E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

FINALLY some pics of my MBeast

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010 | 07:18 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Gone: 2004 545i

Originally Posted by Aartsy19
Fuckin A "C"... This whole change your rims and tint talk was depressing and making me doubt the beasilyness of my ride!! :thumbsdown: THanks for the words of encouragement!

I LOVE the way the rims turned out, just gotta RPI this biatch and we're set!!!
Your car looks awesome I wouldn't change a thing that you've done, just the few finishing touches already mentioned.

For some BMW created the perfect machine and it shouldn't be changed, "Stock or DIE ",
I on the other hand prefer to personalize my rides a bit. I like what you've done. Keep it up!
Old 03-24-2010 | 11:37 AM
Members

Nice ride! Like C was saying, get the chrome swapped with the black for your grille. Also, as you said you're getting Brembo's so that should set the wheels off just right. Not sure if this would be too much, but tinted tail lights possibly? Nothing dark. Something very subtle.
Old 03-24-2010 | 12:27 PM
Senior Members

Yeah black grill and CF style Roundels
Old 03-24-2010 | 12:46 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Aartsy19
Got the car back last week from the dealership ( they did my wheels under warranty ) and since it rained the last few days i didnt want to get her out because of the road salt residues still on the roads. But last night i took her out, cleaned her up a bit and took a few shots on my little Canon SD780IS powershot (sorry no DSLR pics until me and my bros have a shoot lol)...

I KNOW THEY ARE BAD... MORE PICS TO COME!!!

Aartsy
looks sick!!!! but its sitting kind of high.. you need to drop it a little and you'll be really killing it.
good look though
Old 03-25-2010 | 07:28 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 2exclusive
looks sick!!!! but its sitting kind of high.. you need to drop it a little and you'll be really killing it.
good look though
Definetly somethign i am aware of!! I hate how the front sits higher then the back!! but the suspension on these cars are so amazing as is, i hate to put on some aftermarket coilovers and have the ride comfortability effected...

Exhaust before suspension forsure anyways..
Old 03-25-2010 | 12:17 PM
Members

Looks like one mean machine!!!
Old 03-25-2010 | 01:58 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Options: Sports Pkg/ Premium Pkg/ Navigation/ USB(iPod) Mods: Tint (lolololol) any ideas? I LOVE THIS CAR!!! (WAAAAAYYYYY better than my previous MB E350, but quite a bit more expensive :( )

yesss please please PLEASE get some black grilles on that...I can't stop looking at them rather than the car as a whole since everything else is black...
Old 03-26-2010 | 04:45 AM
Members

Cool looking ride. What about painting the stock calipers? They're huge, just not fixed like a Brembo.

Also - Don't the grills just pop in and out? It'll be dirt cheap to get blacked out grills or carbon grills and try them.

Damn that front license plate.

FWIW - I have the same concerns over suspension and ride quality. By this time next week I should have the Dinan stage 3 kit on. Steve implies the ride quality is not compromised...we'll see.

Once I have it lower, then I'll get spacers on there too. They too might effect ride quality a little.

Am I one of the only ones here that thinks the 166 wheel is a smokin good looking wheel? And one of the easiest to clean to boot!

I did see a product at the mercedes dealer which is a spay-on polish of some sort that's supposed to make your wheels much easier to clean. I'll look into it further.
Old 03-26-2010 | 07:41 AM
Senior Members

okay boys:

Whose got the inside scoop on some Matte/Gloss/Carbon Grilles for this car.. Im in Ontario, so Canadian would be better.

I'll do it!! but BMW charges $140/ black grille insert... HARDLY worth it!
Old 03-26-2010 | 10:43 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04 525i sport, premium, winter, xenon. xm satellite radio, navwithtv dvd system, 1 jl 10w7 sub powered by xtant 1001x amp. 20x8.5/10 on nitto nt555 rubber. acs roof and decklid spoiler, breyton front spoiler.

Love the all black look. I agree silver is boring. Car looks perfect a little drop action, some grilles and you're set. You don't need Brembos or lighter tint, but spacers will also set it off. You won't believe what a great difference they make in the cars stance

Quick Reply: FINALLY some pics of my MBeast