E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

BMW550iFreak's Licence is Suspended!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=784097
Old 08-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by Krozi
I don't know why you guys feel bad for him........every week he had a new thread and something new to say about how he was driving recklessly.... everyone told him to chill and look what happened.....
+1 Besides, didn't one of his neighbors post and tell him he was going to beat the shit out of him if he did it again? Maybe it wasn't a US member after all.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by pjinca
+1 Besides, didn't one of his neighbors post and tell him he was going to beat the shit out of him if he did it again? Maybe it wasn't a US member after all.
Hmmmm.....another thing...I don't think they could have convicted him if he didn't plead guilty...he could have been a troll after all and never do any of the things he said he did?
Old 08-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
everyone told him to chill
And that should've been the end of it, not call the cops on him. We have had some members here talking about their experiences going fast and beating this car or that car, did anyone call the cops on them? I know he was stupid and I was his biggest critic but I still didn't rat him out.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530I Silver gray with gray leather with Premium Package, Logic 7 Premium sound system with Ipod interface, xenon adaptive headlights, Active steering, Power retractable rear sunshade, Comfort seats, Cold weather package and M5 OEM 166 wheels, Sprintbooster. Ceramic Tint all around, Bilstein Sports shocks with Eibach springs, Brake performance Rotors and Axxis ceramic pads.

I have split emotions on this one. Yes, I feel sorry for him, imagine not being able to drive for a few months on a car we all love but, on the other hand, he had it coming for him. Remember he did post a lot of stupid things all of it on public roads. As my Dad told me when I first sat on the driver seat, driving is not a right but rather it is a privilege. And like any privilege it can be taken away.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Contributors

That's crazy. Someone actually called the cops.

Imagine the cops are monitoring this forum. They send me a ticket for my red Angel eyes and eyebrow in my sig.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60
And that should've been the end of it, not call the cops on him. We have had some members here talking about their experiences going fast and beating this car or that car, did anyone call the cops on them? I know he was stupid and I was his biggest critic but I still didn't rat him out.

I wouldn't have ratted him out either...the idea never even crossed my mind....but I still don't think it was a wrong thing to do.....if he doesn't drive for 6 months...and finally learns to take it easy, isn't that better than him potentially killing someone?
Old 08-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
That's crazy. Someone actually called the cops.

Imagine the cops are monitoring this forum. They send me a ticket for my red Angel eyes and eyebrow in my sig.
Oh shiiit! Hahahaha
Old 08-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

On one hand, I feel bad, but on the other, he clearly has not learned despite all our warnings and such from the first thread.

If he had listened, that would be a different deal. Afterwards, he still drove like an idiot, the stupid drifting, and then that BS 40 mph accident. (How the freak can you not brake and stop in time with M5 brakes at 40 mph and hit a damn pole?!)

So yeah, perhaps he deserved it.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 BMW ///M5 V10

The thread that started it all!

https://5series.net/forums/topic/954...6#entry1130446

Quick Reply: BMW550iFreak's Licence is Suspended!!!