F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

What to choose

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 11:32 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: f10 520da - 328 wheels, ambient lighting, sport s-wheel, oyster/black, fineline anthracite, Sophisto Gray

Originally Posted by Kev R
You have quite a few extras on your F10 at £580...auto, ambient, wheels, trim etc.

I got in early and ordered before they were uk available. The big win for me was a numpty at the lease company had set the RV at 55%. I also work for an insurance company and we have a flat insurance cost across the fleet regardless of what vehicle you drive. It all helps

D
Old 04-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Members

My Ride: f10 520da - 328 wheels, ambient lighting, sport s-wheel, oyster/black, fineline anthracite, Sophisto Gray

Originally Posted by dayvboyc
I got in early and ordered before they were uk available. The big win for me was a numpty at the lease company had set the RV at 55%. I also work for an insurance company and we have a flat insurance cost across the fleet regardless of what vehicle you drive. It all helps

D

just re quoted todays cost - £646!
Old 04-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: All on order and should be here by 28th September 2007

My quote, with all the options below, came in just under £1k per month (36/60000 maintenance, roadside assist & Tyres)

My current car costs £701 per month. That was set nearly four years ago now.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Members

I had my test drive today, don't care what it has or hasn't got I just want one right now...

I spoke with my lease company and gave them the quote from the dealer who they say they deal with anyway! Anyhow they will talk and see what can be sorted out for me with a few extras, I really do want the sport auto over the standard auto, I think I would be happy and settle for that. 18s would be next on my wish list.

Still not sure on colour (Exterior) Sophisto didn't look all that on the car he brought around today!
Old 04-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

I had my test drive today, don't care what it has or hasn't got I just want one right now...
I spoke with my lease company and gave them the quote from the dealer who they say they deal with anyway! Anyhow they will talk and see what can be sorted out for me with a few extras, I really do want the sport auto over the standard auto.
Still not sure on colour (Exterior) Sophisto didn't look all that on the car he brought around today!
If you can't decide for any colour go for Silver ext and black int.
That's allways right and very practical.

And go for 19"'s!
Old 04-09-2011, 04:25 AM
Members

I have a 520 on order in Imperial Blue with Oyster/Black

I agree with a previous comment regarding not many 5 series in showrooms and so far I haven't actually seen an Imperial Blue one in the flesh (so fingers crossed that I like it....)

I did see a carbon black one yesterday and hadn't realised that in strong sunlight it has a dark blue tint.

anyway 6 more weeks to go....

Mark
Old 04-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Members

Finally gone and done it...placed my order with the lease company on Friday, did battle with them all day and eventually got them to surrender some of their mark-up and relent to letting me have the sport auto box. That is all I got though nothing else which was a real shame, wanted 18s and ambient lights.

Anyhow, I've got the car I wanted so everything else was a bonus, my first BMW, I am sure I'll love it!

Space Grey Metallic and Oyster/Black interior.

Just have to wait now, god knows how long...

Cheers...Kevin
Old 04-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Members

Given a date today of first week in July...81 sleeps to go...
Old 04-14-2011, 07:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: All on order and should be here by 28th September 2007

That is great news. Still waiting for a confirmed date for mine, should be around the beginning of June.

Its a shame that we cannot track our cars like the US do.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:52 AM
Members

Given a date today of first week in July...81 sleeps to go...
I ordered mine June 2nd, delivery completed......................................... .................................................. ...........15th December

It was hell

D

Quick Reply: What to choose