F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

***MY 2012 DINAN STAGE 2 550i xDRIVE M SPORT IS HERE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

That truly is a dream car .
Congrats again!

- Antti -
Old 03-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Congrats Scott! She's a beauty...and a BEAST!!!
Old 03-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by Anzafin
That truly is a dream car .
Congrats again!

- Antti -
Thanks Antti! It is. Fantastic car. But dramatically different than the E60.
Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
Congrats Scott! She's a beauty...and a BEAST!!!
Thanks Calton. Yes I like the looks of this one more than my E60 and acceleration with AWD is drama free and astonishingly fast. The driving dynamics are not up to the E60 but this is a great car.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Thanks Antti! It is. Fantastic car. But dramatically different than the E60.

Thanks Calton. Yes I like the looks of this one more than my E60 and acceleration with AWD is drama free and astonishingly fast. The driving dynamics are not up to the E60 but this is a great car.
I love the looks of the new F10 with the M Sport Package/Kit. My wife and I went out to dinner tonight and sat near the window where a new 550 xDrive Sport with M Pack and your color and your wheels and tinted windows sat right in front. It also had black OEM exhaust tips. I couldn't stop staring. It looked so HOT! If you do one mod, can you please do black grills? Pretty please! LOL! Hey, at least it's a BMW Performance upgrade now.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:19 AM
Contributors

I love the looks of the new F10 with the M Sport Package/Kit. My wife and I went out to dinner tonight and sat near the window where a new 550 xDrive Sport with M Pack and your color and your wheels and tinted windows sat right in front. It also had black OEM exhaust tips. I couldn't stop staring. It looked so HOT! If you do one mod, can you please do black grills? Pretty please! LOL! Hey, at least it's a BMW Performance upgrade now.
Well I did one mod so far: the Dinan Stage 2. I will probably do some lighting mods. VCR must have HID fogs to match the AEs and headlights. And I will install the R Dash LED license plate lamps. I am not sure about black grills. I will have to go look at them. I also would like to do the Dinan springs when they are out for the xDrIve. The interior is as quiet as a tomb so the car needs a modded exhaust but given that I lease mine I probably won't do it.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

God bless Scott. You and Victor will enjoy the experience for years to come. I am very envious!
Old 03-04-2012, 06:21 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

Amazing car! And even more than the car, I love that you can lease the car with a Dinan Tune! I think I am done buying BMWs from now on and I will just lease them in the future. Even though I love the looks of the e60, I find myself being amazingly jealous everytime I look at the new F10s. Congrats on the car again!
Old 03-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Well I did one mod so far: the Dinan Stage 2. I will probably do some lighting mods. VCR must have HID fogs to match the AEs and headlights. And I will install the R Dash LED license plate lamps. I am not sure about black grills. I will have to go look at them. I also would like to do the Dinan springs when they are out for the xDrIve. The interior is as quiet as a tomb so the car needs a modded exhaust but given that I lease mine I probably won't do it.
I upgraded the HID's to 6000K on the X5, but I will say this... The new LED Angel Eyes by BMW are close to 8000K, believe it or not (they have almost a purplish hue). I wouldn't do 8000K HID's though.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:36 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by gregg2gs
God bless Scott. You and Victor will enjoy the experience for years to come. I am very envious!
Thanks Gregg. Yes Victor adores the car, especially the acceleration. It is a beautiful car. But it may not satisfy the enthusiast in you as it is virtually silent inside/more isolated from the road, al
almost no engine noise and little steering feedback. But with the Dinan Stage 2, the accleration is breathtaking and effortless. To me the car drives more like a classic AMG car and less like a BMW.

Originally Posted by houbmw
Amazing car! And even more than the car, I love that you can lease the car with a Dinan Tune! I think I am done buying BMWs from now on and I will just lease them in the future. Even though I love the looks of the e60, I find myself being amazingly jealous everytime I look at the new F10s. Congrats on the car again!
Thanks. I always lease. Go to an authorized Dinan dealer that is also a BMW dealer and put the tune's cost in the lease. I agree that the F10 M Sport looks better than its E60 equivalent.

I upgraded the HID's to 6000K on the X5, but I will say this... The new LED Angel Eyes by BMW are close to 8000K, believe it or not (they have almost a purplish hue). I wouldn't do 8000K HID's though.
Agreeed Calton. I will do 6000k HID fogs from Motorcepts.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

The car look great! I remember you posting up the thread about the wait...That sure seemed like it went very fast! Hope you have some great weather out there to take it out and enjoy the car!

Quick Reply: ***MY 2012 DINAN STAGE 2 550i xDRIVE M SPORT IS HERE!!!