E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

stanced e60 photoshoot (one pic trailer)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 12:03 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hurry and email me the pics, at my yahoo. I wont share it.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:02 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
I disagree, it looks wide and it sits well with slight stretch. Running a 20x11 with a low offset running a 305 would be impossible especially with such a drop, youd tear into the fender.

there is plenty of clearance on the inside but once you get closer to the fender the clearance goes down by a lot. M5's have wider front fenders but im not sure about the rear fenders

also with 452's the stretch easily so a 255 looks a lot wider stretched than you might think but another 255 that isnt stretched probably would look wimpy in a squared setup

honestly my stretched 255 is right up there with my 275 i had with 10.5 wheels a while ago

i think the guy who is doing that with 305 wide tires is going to be in a world of hurt but i hope he proves me wrong
Let's see some pix from the rear, so you can prove me wrong.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:39 AM
Contributors

pics are almost done n stuff
Old 06-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 titanium silver metallic Like new 41k Cold Weather Package

Originally Posted by Sam@sleekmotoring

I couldnt have said it any better myself. In my opintion, it looks like PTL is getting hated on largely due to the fact that he was willing to go outside the box on these mods.
I disagree, it's more likely you reap what you sow. let's be honest PTL calls it like he sees it and his brutal honesty in the past has probably left other people feeling butt hurt and now its coming full circle.

Back on topic, more pics!
Old 06-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by D33ZNUT5
I disagree, it's more likely you reap what you sow. let's be honest PTL calls it like he sees it and his brutal honesty in the past has probably left other people feeling butt hurt and now its coming full circle.

Back on topic, more pics!
and taking it out on the car and stance is the best method to do that? thats pretty childish is true but whatever. it is what it is.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Not sure about anyone else, but I don't see anyone "hating" on this particular thread. Did I miss something? I stated that I would think it would look pretty wimpy with 255's since I've run that width on my rear for my winters and it looked terrible. Even with spacers pushing them flush and a lowered car, it still looked weak, so I figured it would be the same in this case and was surprised by these specs. I guess my other comment about how the car looked pretty sick when Michael posted pix, was overlooked. Hahahahaha!
Old 06-17-2010, 02:11 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 530i premium package/active steering/auto sunshade/tiag/black dakota leather/logic 7 35% tint all around 19' DPE GT7

now, now children...

MORE PICS PLEASE
Old 06-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
and taking it out on the car and stance is the best method to do that? thats pretty childish is true but whatever. it is what it is.
LOL! Who is taking it out on the stance? Since you decided to bail on your own thread and had Michael post pictures of your car instead, you may have noticed that I paid you a nice compliment when those pictures finally did arrive. However, you probably didn't even realize that and only saw the negative from that thread, which was comical in itself. You need to move out of Tacoma and go somewhere with sunshine! You need some serious cheering up! You married? Girlfriend? Something? Anything? LOL!
Old 06-17-2010, 02:29 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
LOL! Who is taking it out on the stance? Since you decided to bail on your own thread and had Michael post pictures of your car instead, you may have noticed that I paid you a nice compliment when those pictures finally did arrive. However, you probably didn't even realize that and only saw the negative from that thread, which was comical in itself. You need to move out of Tacoma and go somewhere with sunshine! You need some serious cheering up! You married? Girlfriend? Something? Anything? LOL!
no i noticed it

and youre just a flamming faggot but we all love you for it
Old 06-17-2010, 02:37 PM
lim
Senior Members

My Ride: e60

my gawd that is hawt

Quick Reply: stanced e60 photoshoot (one pic trailer)