E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Tishcer BMW - Getbmwparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone dealt with these guys before? The reason I'm asking is because I ordered an M5 trunk finisher from them on March 24th and after a week (March 31st) they shipped it out me. Due to my own error (I put the wrong zip on the order) it was shipped back to them on April 2nd. Since then I have been trying to contact someone from their department to no avail, I don't mind paying for it to get re-shipped but no one has even contacted me. Any advice on how else I can contact them?
Old 04-14-2010, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

C recc's them more than garry now...but I do know a few members deal with them often....

if you check evan's and jason's profile here, they posted their AIM screen names...night even be in their sig's also...
Old 04-14-2010, 11:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i | Titanium Silver | Sport, Premium, Cold Weather, Navigation packages | Style 124 staggered rims | iPod integration | Tinted windows

Jason Reighard is the Internet Parts Manager. email: jreighard@mileone.com
or Evan: ewinstead@mileone.com

I know they were away last week at an event and are seriously back-logged right now.

I just ordered some stuff from Garry @ Newport BMW. He was much faster in reply and was pleasant to work with. Jason & Evan @ Tischer are also good, but I just found them really busy right now.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60
Has anyone dealt with these guys before? The reason I'm asking is because I ordered an M5 trunk finisher from them on March 24th and after a week (March 31st) they shipped it out me. Due to my own error (I put the wrong zip on the order) it was shipped back to them on April 2nd. Since then I have been trying to contact someone from their department to no avail, I don't mind paying for it to get re-shipped but no one has even contacted me. Any advice on how else I can contact them?
Hey JC, how much did you pay for it shipped? I need to get one soon.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by JeRZee XiE60
i think these guys are good. i ordered from them plenty of times and also asked many questions regarding parts, and they were very helpful. i will reccommend contacting them on AIM. they respond very quick and its direct. check out there AIM info on their contact us page
Old 04-14-2010, 12:18 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2010 550i jet black, Loaded
Model Year: 2010
Engine: N62B48

I paid 170 out the door a little over a week ago and I should be getting them by tomorrow.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:22 PM
Contributors

I have tried contacting them through AIM and email, although I did get through once with Jason through AIM and he said he was going to check with the shipping dept but that was Tuesday of last week.

Originally Posted by nigxdoof
Hey JC, how much did you pay for it shipped? I need to get one soon.
It was $170 shipped.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See sig :)

Bought numerous parts from getbmwparts.com their prices seem to be the best, fast shipping
Old 04-14-2010, 01:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tbal
Bought numerous parts from getbmwparts.com their prices seem to be the best, fast shipping
I guess it would've been fast if I didn't make a mistake on the zip code, I would've received it on the April 2nd. I just want to know the status of it.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Contributors

Update - Seth got a hold of me through AIM and hopefully it can all get sorted out.

Quick Reply: Tishcer BMW - Getbmwparts.com