E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Umnitza vs. Trinity (Bodykits)

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 06:03 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 530I

Wow Krazi Bluntz you sure know how to spark a fire
Just joking, lets just say both guys are good. It's up to you on which one you want to choose, end it like that
Everyone gets bad and good sometimes, can't always get what you want.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 06' BMW 530xi

Originally Posted by NC916
Wow Krazi Bluntz you sure know how to spark a fire
Just joking, lets just say both guys are good. It's up to you on which one you want to choose, end it like that
Everyone gets bad and good sometimes, can't always get what you want.
When I started the topic I just wanted information like it stated in my first post ... I didn't want to start anything between anybody ... I bought my carbon fiber emblems and the rim covers from trinity a while back and might purchase the mtech rear and side skirts from ultimza I'm def not picking sides ... like everyone says there 2 big vendors here and they do a lot for the members on the forum ... best to just let this trend die
Old 02-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 530I

Originally Posted by Krazi Bluntz
When I started the topic I just wanted information like it stated in my first post ... I didn't want to start anything between anybody ... I bought my carbon fiber emblems and the rim covers from trinity a while back and might purchase the mtech rear and side skirts from ultimza I'm def not picking sides ... like everyone says there 2 big vendors here and they do a lot for the members on the forum ... best to just let this trend die
ahha yups I was just messing with you bro
Old 02-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by MGarcia535
I don't know how they compare on fittment. But I can say that the guys at Trinity have great customer service. I haven't got my bumper yet....

Long story short, my wifes front bumper needs to be replaced and Nerweezy is actually dropping it off at my house because my house isn't too far from a route he is running tomorrow. I can't wait to see how it fits!!!

+1 for answering your phones on weekends!!!

+1 for dropping off the bumper at the crib!!!

Pics to follow...
enjoy it

and thank you for the kind words
Old 03-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Senior Members

I think i might be able to really clear the air in a few days...
I bought my Rep M5 Bumper from umnitza long story short it got effed up and needed replacement. Living in canada and knowing that umnitza really only ships to the US or the closest greyhound to me, i went with trinity. Ive used them before and have had a good repor with nerwyl so i didnt worry. I recieved the bumper last friday and inspected it. So far its 1 point to Trinity because the headlight washers fit exactly how they should have. (Not sure if umnitza fixed this problem already but the bumper i had didnt fit exactly...)
So in a few days when my bumper is done being painted and installed ill give my full review. Im just hoping that umnitzas splitter will match up the same...
Old 03-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2013
Engine: S63

Originally Posted by darkboyz68
fyi
Joe had one of the most modded 545 on this board.
Search for Joe@Trinity and Nerweezy e60s.
They also show up to our SoCal meets.
Maybe we SoCal members are spoiled cuz
we got Eurorev, Trinity, RPi, etc showing up to our meets
spoiled X 1000000000!!!

I wish we had the same quality of local vendors here in da MIA. Though Sparrow Tek are good and local to me .

But still you Cali guys are spanking everyone up, props to you guys , and I hate you (in a good way)...
Old 03-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Senior Members

I paid Umnitza via paypal for the "M5Tech" body kit and paid for fog lights. At the end of transaction on paypal I indicated "NO PDC; FOG LIGHTS CAPABLE".

Picked it up from Greyhound and took it to the shop. I opened the box and what do I have?

NO FOG LIGHTS

Front M5 Bumper with NO FOG LIGHT CAPABLITY to install.

Front M5 Bumper headlight washer fitment issue.(Mr. Matt @ umnitza told me that to have the shop work around it...) LOL Yeah like bending the washer bracket and putting it in will work? I paid $65,000 for my e60 and you think I am going to have the shop do a work around?

Missing front bumper mesh grill.

I e-mailed back and forth with Mr. Tim @ umnitza and didnt know any idea what I was talking about and asked me to take pictures. So I did.

Mr. Matt @ umnitza was on vacation at the time and then returned from vacation a week later only to tell me after a month later that he checked the paypal transaction and saw that I DID indicate that I have NO PDC and FOG LIGHTS CAPABLE. Mr. Matt @ umnitza told me that he can sell me another Front M5 bumper for $100 less.

So my suggestion is to go with Trinity