E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Some Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

My bro got a 08 f430 for just around 200k. That car got premier parking wherever it went.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by skelevirus
My bro got a 08 f430 for just around 200k.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

See purchasing is one thing of these exotics but maintenance is another, i know they say if you worry about the maintenance then dun even buy it cuz you can't afford it... Dats y Audi seems like the best bet.. And personally i dun hate attention but at the save time i dun crave it either..... if i dun find the right color combo then i might look into a used Lambo (which kind? i have no idea)... i'll keep you "the Gurus" posted.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

Now i wanna talk about my M5, .... i want a used Meisterchaft exhaust.. I can't find one... damnit
Old 06-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Shezmon
See purchasing is one thing of these exotics but maintenance is another, i know they say if you worry about the maintenance then dun even buy it cuz you can't afford it... Dats y Audi seems like the best bet.. And personally i dun hate attention but at the save time i dun crave it either..... if i dun find the right color combo then i might look into a used Lambo (which kind? i have no idea)... i'll keep you "the Gurus" posted.
I am sure you could find a barely used Gallardo in your price range. I don't know Lambo's maintenance schedule but I understand that it is not nearly as expensive as Ferrari maintenance.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:24 AM
Contributors

Here is a nice one Kevin.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396732
Old 06-20-2010, 08:35 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by poleposition
That's a gorgeous looking ride. If I were going to spring for a R8, I'd be compelled to go for the V10 rather than the V8 in the advertised ride. The V10 is a slightly detuned Gallardo engine.

Kevin, one of my buds owns a Gallardo. If you want me to put you in touch with him, PM me. He knows everything Gallardo whereas I can only fantasize and read magazine articles.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:49 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 525i sport, premium, winter, xenon. xm satellite radio, navwithtv dvd system, 1 jl 10w7 sub powered by xtant 1001x amp. 20x8.5/10 on nitto nt555 rubber. acs roof and decklid spoiler, breyton front spoiler.

Only thing that sucks about the lambo is if you don't get an LP-560 your M5 will be faster than it....trust me Maintenance is crazy on all these cars M5 included. If you wanna play you gotta pay.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 525i sport, premium, winter, xenon. xm satellite radio, navwithtv dvd system, 1 jl 10w7 sub powered by xtant 1001x amp. 20x8.5/10 on nitto nt555 rubber. acs roof and decklid spoiler, breyton front spoiler.

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
The R8 at the last Exotics Rally Turkey Run didn't get much looks from other owners, but then again, the crowd that car was up against made it look like a Yugo.

I personally do not like the R8. I don't think it looks that sexy, which is why I think it didn't get much attention at the Exotics Rally.
you mean this R8?
Old 06-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Members

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Big difference between $146K for the R8 V10 and $266K base for the DBS and $450K base for the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV. There's baller money and then there's BALLER money.
I agree. Sorry I like to fantasize.

Murcielago. Three of my friends have LP-640's and they are all AMAZING!

Quick Reply: Some Opinions