with shipping to Australia Q4217
i'd like to pay right away
thanks
Old 04-16-2011, 02:03 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by shakman
hi Bruce
please pm price with shipping to Australia Q4217
i'd like to pay right away
thanks
The price to Australia is only £15 more to cover the extra shipping. BUT before anyone buys the V6.1 please make sure that the car will pass any legal tests. V6.1 alters the position of the Brake lights as BMW intended. Use the payment link at beginning of the thread.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:45 AM
Members

Hi Bruce,

Is there space still available? Please pm me price including shipping to Canada or to us 98230? Do you have stock for EU LCI tail light?
Please email me at bugsandry@gmail.com
Old 04-17-2011, 04:37 AM
Members

payment sent
Old 04-21-2011, 01:35 PM
Members

My Ride: Sapphire Black 07 530i non-sport 7000k Angel Eyes 6000k HID Xenon adaptive turn Head lamps and Fogs, Clear LED Turn Signals front/back and side markers. Clear bright license plate lamp. Full interior lighting upgrade. Coding: daytime angel eyes, auto windows up, and digital speedometer. (Thanks to John at Motorcepts.com) OEM Tinted LCI Tail lights (Thanks to David at http://www.luxmotorwerks.com Oem Mtec rear bumper with diffuser and M5trunk finisher Debadged! The best paint work! (Thanks to Desimone BMW) 20x8.5 +18 20x10 +25 Concept One RS-8 Black Machined Chrome Lip V6.1 cables (Thanks to Bruce Miranda) Nitto Invo tires 285x30 R20 - 245x35 R20 Discounttire.com Vac Motorsports ecu chip upgrade, and fender roll http://vacmotorsports.com/ wish list: Rieger Front bumper Hamann side skirts Custom quad exhaust Rpi Ram air intake scoop M5 SMG shift knob KW Variant 3 suspension Brembo Big Brake kit LCI Heads Tints BMW M5

Bruce I just installed the v6.1 cables. The install went very smooth and was super easy.

I think the lights are working fine, but I'm getting an error code.

I was only able to view the right tail light from the mirror in my garage but I'll have someone go in the cockpit and step on the breaks while I take a vid.

From what I viewed in the mirror, I noticed two things that were unusual. They didn't seem to have very much contrast from breaking and not breaking. The strobes don't seem to dim when my foot is off break they stay bright. The circular bulb is very contrasting though.
When I unlock or lock the car the strobes don't light up like the newer e60's, only the turn signals blink. I don't know if this is normal.

any idea how to get rid of the error code?

Thanks

D
Old 04-22-2011, 07:48 AM
Members

My Ride: Sapphire Black 07 530i non-sport 7000k Angel Eyes 6000k HID Xenon adaptive turn Head lamps and Fogs, Clear LED Turn Signals front/back and side markers. Clear bright license plate lamp. Full interior lighting upgrade. Coding: daytime angel eyes, auto windows up, and digital speedometer. (Thanks to John at Motorcepts.com) OEM Tinted LCI Tail lights (Thanks to David at http://www.luxmotorwerks.com Oem Mtec rear bumper with diffuser and M5trunk finisher Debadged! The best paint work! (Thanks to Desimone BMW) 20x8.5 +18 20x10 +25 Concept One RS-8 Black Machined Chrome Lip V6.1 cables (Thanks to Bruce Miranda) Nitto Invo tires 285x30 R20 - 245x35 R20 Discounttire.com Vac Motorsports ecu chip upgrade, and fender roll http://vacmotorsports.com/ wish list: Rieger Front bumper Hamann side skirts Custom quad exhaust Rpi Ram air intake scoop M5 SMG shift knob KW Variant 3 suspension Brembo Big Brake kit LCI Heads Tints BMW M5

Originally Posted by Bimmer5project
Bruce I just installed the v6.1 cables. The install went very smooth and was super easy.

I think the lights are working fine, but I'm getting an error code.

I was only able to view the right tail light from the mirror in my garage but I'll have someone go in the cockpit and step on the breaks while I take a vid.

From what I viewed in the mirror, I noticed two things that were unusual. They didn't seem to have very much contrast from breaking and not breaking. The strobes don't seem to dim when my foot is off break they stay bright. The circular bulb is very contrasting though.
When I unlock or lock the car the strobes don't light up like the newer e60's, only the turn signals blink. I don't know if this is normal.

any idea how to get rid of the error code?

Thanks

I just located the problem. My right reverse light is out.

D
Old 04-22-2011, 08:52 AM
Members

I just went to check my reverse lights so I put the parking break on and threw it into reverse. Both reverse light work and the error message is gone. The Bimmer fixed its self.

Maybe it needed time to adjust to the new upgrade.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 528i with sport package and premium package..

Any word for the LCI cars? Im very interested..
Old 04-22-2011, 11:04 PM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by Bimmer5project
I just went to check my reverse lights so I put the parking break on and threw it into reverse. Both reverse light work and the error message is gone. The Bimmer fixed its self.

Maybe it needed time to adjust to the new upgrade.
I don't touch the reverse lights, so I suspect that your bulb is probably on its way out. But anyway keep an eye on this. You should not get any errors as a result of the cable, all errors should be dealt with as normal i.e. there is a good reason for them.

Quick Reply: V6.1 LCI retrofit cables with Special Brake light (Ricky Brake)