E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Uk Msports Shop

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 02:27 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anybody know a good shop in the UK to supply and paint genuine Msports kits ?

Thanks
Old 09-29-2009, 02:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 535d M-Sport '06 Plate - Carbon Black - Black Leather - Pro Sat Nav - Logic 7 - HUD - Bluetooth - Privacy Glass - 172M 19" Alloys - Heated Seats - PDC - Adaptive Headlights - Extended Voice Control - Paintshield Extended - M5 Boot Finisher - Bright White LED Internal Lighting - Dension Gateway 500 Ipod/USB/Aux Integration

Paul at M-Style will sort you out. Had a rear bumper painted and fitted there. Nice guys. There might be cheaper out there but their quality and service is brilliant.

Marc
Old 09-29-2009, 02:39 AM
Members

I can vouch for MSTYLE too. Not the cheapest but a good bunch of guys. They're installing the iPod interface kit to mine this weekend.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:57 AM
Contributors

I'm actually trying to buy the whole kit painted from them for a good 3 weeks now and start to loose my patience. My bank paid them -via my credit card- twice and both times they say it didn't pass their security checks. I've emailed my cc statement to them and now are asking for a utility bill and my driver licence. I'm buying stuff for more than 8 years with that credit card and never asked for nothing like that. I'm going to email them the papers today and if they mess me around again i'll just get it from somewhere else.

Also, i've heard a couple of othe people criticising them on putting less layers of coat than required and paint flaking. Has anybody else had/heard problems like this or is it just bad rumours?

I've found a couple of other stores but they don't offer painting, i was looking for a complete package. Any other ideas ?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:38 AM
Members

Spiros,

I recently bought my 530d already fitted with the M5 kit. This one was done by Mconversionz in Sheffield.

Mconversionz

The conversion itself is fantastic but the paint work isn't 100%. Coverage is ace and they changed the colour from grey to white but there are a few runs here and there and I've now got to fix a number of OBC errors since they did the conversion such as the fog lights (which are obviously no longer there), seatbelts/airbags etc where they've done a pretty good re-trim but not finished it properly.

Might be worthwhile having a look there especially as it's that much closer to you.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:11 AM
Contributors

I don't mind fitting them, i'll do the side skirts and my friend is a mechanic, he can do the rest.
Getting them painted is more of important to me.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by spiros' post='1020041' date='Sep 29 2009, 11:57 AM
I'm actually trying to buy the whole kit painted from them for a good 3 weeks now and start to loose my patience. My bank paid them -via my credit card- twice and both times they say it didn't pass their security checks. I've emailed my cc statement to them and now are asking for a utility bill and my driver licence. I'm buying stuff for more than 8 years with that credit card and never asked for nothing like that. I'm going to email them the papers today and if they mess me around again i'll just get it from somewhere else.

Also, i've heard a couple of othe people criticising them on putting less layers of coat than required and paint flaking. Has anybody else had/heard problems like this or is it just bad rumours?

I've found a couple of other stores but they don't offer painting, i was looking for a complete package. Any other ideas ?
I had quite a lot of work done from M-Style and can say that the painwork/finish is nothing short of perfect,I had the M5 rear end conversion done(530D M-Sport) and found the staff at M-Style were very helpful and kept me informed every step of the way as I had to leave my car with them for 3 day's as they were 220 odd mile's away from me!
Old 10-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Contributors

Well, finally got the ok to proceed with the order. It seems they had some fraud before hence why were checking things out. I think they went abit too far but anyhow, will see if the parts at least will make me happy because up till now i am.. not.

I'l post impressions on the parts and paintjob where they arrive.