E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Going 140 km/h on a 40 zone.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i don't mean to be a nag but the street is a 40km/h zone for a reason, doing triple+ that speed is just not cool. especially when you see someone trying to stop you. if the unfortunate did happen and you hit that guy, your life is over my friend. you will regret being young and naive.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by e6t
as sad as it is, i've seen how this story ends...

AmericanM5
Such a horrible tragedy. What a horrifying end to the lives of guys that had their whole life ahead of them.

The M5 is an immensely powerful car and the mix of that kind of power with the testosterone and the feeling of invinsibility and immortality that lots of 18 year old guys have can be a deadly combination.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:14 PM
Contributors

Don't take it personally.

We comment because we care. We're one big family here. We joke, We laugh, we chat, we play,we do meets. We don a lot together and share a lot together. Don't let us mourn together.

Be safe and think twice before doing some daredevil moves next time.

Having said that, Enjoy your M5
Old 03-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW M5

boy, don't do it on public streets. Be safe and do it on tracks.

"Adolescence and high performance car don't mix especially seasoned with testosterone"
Old 03-16-2010, 09:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
Yea me too...no way a kid under 25 can own an M
Very interesting. You know what guys I will proove you of me and MINE M5, not my parents \. I will take some pictures just to proof u guys
Old 03-16-2010, 10:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 530I

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
Very interesting. You know what guys I will proove you of me and MINE M5, not my parents \. I will take some pictures just to proof u guys
Bro it doesn't matter if its yours or not, they just want to let you know not to do anything stupid. Anything can happen with just a flash, so just drive safe. One accident can ruin yours or someone else life.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by NC916
Bro it doesn't matter if its yours or not, they just want to let you know not to do anything stupid. Anything can happen with just a flash, so just drive safe. One accident can ruin yours or someone else life.
I understand, but they dont think I have an M5 and driving some honda.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:43 PM
Contributors

I understand, but they dont think I have an M5 and driving some honda.
On top of what you did, quotes like that make you look immature :thumbsdown:
Who cares if its yours or not, the whole point of the replies were just to tell you to be more aware and more responsible of your own actions.

So relax, lets close this thread and enjoy the forum
Old 03-16-2010, 11:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Listen to me, OP. I don't think you drive an M5 - it drives you. Even IF you aren't lying to us (which you are, no doubt) and you do own it - which there's (again) no possible way you could've made even enough for a downpayment, let alone getting insured and approved for financing/leasing. But whatever, I am not hating - just saying that we KNOW the shit you try to hide from yourself, when you try to pass what you want to be for what you really are. We aren't teenage girls here, we see through your bullshit, okay pal?

Furthermore, I don't know what you've got in your skull over there, but its too thick. Get this: track is what you NEED. You have no idea what it is about, so shut the fuck up and take the advice of many experienced drivers - go check it out. Who knows, you may end up being a good driver after all. But stop this boy-racing shit, dude. It hasn't been cool since the 1950's and back then the drivers were mostly ex-war heroes with many hours of flying experience in battle (of which you only know about from Xbox). Go to the track to race and drive like a normal person on public roads.

Read up on "anti-social behavior" - you're headed straight down the path of a potential criminal. Look, I'm wasting my time with you here for a reason: even though I think you're a douchebag, I don't think you're hopeless. So maybe, if you start opening your mind and closing you mouth more, you'll turn into a decent person. And hey, I have no gain in this, but I'm sure a bunch of people close to you will appreciate the metamorphosis. Either way, don't become a sociopath - its a very easy step over a line so thin, it is practically invisible (particularly, when you're a blind kitten!) - you don't want to learn this "the hard way", trust me.

As the famous quote goes "the days of finger-fucking Mary-Jane through her pink panties are over", you're an adult - the sooner and the better you know that, the happier you will be.

Again, I think I'm wasting my time, sharing this with you, but I'll take the odd chance that somewhere in you there is a human just begging to come out - maybe he will hear me. Good Luck.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 530I

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Listen to me, OP. I don't think you drive an M5 - it drives you. Even IF you aren't lying to us (which you are, no doubt) and you do own it - which there's (again) no possible way you could've made even enough for a downpayment, let alone getting insured and approved for financing/leasing. But whatever, I am not hating - just saying that we KNOW the shit you try to hide from yourself, when you try to pass what you want to be for what you really are. We aren't teenage girls here, we see through your bullshit, okay pal?

Furthermore, I don't know what you've got in your skull over there, but its too thick. Get this: track is what you NEED. You have no idea what it is about, so shut the fuck up and take the advice of many experienced drivers - go check it out. Who knows, you may end up being a good driver after all. But stop this boy-racing shit, dude. It hasn't been cool since the 1950's and back then the drivers were mostly ex-war heroes with many hours of flying experience in battle (of which you only know about from Xbox). Go to the track to race and drive like a normal person on public roads.

Read up on "anti-social behavior" - you're headed straight down the path of a potential criminal. Look, I'm wasting my time with you here for a reason: even though I think you're a douchebag, I don't think you're hopeless. So maybe, if you start opening your mind and closing you mouth more, you'll turn into a decent person. And hey, I have no gain in this, but I'm sure a bunch of people close to you will appreciate the metamorphosis. Either way, don't become a sociopath - its a very easy step over a line so thin, it is practically invisible (particularly, when you're a blind kitten!) - you don't want to learn this "the hard way", trust me.

As the famous quote goes "the days of finger-fucking Mary-Jane through her pink panties are over", you're an adult - the sooner and the better you know that, the happier you will be.

Again, I think I'm wasting my time, sharing this with you, but I'll take the odd chance that somewhere in you there is a human just begging to come out - maybe he will hear me. Good Luck.
Dam bro calm down think he should get it by now thread should be closed or end it, things might start to blow up.

Quick Reply: Going 140 km/h on a 40 zone.