F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

New here...just ordered new 535i

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info, guys. I just changed the exterior color on my order to Space Gray Metallic and kept the Black Dakota w/ Anthracite wood trim interior. Although the TiAg is a good, dependable, low maintenance color, I decided to go with something slightly different since I tend to see quite a few silver cars on the roads here in Atlanta. I'll be happy when it goes into production in a week or so, because then I can stop agonizing over whether I should change little things like color, etc.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:44 AM
Members

Originally Posted by bmclaurin
Guys, brand new here. Just placed an order with my local dealer for a 2012 535i, titanium silver, black dakota w/ anthracite wood, sport, premium, technology, cold weather, sport trans, power rear sunshade, side/top view cameras. I'm upgrading from a 2006 330i. Build is scheduled for 3rd week of January, delivery anticipated by end of February. Can't wait.

Planning on doing the JB N55 Stage 1 tune. Anyone here tried this in a F10 535i?

Congrat's dear, but can you tell me how much is it for?? because i m also interested to buy this car....
Old 02-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Members

It's here!! After an agonizing wait for my car to cross the Atlantic, it arrived at my dealer earlier this week, and I took delivery today! Absolutely stunning automobile. I'll get some pics up over the weekend--I was too busy driving it this afternoon, and I forgot to snap some pics while it was still daylight. Too bad it's supposed to rain all weekend here in Atlanta--don't want to get her all dirty on the first weekend.
Old 02-18-2012, 06:17 AM
Members

Just got some spacers installed (20mm rear, 10mm front), and they look great. BMS N55 Stage 1 tune being installed now. An already great car is now even better.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Members

My Ride: -2011 535i M-Sport Alpine White / Dakota Black / Dark Wood / M-Sport / Premium 1 / Premium 2 / Convenience

Just got some spacers installed (20mm rear, 10mm front), and they look great. BMS N55 Stage 1 tune being installed now. An already great car is now even better.
I was told 15mm all around on my M-Sport with stock 19" 351M wheels would stick out too far and make it look like a Toyota Supra, so now I am thinking about going with 12mm ones all around. So, I am surprised to hear you put 20mm on the rears. What wheels do you have, and do you know what the offsets are? I think BMS' largest spacer is 18mm, and their spacer does not list the F10 as compatible, so I am not sure if they even fit the F10 wheel hub / bolt pattern. What brand Spacer did you go with, and where did you buy them? Can you post some pictures of this setup?

What is your impression of the BMS Tune?
Old 02-18-2012, 08:25 AM
Members

Sorry...they are 5mm up front and 15mm in the rear. The place that installed them put 5/10 on the left and 10/15 on the right so we could compare. We both agreed that the 10 was too much on the front but not enough in the rear. I settled on 5 up front and 15 in the rear, which looks just right to me. I'll go grab some pics right now.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:42 AM
Members

OK...here are some pics...

Old 02-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Members

They are H&R spacers, sorry I don't know the offsets. Here is a link for the 15's:

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-55...m-x6-pair.aspx

But this isn't where I bought mine. I got mine locally from Butler Tire in Marietta,GA. Awesome guys to work with. Really know their stuff and will treat you right.

http://www.butlertire.com/
Old 02-18-2012, 09:15 AM
Members

Originally Posted by shawnsheridan

What is your impression of the BMS Tune?
Still getting acquainted, but initial impression is
Old 02-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Members

My Ride: -2011 535i M-Sport Alpine White / Dakota Black / Dark Wood / M-Sport / Premium 1 / Premium 2 / Convenience

They are H&R spacers, sorry I don't know the offsets. Here is a link for the 15's:

http://www.turnermot...5m-x6-pair.aspx

But this isn't where I bought mine. I got mine locally from Butler Tire in Marietta,GA. Awesome guys to work with. Really know their stuff and will treat you right.

http://www.butlertire.com/
Thanks for the info and pics. Those are pretty flush. Looks good.

Quick Reply: New here...just ordered new 535i